advertisement_alt

Pokerstars is a disgrace!

CheapTorque    10

I love the people that reply absolute bullshit to these kind of posts and support the sites that are stealing money from them. Can you not see how shady everything about pokerstars is? They are based somewhere where they can be completely unregulated by anyone of any consequence so they can call anything they want random! The software apparently runs on the same rng as a slot machine so no wonder it always feels like you always lose in the long run no matter how you try and play! What the fuck do you have to do to get babysat to win on pokerstars?

How come I've pulled so much $ off that site then? Maybe you guys just suck and cry way too much?

Just a thought.

CheapTorque    10

Hello,

I am a bad online player, at my best I was about a 6/10. Live im a 7/10 I would say. Anyway, I feel really good today.

I BANNED myself for life from pokerstars. Lost 500$ US in the last 60 days. In the next 60 I will buy lots of pizza and enjoy life for a change instead of being angry all time because of a computer program.

Good luck in your live play!!!

If you play online.... cash out, ban, live!!!

Nooooooo please come back I miss your monies already :(

BTW, lol.

FBJohnRambo    10

I don't know what people think but it is very clear to me that Jokestars is based on something else than chance or "variance".  The odds don't really matter on there.  When you play live poker, once in a while, somebody will have exactly the needed card in pocket to complete a good hand but it's the exception.  On Jokerstars, I keep telling myself:  OK, the odds are strongly in my favor, only a pocket pair of 10's could beat me, so, go all in.  I do and then, guess what:  my opponent has a pair of 10's.  If this happened once in a while, it could be variance but it can't be, it's too frequent.  You can get 5 or 6 bad beats in a row and an incredibly high number of bad beats happening at the same table within a short while and it always favor the larger stack.  Today, I have AJ and flop is AJQ.  Betting takes place.  High enough bets.  I tell myself, the only pocket that could beat me would be K10.  What are the odds.  I go all in and guess what:  my opponent has exactly the only two cards that could beat me (K10).  I mean, get serious.  It defies all sense of logic.  Kids would see through that.  I know, people say:  don't play there if you feel it's rigged.  Love the game and would like to feel that it's played fairly on Jokerstars but I have had enough of their bad beats and their arrogance about claiming to be random, the crooks.  For me, it has taken the fun out of the game.  I feel saddened that this disgrace is allowed to go on.  It's the same with their pocket pairs.  Have you noticed that there are often two players getting pockets pairs at the same time, a very high proportion of the time to the point that it has become predictible.  It's not serious.  Love the game but hate this rigged site.

FBJohnRambo    10

On 10/27/2016 at 9:37 AM, Rihard4a said:

Hello players,

I am a paid representative from PokerStars. I am surely not a bot named Bob, rather Bryan is my name. I here to tell the truth behind PokerStars RNG. It is not rigged. Please deposit money so we make sure that it is safe. Play our fantastic tournaments with amazing guarantees. We are sure that you will make a great living and cash in every day for $10k+!!! Do not miss this opportunity. Don't play live poker because live poker is sure rigged with fake dealers that are cyborgs with human flesh, they know what cards come next and make sure that the house players win and take away all your money. Play on PokerStars, here such thing doesn't happen!

Regards,

Bryan Paris

Lmao...  what is the world coming to...  for God's sake, it happens on Jokerstars every darn minute...

FBJohnRambo    10

On 1/27/2016 at 6:48 AM, rungoodgid said:

...Just out of interest geezy, have you ever stepped back for a second and thought, "maybe I'm just really bad at poker and need to focus on improving my own play?" ever? and then, if you've thought there might be some credence in that thought, actually taken the steps towards making improvements?

I hate those arrogant statements... put the onus on the player rather than on the rigged structure of the game...  so, if you're so good, how much have you made playing their rigged game?