advertisement_alt
OSUbeavers503

calling all you idiot losers on Carbon to play heads up matches

lol this guy. You gotta give him credit for trying. He's like a rapper. Like Lil Wayne or Kanye. No talent or skills. But the ability to hypnotically repeat things all the time lol. And of course these things aren't true, that's not the point. In fact, it helps if they're not true. Then you get more "haters". Also, like rappers, homie here thinks the money he's won is big money. Maybe hundreds are a big number to the lad, but that doesn't matter. Give a rapper $1 million and they will call themselves rich, while the truly rich end up with that money in the end.

You would have to figure a guy that crushes so much would play more often on the site with the money, but $5 mergaments are too soft I guess lol. Also gotta love the 35% limp and 5% 4x raise as the only way he plays hands preflop lol. Can somebody get this man some money so he can really try to play?

Maybe_memory your troll game is weird. Kanye an Lil Wayne have no talent or skill? Just using your logic that is like saying Vanessa Selbst and Dan Negreanu have no talent or skill. They didn't get to where they are today because of lack of 1 or the other. I just can't help myself from interjecting when I see moronic comments. Now perhaps you don't personally find value in the skills/talent that they possess or you are jealous of it, but you try hypnotically repeating the same things over and over and see if it nets you millions....

You would have to figure a guy that crushes so much would play more often on the site with the money, but $5 mergaments are too soft I guess lol. Also gotta love the 35% limp and 5% 4x raise as the only way he plays hands preflop lol. Can somebody get this man some money so he can really try to play?

yea I have sim stats on him, its comical. although I think mine are 42/10. comical stuff to say the least.

cheers

my withdrawal history and bankroll is the only stat im worried about little micro wannabes...Some people think Carbon quit tracking because of me and how clear i made it how much i was hurting you fools daily. Ill even play at your measily, broke stakes noobs, so we can actually get a game going.

No, they don't have any skill in music. You confuse popularity with skill. They cant even rhythm, they just talk lol. Pac had skill, Eminem has skill. Being the most popular of the withered rappers doesn't mean they have any skill. Poker has nothing to do with music. music is strictly based on popularity. They got there by hypnotically repeating things, so your argument doesn't make sense. Sorry I made fun of your idols lol.

Reply to PM'S? Nah, not my idols, I don't like nor dislike them. I was pretty clear in my argument, but you clearly missed my point. If popularity is what netted them $$, well how did they get popular? My point is not everyone can hypnotically say random crap and get paid. If that were the case then everyone would do it. There is skill involved in whatever they did to get them paid. It isn't random luck. But that's all I have to say about it. Keep your own opinions if you choose.

They got there by lack of competition and repeating the same thing over and over again. So yea, you can make money by doing it. It's called rap music. And I clearly quoted OSUdipshit with regard to PM's because every time he plays, he PM's me lol. Thankfully that's only once a month.

guy YOU DONT EVEN PLAY POKER anymore lol!! what are you doing on this forum anyway? go clip some coupons or something bud. This forum is for real $$$ players, look at your pathetic stats. why even add your carbon name? you dont play hahaha, but you comment on poker forums about heads up matches...Youre just proving my point again: IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO IS NOT BROKE AND A CLOWN ON CARBON POKER, hit me up on twitter and let play some poker.

guy YOU DONT EVEN PLAY POKER anymore lol!! what are you doing on this forum anyway? go clip some coupons or something bud. This forum is for real $$$ players, look at your pathetic stats. why even add your carbon name? you dont play hahaha, but you comment on poker forums about heads up matches...Youre just proving my point again: IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO IS NOT BROKE AND A CLOWN ON CARBON POKER, hit me up on twitter and let play some poker.

Show is on the doll where uncle Bobby touched you. It's ok, let it out. We're here for you.