advertisement_alt
No_Xcape

Official Poker Stars NJSCOOP 2016 Draft PLB Sign ups!

njscoop-2016-header.jpg

Draft Type: Auction draft (captain salary will be 30pts x number of players on team) i.e team of 5 gets 150 bidding units. A player will be nominated to be drafted. There will be a "shot clock" of 30 seconds each bid will reset the clock back to 30 seconds until bidding is complete. Each team must have the same amount of players thus you most budget your bidding units wisely.

Date of Draft: Thursday May 12th 7:00pm (Captains are to report on skype at 6:30pm)

Whos running it?: I will be running the draft/holding the money. Gags will be hosting the draft via his twitch account.

Cost: 150$

To enter: you must post here and please PM me and I will give you the payment details of where to send the money.

Rules: Team scores are capped at 40 scores per team.

Any pocket fives account made after May 3rd 2016 will not be accepted into this competition.

Payment is due by Wednesday May 11th 7:00pm.

You MUST post here and pay by the deadline or you will NOT be in the draft.

Captains and player spots are first come first served. ( if you cant make the draft date you can not be a captain.)

Competition starts May 15th 2016.

Scoring will be pk5's PLB

Only Poker Stars NJSCOOP events will count.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR NJ POKER STARS ACCOUNT NAME ON YOUR Pk5's PROFILE!

We'll determine prize pool after we see how many teams there are, but it will be a winner take all competition.

I will keep an updated list of who has paid. This will be first come first serve, if you want to guarantee yourself a spot pay nice and early. For the sake of balancing teams there is an outside chance that someone who pays may get shut out. So again, the guarantee yourself a spot pay early

other info based on things people have asked:

"I think I suck and no one on p5's knows me and won't want to draft me, can I still enter?"

Yes, you can. If you are part of the player group in the competition then you are guaranteed to be drafted, as all teams will be even and if no one knows you then you will still get a spot on a team.

"I only play on playing X amount of tournaments, is that enough to participate?"

There's no special number of things you should be playing. The point of this competition is motivation for grinding and for fun. Obviously the more you play the better chances you have of getting good scores and better chances your team will have. If you want to play but not going to play a lot then feel free to still join, but you might want to note that you're nto going to play a lot so someone won't draft you super high.

http://www.pokerstarsnj.com/njscoop/

Please Pm for paypal info and yes all poker stars events count however top 40 scores per team only. number will be lowered if we dont get a lot of interest.

List of Players/Captains and Payments (if you have paid your name will be BOLD

1:Captain

Gags30

7: Players

Money4bacon

No_Xcape

ninjago

Thehighroad

Pocketprofits

bbissick

pokerdorms

yes the highs and lows are together any stars event counts but only 40 total scores per team. (highest scores obv)

Gags30

10: Players

Money4bacon

No_Xcape

ninjago

Thehighroad

Pocketprofits

bbissick

pokerdorms

my2chis

donnysack

Johnnydrama

YES GUYS only three payments so far outta 13 please lets get it moving and spread the word if u want a bigger prize pool! plz pm me for paypal info.

Gags30

12: Players

RicanPhenom

No_Xcape

ninjago

mooseman1710

Thehighroad

Pocketprofits

bbissick

pokerdorms

Money4bacon

my2chis

donnysack

Johnnydrama

There would be no disadvantage unless this was a solo comp. you will be on a team so it wont matter what events you play. (if you tell people here what you will be playing).

Gags30

13: Players

RicanPhenom

No_Xcape

ninjago

mooseman1710

Thehighroad

Pocketprofits

bbissick

pokerdorms

Money4bacon

my2chis

donnysack

Johnnydrama

ol muggins

guys you only have 5 days left to pay and spread the word. it isnt that hard lol...

only three people have paid and havnt heard from jake/dan or anyone else that played last series. please spread the word if you want a bigger prize pool and get those payments in. i also figured it would be a smaller field than last time because people are to scared to show their stars names. pfft Lets get this going legooo guys