advertisement_alt
jfiiue4

When you over do it with partying....

Do any of you guys get anxiety attacks after a night of partying. As long as I don't "over do it" i'm usually good. But as i've gotten older, if I have an all day drink fest and don't eat/drink enough water, the next day is like an all day anxiety attack. Its fucking weird. Some friends party way more than me and never get them. I do know a few people who do but most people I know just get a regular hangover. Thoughts? What do you do when this happens besides swearing off partying (which I wont because I do enjoy it). I know if I drink a lot of water before bed after drinking it usually helps but sometimes I just fall asleep. Then its the next day afternoon of doom.

drove up to maryland live yesterday morning for the 11am $500 tourney w 200 bounties, chopped it at 5am for $8k + 7 bounties, just got back to Richmond 5 min ago. been awake for 26 hours, played poker for 18 of them. my body is literally about to shut down, but otherwise feeling pretty good.. fuck yeah mothafuckas.

U_ZxJZ.gif

Strong still

I don't party as much anymore because I get major downers/axiety the next day if I blackout, even if everything in life is going great. I finally realized that two days of feeling sluggish isn't worth whatever I do when partying like that anymore. I drink way less now but still occasionally revert back to my old self for a night every few months. Work in progress.

Used to get anxiety after long nights of booze and coke. Don't do coke anymore so all good now.

I used to take little bumps during the old party days, and agree.

Key is hydration, and it is easy to forget to hydrate when the drinks are flowing.....

What I did was incorporate water into my vodka drink, it really has helped.

That's the absolute worst.

I've woke up at 2:30am and thought it was 6:30am and didn't figure it out until after I was showered and dressed. That day sucked the big one too.

This shit happens to me a lot on football Sunday's. I start drinking at 10am and then I pass out around 6. I wake up at 2am with a full nights sleep and wide awake so I walk my dog around the neighborhood having conversations with the Meth heads.