advertisement_alt

Dallas bout to burn down

XquiziVex    0

It's called CRXVOP. Compelled to respond to XquiziVex's outragious post

That's a horrible acronym. How is anyone supposed to pronounce that?

Disorder denied.

Ozzie    0

So this is the weapon he used. Again the news reported an AR-15 originally since its the weapon name of choice when these mass shooting happen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS

SKS_-_Ryssland_-_AM.045810.jpg

The SKS is a Soviet semi-automatic carbine chambered for the 7.62×39mm round, designed in 1943 by Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov. Its complete designation, SKS-45, is an initialism for Samozaryadnyj Karabin sistemy Simonova, 1945 (Russian: ???????????? ??????? ??????? ????????, 1945; Self-loading Carbine of (the) Simonov system, 1945). In the early 1950s, the Soviets took the SKS carbine out of front-line service and replaced it with the AK-47; however, the SKS remained in second-line service for decades. It is still used as a ceremonial firearm today. The SKS was widely exported, and was also produced by some former Eastern Bloc nations as well as China, where it was designated the "Type 56 Carbine", East Germany as the Karabiner S and in North Korea as the "Type 63". The SKS is currently popular on the civilian surplus market as a hunting and marksmanship semi-automatic rifle in many countries, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand. Its age and numbers make it very inexpensive to purchase. The SKS was the second firearm to be chambered for the 7.62×39mm M43 round, with the first being the RPD.

another pic.. because you can legally add up to 10 attachments. even call of duty limits you to 2...

1361519323sks-45-3.jpg

watch out pheasants

XquiziVex    0

another pic.. because you can legally add up to 10 attachments. even call of duty limits you to 2...

1361519323sks-45-3.jpg

watch out pheasants

ooooohhh....it's so scary. I can only imagine the fear you feel when you see something like that. It's ok sweetie. You'll be ok. Just look away. It won't hurt you.

El Guapo    0

We know they are, EG, it's just that, well, the protesters resembled a BOLO for a suspect in an armed robbery

Pc7GBqMQLg8.jpg

XquiziVex    0

youre right... im making it sound worse than it is.

I don't know about worse, but you are definitely making it sound different.

What is the relevance in posting a pic of a completely different gun than what was used?

....and lol at all the attachments because a video game only gives 2!!!!!!!

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

XquiziVex    0

that is the same gun. just altered. do you think he used a stock version? do you think wanats pic is the actual gun?

Honestly, I don't know for sure. wanta is a pretty respectable member of this forum and I assumed his post was factual.

Ozzie    0

Honestly, I don't know for sure. wanta is a pretty respectable member of this forum and I assumed his post was factual.

it's factual in that the gun was sks and that is a pic of an sks. but so is mine. it's just a matter of how you want to present it...

XquiziVex    0

It really doesn't matter one way or the other. The wooden stock gun will put the same hole in people as the scary looking black stocked gun with 10 attachments.

XquiziVex    0

Welp:

'Editors note: Unfortunately, initial reports are usually wrong, and in this case it appears that this might be true. SOFREP just received information from separate sources that have identified the weapon used by Micah X. Johnson as a Saiga AK74. More information about this to follow.- Desiree Huitt '

Ozzie    0

It really doesn't matter one way or the other. The wooden stock gun will put the same hole in people as the scary looking black stocked gun with 10 attachments.

well, the attachments arent actually designed to make it looks scary to libtards... they make it easier to put that hole in the person, along with many others. so it kind of matters.

wantagolf    2

Welp:

'Editors note: Unfortunately, initial reports are usually wrong, and in this case it appears that this might be true. SOFREP just received information from separate sources that have identified the weapon used by Micah X. Johnson as a Saiga AK74. More information about this to follow.- Desiree Huitt '

Yeah i saw that. The body of the article has some good info. I'm pretty confident the SKS was the weapon he used even thos Sofrep has that disclaimer.

http://crimeresearch.org/2016/07/not-an-assault-weapon-dallas-police-murderer-used-an-sks-semi-automatic-rifle/

XquiziVex    0

Not really. Anyone could shoot 10 people very quickly with either gun. You could do just as much, if not more, damage with a handgun or a shotgun...if you are crazy and want to be up close.

Ozzie    0

Not really. Anyone could shoot 10 people very quickly with either gun. You could do just as much, if not more, damage with a handgun or a shotgun...if you are crazy and want to be up close.

i literally can't even