Guest SyphonSoul

2016 United States General Election~Donald J Trump vs Hillary R Clinton

you can do all the fighting you need ka. doesnt change the fact i do not want to see a politician as president. so do a lot, lot of people. so much so that if TRUMP wasnt such a shitty speaker on important matters hed be president easy. how you think or feel doesnt matter

Its not that he's a shitty speaker.. Its his attitude and not willingness to accept criticism at all and that way he deals with it which is completely off putting. I mean Hillary isn't a god speaker. But if a reporter asks her a question she don't like she doesn't say you suck at your job, etc etc and ban them from events, etc.. Doesn't say let's build a wall, ban Muslims, rah rah..

I'm sure you can find of examples of hillaries deficiencies and throw them at me if you want to but I'm just more trying to illustrate why he won't win in a general. He just cannot be disciplined enough to be measured. He is that crazy old grandpa

Guest SyphonSoul

BlackLivesMatter leader @deray was hacked, and Twitter DMs were leaked of BLM leaders discussing mass rioting at RNC & DNC to influence Obama declaring "martial law" and extending his Presidency

First name referenced in the leak refers to a "Mrs. Lynch" (June 6, 2016) -- could this refer to United States Attorney General, Loretta Lynch (Dec 4, 2015)?

Should Attorney General Loretta Lynch be investigated for domestic terrorism or possibly treason?

Alternate Source (Intellihub.com)

Leaked BlackLivesMatter Leaders DMs

Monday, June 6th, 2016

Johnetta Elzie(@Nettaaaaaaaa):

Have you spoken with Mrs Lynch recently about the plan for the summer and fall leading up to the elections

Deray Mckesson (@deray):

We spoke two weeks and they want us to start really pushing how racist Trump is now instead of waiting so the others can start getting protesters ready to shut both conventions down. We have to make sure that we use our voices to keep people disrupting Trump all summer and through the fall so martial can be declared before the election.

Johnetta Elzie(@Nettaaaaaaaa):

They always thought you was playing when you said we could win. Call me later when you're not too busy.

Deray Mckesson (@deray):

If we can get both conventions shut down for messing over Bernie and for having racist Trump, then get martial law declared so Obama can stay in office we will win. Call you soon when I get to my dads so I can use his landline and talk more on this.

Wednesday, June 8th, 2016:

Samuel Sinyangwe (@samswey):

I wanted to touch base with you about the summer of chaos. So far we have over 2,000 people being bused in from different cities and another 6,000 to 8,000 expected to drive into Cleveland for the convention. They will not be ready for the type of crowds we are bringing in and they will blame Trump for it, especially if we shut it down. The GOP will have to replace him at that point or we will continue the disruption nationwide.

Deray Mckesson (@deray):

I will pass the info along, Good work, Sam. You never let us down. (It's) so important we stop Trump. He will destroy everything we have worked so hard for and we can't trust Hillary. She's never proven she really cares about what we want.

Given the potential violence at Trump rallies, I think that he should allow people to bring their guns to his rallies. #TrumpLogic

you must have missed this
Trump says that fewer people would have died at the Pulse if more people were carrying guns at the bar.

Given the potential violence at Trump rallies, I think that he should allow people to bring their guns to his rallies. #TrumpLogic

trump protesters should be less violent, I agree

Spell it out i could use a laugh.

l-o-l.

Trump moving republicans to the left with his gun control support and pushing the NRA. He needs to get those unfavorable poll numbers down, down, down. Was like 70% unfavorable avg with about 90%, among African Americans and Latinos, 80% among independents.

Keep moving to the left and Donald may get there.