advertisement_alt
Cooker

*** Official Pooping Thread ***

youve obviously never used the groupme app. its will change/ruin your life... get a group of your pals all into a group message board, hilarity ensues

the photot gallery on this group i have goin would probably get us all arrested ab divorced. its my one true pleasure in life. im not on social media, this is much better

** shit im ficked up and quoted myself

taking a dump at my office can be quite fun. the men's and women's room share a wall along the back sides of the stalls. so when your sitting there getting your crunch on, you can hear these women come in and when they sit their fat ass's down on the toilet, you get lifted up in the air. its at this point that i like to bounce up and down on the seat until i hear a scream.

very entertaining. i must say

taking a dump at my office can be quite fun. the men's and women's room share a wall along the back sides of the stalls. so when your sitting there getting your crunch on, you can hear these women come in and when they sit their fat ass's down on the toilet, you get lifted up in the air. its at this point that i like to bounce up and down on the seat until i hear a scream.

very entertaining. i must say

hahah this is awesome

i've pooped green before but until tonight i've never pooped half brown / half green. not just a striped turd, but 2 separate excretions with one brown chunky clump and then a smooth green 1-piece which had split into 3 upon impact.

discuss.

Take a shit in the ocean. Salt water is preferred. Go until the water is chest deep, take off your swim trunks and then shit. Its crazy. Your butthole will try to open but it wont. It just clenches. Then finally the pressure will pop and you shit but first the salt water shoots up your butthole and then BADUSH!!!!!! But you have to start swimming so the brown water doesnt surround you. Then be sure to have goggles or a dive mask so you can look underwater and see how many fish come up and start chowing down.

I went diving today and had to shit. Amazing experience. Done it before nbd but I didnt bring my GoPro sigh. Its in my drone.

Well, remember the chemo completely fucked my system up, so yeah I got problems "other than aging"......

I"M 41 I AM A MAN GODDAMMIT!!!!!!

yep. I was off chemo for more than a month and was hoping for a return to normal pooping. Nope.

It's now fluffy poop or watery

Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Your-Poop.jpg