advertisement_alt
Glo4m

Tv shows you just watched

About to start season 3 of Bates Motel. It was just added to Netflix yesterday. Its pretty solid and at least have a show to watch after finishing The Wire put me in a huge show hole lol

really like that show, season 4 has to be coming on soon I imagine (assuming there is a season 4?)

I'm a huge fan of this chick, she's obviously hot but also something about her dark/depressed way makes her 10x hotter

Bates+Motel+-+Season+3+-+Nicola+Peltz+to+return.jpg

flight of the conchords is great kiwi humour

love that show.

WGN's new show The Outsiders has been entertaining. It's about a family in Kentucky that lives on a mountain completely off the grid and "big coal" is trying to get them to leave. It's pretty entertaining to me, but I've been in that region of the country so I feel like I'm watching some of my old home health patients.

Also watching a lot of the syfy channel shows but none of them stick out enough to mention. Just solid mindless entertainment.

About to start season 3 of Bates Motel. It was just added to Netflix yesterday. Its pretty solid and at least have a show to watch after finishing The Wire put me in a huge show hole lol

Does it get better in S2? I fell off near the end of S1. Loved the tone and mood of the show, but the plot was slow to progress and I got a little bored.

Anyone else enjoy angie tribeka? Over the top in every way, kind of has a volume quality to it. If one of the jokes doesn't land for you, by the time you realize it didnt, the next one's there. Steve carrel writes it I think. Plus the actress that plays angie is hot, loved her in park's n rec.

Finished Homeland few weeks ago, once I got showtime again i flew through that one. Very solid. Watched Narcos as well, really liked that.

I am watching Bloddline on Netflix if anyone is watching that. Its pretty solid, I have two episodes left, may knock that out tonight. Definitely got much better as the season went on. Although part of the reason I like it is it takes place in the mid/upper Keys a place I know well. So they do a great job of capturing the essince/feel of this location. That is for sure.

Up to date on Billions, knocked that out real quick I am enjoying that too.

Also going back through Curb episodes since i have seen a bunch but not even close to every one, so great

Anyone else enjoy angie tribeka? Over the top in every way, kind of has a volume quality to it. If one of the jokes doesn't land for you, by the time you realize it didnt, the next one's there. Steve carrel writes it I think. Plus the actress that plays angie is hot, loved her in park's n rec.

Watched a cpl eps. It's def hit or miss, but pretty funny overall. Hard to pull off slapstick in today's day and age. Rashida Jones is great in the role. And damn she's still so hot for her age, she's almost 40 I think

My fav show is Kingdom it recently wrapped up the 2nd season.

It's only available on DirecTV so unfortunately it's the best show that nobody has ever heard of. Has some good lead actors (King Alvey is played by the guy from GI Joe, Captain America, etc.) and the lead actress is played by one of the main characters from The Purge 2.

Watched a cpl eps. It's def hit or miss, but pretty funny overall. Hard to pull off slapstick in today's day and age. Rashida Jones is great in the role. And damn she's still so hot for her age, she's almost 40 I think

Say it so Gloam, Angie Tribeca is just awful in every way imo.

really like that show, season 4 has to be coming on soon I imagine (assuming there is a season 4?)

I'm a huge fan of this chick, she's obviously hot but also something about her dark/depressed way makes her 10x hotter

Bates+Motel+-+Season+3+-+Nicola+Peltz+to+return.jpg

do fucking want, wow. Seems like the type who is just fucked up enough to be a blast

Say it so Gloam, Angie Tribeca is just awful in every way imo.

Hey, we all have guilty pleasures. Plus, I need some low brow plebian entertainment to counterbalance my usual, overly-refined, high brow tastes.

Much truth above. Angie Tribeca is somehow both awful in every way and laugh out loud hilarious. I know, I can't figure it out either but I crack up a couple times a minute. Good therapy.

I'm not really the type to follow shows while they're airing. I usually just binge watch it. There is a ton of stuff I want to watch but always put off. Still haven't even watched The Sopranos. Gonna do Making A Murderer first. Feels like I'm the only person in America who hasn't watched that thing yet.

When I really like a show I find myself stopping before the very end and slowing down how quickly I watch it. So maybe instead of 2-3 episodes a day I will skip days, and when I do watch an episode it will only be one. I figured out it was because I didn't want it to end. I didn't want the enjoyment that show brought me to end. Pretty gay when I think about it. Sorry for sharing that with you guys. Can't tell you how long I stretched out the final season of Breaking Bad.

Does it get better in S2? I fell off near the end of S1. Loved the tone and mood of the show, but the plot was slow to progress and I got a little bored.

I also found myself zoning out a bit in S1, but in S2 it really picks up and gets good. Not much boring stuff 3 episode into S3 either. Give it another shot imo

When I really like a show I find myself stopping before the very end and slowing down how quickly I watch it. So maybe instead of 2-3 episodes a day I will skip days, and when I do watch an episode it will only be one. I figured out it was because I didn't want it to end. I didn't want the enjoyment that show brought me to end. Pretty gay when I think about it. Sorry for sharing that with you guys. Can't tell you how long I stretched out the final season of Breaking Bad.

Lmao, I do the same exact thing, and for the same exact reason, except I do it even more severely than you. Like, sometimes I literally stretch it out for YEARS. Like, I'll watch the first 5 or 6 seasons of some show in a matter of a week or two, and then when it's getting down to only like 2 seasons left, I start the slow-down process, to make it last longer, and then when I get to the final season, I'll start spacing it out to like one episode every few months or something like that.

For example, I think I've been on the final season of House for at least a couple years now, even though I watched the first however-many season in a matter of a couple of weeks, lol. Have at least 2 or 3 other shows that I've done similar slowdown-processes with as well, that I haven't reached the end of yet.