FrickenWacko

NJ Community, you asked for evidence.

Part of the issue has been resolved with the deposit of $3,000. All of the players we back send us screenshots of their accounts at the end of the day. Here is a screenshot that Anthony sent us when he won the 10K vs, Gags30 as well as his account after that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJNk1Na2h3bXd5S2c/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJampBVlgwNWV6SmM/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJaVE4RndHV3psSWs/view?usp=sharing

These text of the account balances are sent to us, because we require them at the end of each day played by our players.

Here is a text showing Anthony refusing to draw down his Borgata account as directed, after the win of the 10K

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJUEZ2QUlBcXJMeUU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJQXNrZkdBZGp5R2s/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJel9lNTEtaFNKbWs/view?usp=sharing

Proof we backed him way past the end of September

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJejJZT3FfeUUwMmc/view?usp=sharing

Me asking him not to play until we have a telephone discussion, which never happened.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJbEVRR1RRVzdZTFk/view?usp=sharing

He then continued to play, on our dime and would not answer phone calls. I told him that if we didn't talk by 8:30, I would go public with it, and he refused. We are willing to let him keep the profits that he made, even though returning the entire $7,100 leaves him in $1,400 makeup

Claims we are squared away after sending no money back or even communicating that he plans to send any back

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3-1mUYJrRJMmx0aTVTT2hmbk0/view?usp=sharing

Yeah, me too. No idea. Everyone on the wall is reacting to personalities, but the only evidence is that it took a little longer than they expected to get the money out of Borgata and transferred to their account. 2 days seems pretty standard (if not fast) for that. I have seen three or four days for a withdraw to get approved before.

IDK, I just wish someone would say explain the timeline of why they would call someone a scammer/thief and being in makeup or being a day later than expected on paying some money that was requested doesnt qualify. There must be more to this, but they should explain.

Seedload you are either acting clueless on purpose or you are clueless.. please re-read everything Anthony said in the NJ community post... if you don't think something weird was happening, you are blind. I even met Anthony at borgata a month ago and he seemed like a good dude, but his responses in that thread do not add up..

Edit: Like I said, I met him, he seemed like a stand up guy and have nothing personally against him.. but his responses just don't make sense.

I dont post here much but I just wanted to chime in and say I have known Anthony for a long time. We have been in many poker ventures together and he has been nothing but outstanding for myself and my group. I'm not really sure whats going on here but bashing him in the forums isn't the best look. We've dealt with way, way, way more money than a couple thousand in the past. He's not the type to steal anything from anyone. IMO, Anthony is one of the more stand up players and men fwiw. He is def. someone I trust and have trusted in the past. Hopefully everything works out for the best. Nothing personal to you FrickenWacko or what you have shared. But I just wanted to share my experiences since you've shared yours.

Drama, agree completely that he is acting fucked up, but doesn't change the fact that the only evidence (or story) that was provided was that they asked for 3k and he sent 3k within two days. Not sure why you say that is clueless, but if I am it's because fricken promised evidence but only provided evidence for the 3k that was actually paid.

If he owes another 4100, they haven't explained why or provided evidence, just accused, which kinda sucks.

Not saying that it isnt sketchy. It definitely stange. He is definitely acting sketchy. In fact, I don't even doubt that Jon/Maureen are completely in the right. All I am saying is that they should explain clearly what happened, what their deal was, and how he didn't meet it. But they aren't. Accusing without explaining is wrong. That's all I am saying.

I understand wanting to see evidence, as My2chis said I think they wanted to give him a chance to make it right so they could delete this before actually throwing the real damning proof out there.

But I also think once Anthony's posts start contradicting themselves... he kind of looks extremely guilty, regardless of the evidence.

I don't think the 3k taking 2 days was the issue... I think the issue was the way Anthony originally tried to deny have a deal past september.. yet still send money... It wasn't about that specific 3k, thats my point.. And i wasn't trying to be a dick but it seemed like you were actively ignoring all his contradicting posts.

It is clear if you read both the accusation 'thread' and the proof thread as I would call this one, that RHM backed Anthony through December 29 (why else would they be putting money in his accounts in December and why would he be sending them screenshots of his accounts.) Also, he was directed to withdraw money and did not do so as directed. Then, when he was winning the $10k, he tried to say he was playing with his own money which he clearly was not since he had not withdrawn his backers money! Thus it is clear that he owes the amounts that RHM claims in the other thread that he still owes. The fact that he finally sent $3k confirms the relationship and you have to be obtuse to think that he was only 'slow' to deposit RHM money as requested. He was actively dissing her and Wacko while denying he owed them anything and then he deposited $3k. It only makes sense to realize he was angry but finally did the right thing and started to return them their money. Anyone here who reads both long threads in their entirety should be able to garner this. Why anyone would back Anthony Pagan after the craziness he exhibited in the accusation thread needs to have their head examined! As of this point it looks like Anthony still owes at least $4k to RHM and has no backer other than his gf. Hopefully he will return the money he owes and get str8 with two of the more upstanding members of this community!

I think this will help clear up why I had to come to P5 to get this resolved. Let me know if you want backup on it, since I probably have it.

Anthony was holding $3.5K in our cash and was supposed to be depositing it. He made no communication that the expected deposit wasn't happening. This was troublesome but not a deal-breaker. His accounts needed reloading, so he was told to use $500 of that $3.5 to reload accounts before playing the 10K that he won.

After winning the 10K, he was told to withdraw more money to be returned to the backers, as he was still in makeup.

When he refused to do this, the backing arrangement was terminated. He was told to return all monies to us, totaling $7,100. We do not have an agreement that the player must pay back makeup ($1400) when the backer terminates, so $7,100 was all we required to make this a peaceful termination.

Anthony refused to return any of the money, and said so. He then proceeded to deny the existence of any arrangement and also started making claims that he deposited his own money before he won the 10K and he was not returning any of it.

At this point, I gave him an ultimatum. Return the money, or at least let me know how and when it was going to be returned, OR I was going to take action, which means P5 first, and then possibly legal action. I gave him plenty of time to think about it and respond. He did not. He had until 8:30pm to comply. His only response was "do what you gotta do".

It was clear to me at this point that he had zero intention of ever returning our money, because he felt he was owed it for being disrespected. This is when I went to P5. I told him that I didn't want to have to do it, but he gave me no choice.

After posting, he then sent me texts saying that he would send the $3,000 in cash that he had only if I had the post deleted. I told him I would ask to have the wall post removed after he made good on the entire $7,100 and I would even make a new wall post saying that he made good on that, and there is no longer a dispute.

The ethical violations are bad enough. He refused to return money and continued to play with it all while winning more. I was willing to end it and forgive the makeup. He wanted to keep it all. This is unacceptable. Although I feel that returning the $3,000 is a step in the right direction, there still has been no communication made that he intends to return the remaining $4,100. All we would need is a text showing the withdrawal request of $4,100 and an expected deposit timeline. Once that money hits his bank, I'd expect an expeditious deposit of that $4,100 to mine.

No communication to this effect has been made.. although we have gotten numerous harassing texts, wall posts and phone calls from the girlfriend. Why is she involved with his business? Is she his manager?

There is more, but I am going to hold off on posting this, because it could put Anthony in an even worse spot than he already is.

For the record, I did not want this situation to escalate to this level, and I told Anthony that. But he obviously thought he could get away with keeping all of our money.

I dont post here much but I just wanted to chime in and say I have known Anthony for a long time. We have been in many poker ventures together and he has been nothing but outstanding for myself and my group. I'm not really sure whats going on here but bashing him in the forums isn't the best look. We've dealt with way, way, way more money than a couple thousand in the past. He's not the type to steal anything from anyone. IMO, Anthony is one of the more stand up players and men fwiw. He is def. someone I trust and have trusted in the past. Hopefully everything works out for the best. Nothing personal to you FrickenWacko or what you have shared. But I just wanted to share my experiences since you've shared yours.

I appreciate this, and up until this point everything had been cool between us as well. His behavior was inconsistent with everything he had done in the past, and this was confirmed by many people who I know who also know Anthony.

cash out curse theory been around for years wacko. nothing to do with this situation. was just lolling with gags. like I've said from the beginning I respect all parties. always respected RHM's play. same with thatgood. and I do play on my own dime.

This has nothing to do with anyone's play. Anyone who gets our backing must have been a good player.