advertisement_alt
whitealroker

Game of Thrones Season Six

Do they have to be alive? If not mine looks something like this:

1. Littlefinger

2. Joffrey (wish we had like 1-2 more seasons with him)

3. Ramsay

4. Wildling leader guy

5. Varys

6. Khaleesi

7. Tyrion

8. Tywin

9. Reek

10. Bruce

Im drawing a blank on so many good characters and on mobile so cant see your list now either

Edit just saw the post above that said "alive and in season 6" just move right on past my post

i just can't see high sparrow winning and making a play at the crown. Obv GOT has always been able to maintain the element of surprise but i feel the lannisters will maintain the Crown until the mother of dragons arrives. I feel like Daneris has to be the one that kills jaime since he killed her father. i think she will ultimately retake the throne back for the Targaryans.

I also think the Starks will end up on a good note. I can't see Snow not beating the boltons.. And the boltons really aren't important enough to survive this, so my guess is the Starks get that battle. The part i am curious is, will they want revenge against the Lannisters, or be content with the North.

Also, I feel like Little Finger still has some moves left, but "realistically" i just can't see how he ends up on a throne at the end. At the end of the day, you have to have a family name or something to win that if anything, because you have a loyal family to back you. He would have to continuously wheel and deal, and at the end of the day he would have wayyyy to many enemies. unless he links up with the sparrows or something, but they trashed his whore house and they dont seem like they would align but who knows.

but then when sansa or brienne said Ramsey had 4K troops.. Jon and them were counting wildlings and the Watch in their numbers.. so are they gonna leave the wall? and if so, does that mean the white walkers sneak in and fuck everybody up.

Guest SyphonSoul
What odds will you give me?
im laughing at the fact you spelled danys name right but put the H in Jon Snow

that theory is one of the more watered down ideas there are. it nearly rivals the Jon Snow parentage. Martin said a lot of theories are accurate. isnt intersting enough to wager

As I was watching the pre-show "catch-up" I was reminded how fucking stupid is it that Jorah found Danerys's ring in the middle of fucking nowhere. They must have hired the same writers from The Leftovers for this season.

Show is definitely choppy this season as well. with so many story arc's flying around i guess they have decided to say fuck all to cohesion and just let her rip....

I'll keep watching though because WOW will never be finished and I want see Tyrion ride the dragon.

im laughing at the fact you spelled danys name right but put the H in Jon Snow

that theory is one of the more watered down ideas there are. it nearly rivals the Jon Snow parentage. Martin said a lot of theories are accurate. isnt intersting enough to wager

he also misspelled tyrion.

I mean, I agree there's been a lot of too coincidental stuff this season. Sansa showing up at Castle Black the same day Jon's planning to leave. Brienne and Pod happening upon Sansa and Theon right before they get Ramsay-Dogged.

And basically everything that's happened in Dorne is stupid and pointless. Thank god they stopped that thread for the last couple episodes.

On the other hand, they've been advancing plot lines faster too, which is actually a pleasant change after how excruciatingly slow the last couple seasons have been. The Bran flashbacks are great, and they didn't take a whole season for Theon to get to Pyke or Sansa to get to The Wall. Stuff is happening, it's kind of fun to see so much play out so fast.

Guest SyphonSoul
Spoiler: John snow is actually still dead

Not sure if been mentioned itt but Tyrion is really a Targaryen. He father is Aerys Targaryen

Wait till John snow, daenerys and Tyron are riding the dragons

he also misspelled tyrion.
i took it that tyrion error was an accident and it was. the H in Jon Snow and spelling dany right is completely impossible to explain
Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Go back and watch the scene. There is a worn out ring around a green patch of grass from the horses running around her in circles. She dropped the ring as they were circling her. So literally all he had to do was stand in the middle of that like 10 foot diameter piece of green grass and look down.

This is like the dumbest thing to get caught up on. Almostas bad as the double sword outrage.

What is the double sword outrage? I look forward to hearing about another plot point to be upset about.