advertisement_alt
RWill2073

Can You Guys Buy Me A Grill?

Oh shit.. Who the hell charges friends to stay at their place?

Ok if you stay more than a month , then you should prob throw the person a couple hundo just for inconvenience

Didn't know him really, first time I met him. I gave him hundy for the inconvenience.

What in the fuck.

What in the fuck.

If one of my friends stayed at my place for more than 1 night id be like " the fuck you still doing here dude".

One month I'd be like " the fuck you still doing here dude, I'm calling the cops".

Thread Recap Please???....what did waco do???

Charging friends irl or online ones to stay at your place is all i need to know about the type of person you truly are. man....if someone is in town for a few days to a week....pay for everything you can afford..show em a good time...hook those fuckers up...it makes life better and karma pays you back.

hes told that story several times, so maybe thats why fresh on the mind

It's his go to story. Top 5 on the zepp story countdown.

" Remember that time I bought that bro 2 $1 beers!! You remember that shit man? Epic shit!".

Random cashier, " that's a great story sir, umm did you want a couple grocery bags or did you bring your own?"

Zepp " hah ya DUDE! It was an epic night! He drank both too bro..it was awesome!... No man bags kill seagulls and shit in the ocean. I'll put everything in my pockets, I'm pro nature brah..."

Zepp flips a few food stamps at the cashier and shoves all the shit into his pockets.

Silently Zepp turns and begins to walk away...

What in the fuck.

What in the fuck.

If one of my friends stayed at my place for more than 1 night id be like " the fuck you still doing here dude".

One month I'd be like " the fuck you still doing here dude, I'm calling the cops".

Huh? While a month is awhile if a buddy needed a place to stay for a month he's got a place to stay. No charge. Wtf?

Cant believe this thread got 43 fricking pages and all the personal hate and comments about TWK and Lizzy. It sucks. He by all accounts has been a good soldier here on the boards for years. Alot of give and take and when most people of his stature went Hollywood on OT and left.. He was still here. He didnt steal anything from anyone. I could see a little good natured ball busting but its gone a little far. Shes the one who put up the gofundme.. Its her dog.. IF you want to donate then fine if not fine. Who gives a fuck.

Charging friends irl or online ones to stay at your place is all i need to know about the type of person you truly are. man....if someone is in town for a few days to a week....pay for everything you can afford..show em a good time...hook those fuckers up...it makes life better and karma pays you back.

Family and stuff obv. Random buddies setting up shop.. Fuck no. I like you bro but this is my castle. Under unique circumstances I would let family and friends stay.

Posted a gofundme request on twitter for $3,000 because their dog needed ACL surgery. Incredulity followed with no response from Waco.

No way he's broke. Guys too level headed. He posts how dumb people that bink 20-30k and buy a Benz instead of living responsible. Hope the dog does well and waco don't even like me. No way this shit is real and if it is and they obv. Aren't broke pets can't pay they own bills. Let randers stay for the surgery and recovery costs next summer

Cant believe this thread got 43 fricking pages and all the personal hate and comments about TWK and Lizzy. It sucks. He by all accounts has been a good soldier here on the boards for years. Alot of give and take and when most people of his stature went Hollywood on OT and left.. He was still here. He didnt steal anything from anyone. I could see a little good natured ball busting but its gone a little far. Shes the one who put up the gofundme.. Its her dog.. IF you want to donate then fine if not fine. Who gives a fuck.

It is odd and disturbing to see everyone - and I'll assume most were his supporters - change opinions so quickly with the winds. OT is a fickle mistress

No way he's broke. Guys too level headed. He posts how dumb people that bink 20-30k and buy a Benz instead of living responsible. Hope the dog does well and waco don't even like me. No way this shit is real and if it is and they obv. Aren't broke pets can't pay they own bills. Let randers stay for the surgery and recovery costs next summer

He's broke, let's be honest... What now then? Jokes up! Individually transfer everyone their small donations back? " It's was just a prank!!"

He's broke, let's be honest... What now then? Jokes up! Individually transfer everyone their small donations back? " It's was just a prank!!"

The only issue I'd have is if its a joke. Poor people/neglected animals etc. get hit by cars, left outside and its a good site to help them. So If its a joke it just would discourage others to help even if its a dollar. If its a joke I wouldn't be surprised to see it on msnbc or Fox News as a rich guy scamming unless he pulls the I was proving a point card which would be the last straw.

These people are the worst. I was trying to sell a few lammers this year at the wsop. I was only asking people who were in line for an event that could use the lammers. I tried for 15min, everybody said no and two or three people said they would buy it between $0.90-0.93/$1.00.

Finally I realized that I had my diamond card in my pocket and said if anyone wants to buy these they can use my diamond card to avoid a 45min line. 5 people immediately said yes. I wish one of them was the person who asked to buy at markdown so I could have said it'll cost $1.10/$1 as a convenience fee.

i wish it was one of them too

.90/.93 criiinge

there are people offering personal hate and comments about twk? are we reading the same thread?

And it was a Chaz's wife joke - didn't Waco give him some money for her boob job?

Yeah - there's some hate - he rubs people the wrong way.

Yeah - there's some jealousy - he seems to have a good life and is a great poker player

Yeah - there's some concern - what the hell happened that he had to go and ask for help like that, and why that option when other options might be available.

Yeah - there's some jokes - this is fucking OT, it's what we do

Posted a gofundme request on twitter for $3,000 because their dog needed ACL surgery. Incredulity followed with no response from Waco.

Is he so broke he doesn't even have a few CC to throw it on?.....crazy if true...always crazy that he wouldn't ask family or close friends first...or maybe he did and they have cut him off...idk...

Family and stuff obv. Random buddies setting up shop.. Fuck no. I like you bro but this is my castle. Under unique circumstances I would let family and friends stay.

Friends won't set up shop unless its an absolute emergency....i would let someone stay 1-2 months that i was friends with if i knew they had a leave date and i knew they had trouble....i would not charge them a penny.

It's because OT is full of miserable cunts and pathetic trolls, very few actual legitimate people. Good a reason as any to leave for some of us imo

yeah..i don't believe this at all. OT does have a few bad apples buts lets be honest....we are not a close knit community when it comes to true friends...most of us are e friends at best who have never met one another....its not unusual at all for people to change there tune on those they don't know...and lets be honest...most of us don't know each other that well.

Super desperate move. Asking for money from family and friends has got to be the last resort for any level minded person. Times are tough obviously.

Sounds like it....Waco has always been kind to Beki and I. As far i know he is a good dude....not sure why the hate just cause he asked for donations...i guess if it was a fake fund and his dog was OK that would be a bit fucked up. Hopefully its not as bad as it sounds and if it is he can pull his shit together. maybe Nip can offer him a job along with Jaybone and we can start an OT business.