advertisement_alt

Pokerstars fixed?

Bobbyeh    10

PokerStars Hand #176332314457: Tournament #2048198126, $10+$10+$2 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (300/600) - 2017/09/30 20:02:23 ET

Table '2048198126 82' 6-max Seat #6 is the button

Seat 1: yanxi (8626 in chips, $15 bounty)

Seat 2: LethalLucky (10000 in chips, $10 bounty)

Seat 3: h1gher1 (73399 in chips, $37.50 bounty)

Seat 4: FischSchreck (39262 in chips, $22.50 bounty)

Seat 5: kopman2012 (52903 in chips, $35 bounty)

Seat 6: niobe1 (7774 in chips, $10 bounty)

yanxi: posts the ante 60

LethalLucky: posts the ante 60

h1gher1: posts the ante 60

FischSchreck: posts the ante 60

kopman2012: posts the ante 60

niobe1: posts the ante 60

yanxi: posts small blind 300

LethalLucky: posts big blind 600

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to LethalLucky [6c As]

h1gher1: folds

FischSchreck: raises 600 to 1200

kopman2012: calls 1200

niobe1: folds

yanxi: folds

LethalLucky: calls 600

*** FLOP *** [6d 2h 2c]

LethalLucky: checks

FischSchreck: checks

kopman2012: bets 1800

LethalLucky: raises 6940 to 8740 and is all-in

FischSchreck: folds

kopman2012: calls 6940

*** TURN *** [6d 2h 2c] [5d]

*** RIVER *** [6d 2h 2c 5d] [4h]

*** SHOW DOWN ***

LethalLucky: shows [6c As] (two pair, Sixes and Deuces)

kopman2012: shows [3c 3h] (a straight, Deuce to Six)

kopman2012 collected 21740 from pot

kopman2012 wins $5 for eliminating LethalLucky and their own bounty increases by $5 to $40

LethalLucky finished the tournament

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot 21740 | Rake 0

Board [6d 2h 2c 5d 4h]

Seat 1: yanxi (small blind) folded before Flop

Seat 2: LethalLucky (big blind) showed [6c As] and lost with two pair, Sixes and Deuces

Seat 3: h1gher1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 4: FischSchreck folded on the Flop

Seat 5: kopman2012 showed [3c 3h] and won (21740) with a straight, Deuce to Six

Seat 6: niobe1 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

broomo    10

On 6/10/2016 at 2:48 PM, Rihard4a said:

Because you do not have 100% equity with AKo vs A7o. Even after a flop of QKA, you do not have 100% equity to win the hand. When there is a chance of losing a hand even 0.1% of the time, it will eventually happen.

You have a chance of flopping Royal Flush 1-in-649740, despite that it sounds unreal, people still do it on occasion.

You're clearly a brilliant player, looking at your stats, profit and average ROI shows you're head and shoulders above most and I'm glad I'm not at your buy in level so I don't have to bump into you. So having given you rightful respect and compliments, I want to ask why you need to be such a cock end to those who post views on here?

Especially when it's been proven that Poker sites and poker bosses DO CHEAT to make bigger profits.

https://www.pokerupdate.com/poker-opinion/544-13-biggest-poker-scandals-last-decade

I don't like the fact you and a couple of others try so hard to make anyone who even suggests potential rigging is "retarded" or a tin foil hat wearer. I see it across all threads and it makes me wonder why?

Why does it bother you so much that at the first sign of a post suggesting it you're all over it like a rash?

I noticed from your recent stats you don't do as well on Pokerstars as you do on 888. Yet here you are month in month out defending the poker sites.

Let people think what they want, you're too good a player to give a shit what us cowboys think.

Rihard4a    12

On 4/22/2019 at 6:21 AM, broomo said:

You're clearly a brilliant player, looking at your stats, profit and average ROI shows you're head and shoulders above most and I'm glad I'm not at your buy in level so I don't have to bump into you. So having given you rightful respect and compliments, I want to ask why you need to be such a cock end to those who post views on here?

Especially when it's been proven that Poker sites and poker bosses DO CHEAT to make bigger profits.

https://www.pokerupdate.com/poker-opinion/544-13-biggest-poker-scandals-last-decade

I don't like the fact you and a couple of others try so hard to make anyone who even suggests potential rigging is "retarded" or a tin foil hat wearer. I see it across all threads and it makes me wonder why?

Why does it bother you so much that at the first sign of a post suggesting it you're all over it like a rash?

I noticed from your recent stats you don't do as well on Pokerstars as you do on 888. Yet here you are month in month out defending the poker sites.

Let people think what they want, you're too good a player to give a shit what us cowboys think.

There is this thing called variance. Just because I haven't ran well in the miniscule sample on Stars since December or whatever doen't mean  it is rigged and neither suggest potential rigging. 

In reality, all these claims of rigging are tinfoil hat statements without evidence. Saying that "my aces get cracked more often on PokerStars than site X" doesn't mean anything. On Stars you have larger fields in tournaments than any other site which means you will have larger swings since you will be put in all-in scenarios more often before you even reach final 18 at any tournament. 

You can play perfect poker for a year on PokerStars and still lose money due to variance in big field tournaments. 

The reason I find these threads funny is because 100% of the time the people making these threads aren't objective with the way they play. It's not all about winning big flips or cooler people for stacks in order to make money. Poker is a game of small edges that stack up on each other. Making a bad open raise, a bad 3bet, a bad cbet, double/triple barrel are the most costly mistakes in poker if executed poorly. Complaining about scenarios where the hands play themselves or when some bellend decides to make a light call down but gets there is a waste of time. 

• Like 1

broomo    10

4 hours ago, Rihard4a said:

There is this thing called variance. Just because I haven't ran well in the miniscule sample on Stars since December or whatever doen't mean  it is rigged and neither suggest potential rigging. 

In reality, all these claims of rigging are tinfoil hat statements without evidence. Saying that "my aces get cracked more often on PokerStars than site X" doesn't mean anything. On Stars you have larger fields in tournaments than any other site which means you will have larger swings since you will be put in all-in scenarios more often before you even reach final 18 at any tournament. 

You can play perfect poker for a year on PokerStars and still lose money due to variance in big field tournaments. 

The reason I find these threads funny is because 100% of the time the people making these threads aren't objective with the way they play. It's not all about winning big flips or cooler people for stacks in order to make money. Poker is a game of small edges that stack up on each other. Making a bad open raise, a bad 3bet, a bad cbet, double/triple barrel are the most costly mistakes in poker if executed poorly. Complaining about scenarios where the hands play themselves or when some bellend decides to make a light call down but gets there is a waste of time. 

I can't, don't and won't argue with your knowledge of the game mate. I'd love to be able to play as well as you clearly do and I'm trying to get to the stage where my decision making is as good as yours. I usually know when I've made a mistake and cost myself. I make huge mistakes. I've played badly for the last 3 days making the bad % losses seem worse and more regular.

The issue for me is when you know you're going to get beat, You can call it self fulfiiling negativity if you like but for players not as good as you, it can have a massive effect and has you questioning (and foolishly tweaking) your own game.

I've no issues with you putting people right. I just think a player of your class could handle it better than throwing cheap insults at it

Rihard4a    12

On 4/23/2019 at 5:30 PM, broomo said:

I can't, don't and won't argue with your knowledge of the game mate. I'd love to be able to play as well as you clearly do and I'm trying to get to the stage where my decision making is as good as yours. I usually know when I've made a mistake and cost myself. I make huge mistakes. I've played badly for the last 3 days making the bad % losses seem worse and more regular.

The issue for me is when you know you're going to get beat, You can call it self fulfiiling negativity if you like but for players not as good as you, it can have a massive effect and has you questioning (and foolishly tweaking) your own game.

I've no issues with you putting people right. I just think a player of your class could handle it better than throwing cheap insults at it

If a reality check is a "cheap insult" to you, it means you are taking it way too close to the heart buddy.

broomo    10

3 hours ago, Rihard4a said:

If a reality check is a "cheap insult" to you, it means you are taking it way too close to the heart buddy.

A reality check is fine pal, calling someone a retard is clearly not.

Be classy, your stats suggest you're a classy player. Act like it.

Rihard4a    12

35 minutes ago, broomo said:

A reality check is fine pal, calling someone a retard is clearly not.

Be classy, your stats suggest you're a classy player. Act like it.

I haven't called anyone retard. You are either confusing me for someone else or discussing some imaginary argument you've seen me to be engaged in.