advertisement_alt
jfiiue4

Anyone ever get laid randomly mid day during the week sober by someone you never met?

I've always wanted to randomly get laid mid day during the week. Like a random cougar at the grocery store. The shit you see on brazzers etc. I've had this happen back in college and spring break, but never as an adult. Chicks you know do not count. I'm talking random stranger.

got a blowjob at a park in the bushes from a girl i had met that day

I got stupid drunk once (first time) and got my dick sucked from some chick I just met at the party.

Pretended not to remember her the next time we met. Really pissed my friend off but she was meh and a bit clingy already so I had to power through

I've told this story before.

In college on the weekend and I went to a suitcase college so anybody with a car went home on the weekend.

It's me and two buddies tom and iceberg.

It's like 2 in the morning and three of us are in the hallway and this drunk girl shows up that loves the floor above and says "I WANT SEX"

She grabbed iceberg and starts blowing right in the hallway.

She then moves onto tom and blows him.

Now it's my turn and she crawls towards me and as she reaches for little war she pukes all over my feet and passes out.

She worked at the student center and for years we would laugh when they saw her except me :(

I was driving back to my dorm once in college to checkout of the dorm freshman year. I was several miles away at a red light. These two girls in a red convertible pull up next to me, a mother and daughter. The mom was being overtly friendly, saying that her daughter thought I was cute. She invited me to meet them at a car wash just up the block. Like an idiot, I declined, as I had an appointment with my RA. That was the closest I ever came to anything happening with a random woman in the middle of the day.

Was in Ottawa visiting fam over Xmas...tindering (I know, doesn't count, deal with it).

Matched with some Harvard lawyer from Boston. Her ex and her dabbled in BDSM but it was pretty basic. We chat for a bit, and she's says "I'd like to meet you". So we meet at Starbucks. Literally like 5-10 minutes into our conversation, she interrupts me mid-sentence and says "I want you". I'm like "right now?", she replies "Yes".

Cool...let's go to your place. She's like "we can't, I'm staying with my mom. Lets go to your place". I laugh and explain I'm also staying at my mother's. So...we settle on a dingy motel room. After a quick stop at Shoppers for some rubbers, we hit the room...do a 2-hour session with some ropes, a paddle and some deep-dickin'.

I drop the keys back to the manager and say we're done. He asks me if she's a hooker...lol

I always wanted the "rent a dingy motel room" story and now I have one. It's even better cause we're both typically classy people. Dropped her off and haven't really spoken to her since. Though she wants another round next December.

What a great thread !

When I was around 30 I decided on a 3 day holiday weekend trip to Banson, Mo.. This a big tourist attraction and well know place. Lot of live performances by all kinds of talented people. I get there late Friday and hit the hotel room early.

Next day I put on some loose shorts, T-shirt and head out to see what I could find. Drove around a bit and spied a TOURIST INFORMATION TRAILOR, in big bold letters. Stopped in and there's a very nice looking brunette standing behind a counter inside. Very nice talkative woman and we hit it off !

So we're talking and I'm starting to get a boner, a big one. I lay on the charm, I want this woman !! So I maneuver to a sofa, we start make out, ect and I'm wanting to get it on. Tell her to lock the door but she's resisting. Finally she agrees, locks the door then says hey and gives me the come hither come here finger and I follow her down the hall of the tailor to one of the bedrooms and a nice big bed where we both had a great romp with no interruptions. It was fantastic ! Last thing I remember her saying was you lasted a lot longer than I though you would. I just smiled and gave her a wink.))

In college I was in a class that was over a satellite feed watching the professor but he wasn't watching us back/no camera on our side.

We were the first two there and she pretty much attacked me. (Later she said she wanted me the first time she saw me last class. This was the 2nd or 3rd class of the semester.)

So I got up and locked the door. Bent her over the desk right in front of the professor. People turned the doorknob outside but nobody knocked so they just went away thinking they forgot to open it I guess.

Best class ever.

Technically a 3some?

Took my friends ex gf to an AA meeting because she needed to go for court and to get a sheet signed. After the meeting she asked if I wanted to go to her friends place to hang out. I asked about her friend and shes like, "well i met her in rehab. She's a bit older but pretty cool." So I'm like yea I'll go sounds fun. We get there and this chic is HAF. I must have been looking good or something because she was like all over me, it was nuts. Like to the point where Hayley (my friends ex) was getting super uncomfortable. So Hayley went to the bathroom and somehow or another we get to talking about fucking and how we're going to do it with Hayley there (wish I could remember exact convo). But it was nuts cuz I was literally there for only like a half hour at that point. So Hayley gets out of the bathroom and says she has to go. I'm like alright I'll take you home, and mouth lipped to Tracy "I'll be back." We start to head out, I forget my phone go back in and I'm met by Tracy at the door and we make out for a few seconds. And she's like, "Don't keep me waiting I'm horny." Swinggggg Swingggg

A half our later I'm back at her place and we get it on. I was completely sober. Like whaat? Anyways we continued to hook up for another three months. It was kinda-fucked up because we were both sober at first but about a week into it I came over and she was high on cocaine. So I was like whatever this seems fun so I did some and for the next three months I was like her drug seeker/fuck boy. She bought me a lot of shit though. Her ex-husband was pretty wealthy and she got half of his dough, and seemed to like to spend it on me. We also tried a few times to get another chick for a threesome but like every time we went to a bar she like mega tweaked and we had to go home early. Def had some crazy adventures with that woman

Took my friends ex gf to an AA meeting because she needed to go for court and to get a sheet signed. After the meeting she asked if I wanted to go to her friends place to hang out. I asked about her friend and shes like, "well i met her in rehab. She's a bit older but pretty cool." So I'm like yea I'll go sounds fun. We get there and this chic is HAF. I must have been looking good or something because she was like all over me, it was nuts. Like to the point where Hayley (my friends ex) was getting super uncomfortable. So Hayley went to the bathroom and somehow or another we get to talking about fucking and how we're going to do it with Hayley there (wish I could remember exact convo). But it was nuts cuz I was literally there for only like a half hour at that point. So Hayley gets out of the bathroom and says she has to go. I'm like alright I'll take you home, and mouth lipped to Tracy "I'll be back." We start to head out, I forget my phone go back in and I'm met by Tracy at the door and we make out for a few seconds. And she's like, "Don't keep me waiting I'm horny." Swinggggg Swingggg

A half our later I'm back at her place and we get it on. I was completely sober. Like whaat? Anyways we continued to hook up for another three months. It was kinda-fucked up because we were both sober at first but about a week into it I came over and she was high on cocaine. So I was like whatever this seems fun so I did some and for the next three months I was like her drug seeker/fuck boy. She bought me a lot of shit though. Her ex-husband was pretty wealthy and she got half of his dough, and seemed to like to spend it on me. We also tried a few times to get another chick for a threesome but like every time we went to a bar she like mega tweaked and we had to go home early. Def had some crazy adventures with that woman

youre one of the few that are really good about posting pics of said girls.. i'm disappoint

7c6ccbf019892ffbccd5780b0aa7e349.jpg

What a great thread !

When I was around 30 I decided on a 3 day holiday weekend trip to Banson, Mo.. This a big tourist attraction and well know place. Lot of live performances by all kinds of talented people. I get there late Friday and hit the hotel room early.

Next day I put on some loose shorts, T-shirt and head out to see what I could find. Drove around a bit and spied a TOURIST INFORMATION TRAILOR, in big bold letters. Stopped in and there's a very nice looking brunette standing behind a counter inside. Very nice talkative woman and we hit it off !

So we're talking and I'm starting to get a boner, a big one. I lay on the charm, I want this woman !! So I maneuver to a sofa, we start make out, ect and I'm wanting to get it on. Tell her to lock the door but she's resisting. Finally she agrees, locks the door then says hey and gives me the come hither come here finger and I follow her down the hall of the tailor to one of the bedrooms and a nice big bed where we both had a great romp with no interruptions. It was fantastic ! Last thing I remember her saying was you lasted a lot longer than I though you would. I just smiled and gave her a wink.))

None of this computes.

Well known place that has a tourist "trailor"... and the trailor has bedrooms with actual beds in it. Don't even get me started on getting hard when talking to a chick