advertisement_alt
Tread

11th Annual 2016 Football Handicapping Challenge Discussion/Interest

SB, yes sorry but you do have to take 0-2 in those games. Early in the season, I normally try to check on the weekend to make sure people are playing, but since you had 4 plays in I assumed you were waiting on the final game.

Mr323, appreciate the help policing, but I think you misunderstood the question/intent. It is perfectly fine to play the spread and the O/U in the same game, which is what he was planning on doing (I assume). You just cant play the each side of the same line to guarantee yourself 3-3 (or even 1 win).

Im just being an old dip shit who is talking trash. I don't take my online persona seriously.

wow RackandSap follows up 5-1 with a 6-0 last week, very impressive. And Wab also checked in with the 6-0. Hope you guys cashed parlays somewhere.

27 of the 60 are .500 or better, pretty standard so far.

Looks like we had a few of our N00bs this year not get all 6 games in, which is a shame, they played some games but not all of them and it is hard for me to tell if you are going to jump onto the monday night games when you've already played 3.

I found many of the new lines that came out today "interesting", to say the least. Play time is over, plenty of data out there now and it is time to get serious.

wow RackandSap follows up 5-1 with a 6-0 last week, very impressive. And Wab also checked in with the 6-0. Hope you guys cashed parlays somewhere.

27 of the 60 are .500 or better, pretty standard so far.

Looks like we had a few of our N00bs this year not get all 6 games in, which is a shame, they played some games but not all of them and it is hard for me to tell if you are going to jump onto the monday night games when you've already played 3.

I found many of the new lines that came out today "interesting", to say the least. Play time is over, plenty of data out there now and it is time to get serious.

Wab80 does not appear to lose at anything, ever.

Week 3 ladies and gents, time for some action!

Rack and Sap seems to have the Biff Sports Almanac thing going still, but for everyone else there are still 90 games left in the contest. I will provide an official standings after this week is completed, which takes into account the missing games that some players have. Get all 6 of em in!

FYI, sheep misclicked a pick and submitted today and immediately wrote me to ask to have it voided. Please make note of this, if you do make a mistake, you need to let me know right away. I wont always be able to get to voiding it immediately, but you do need to let me know right away otherwise it cannot be voided.

Another note, with the hurricane and bad weather expected, be ready to expect time/date changes on games or outright cancellations from this week. if your game is cancelled, i will do my best to void your pick so you can submit a new one. If for any reason a game you have picked is cancelled and your pick is not replaced, it must be scored as a push selection in the contest, per the rules.

Yes, I dont do it that much in the early part of the contest, but I might have time to post one tonight. Will definitely do it more as we progress into the second half of the contest (and jr high football is over). For now, there are checkmarks next to anyone playing for more than 50 in the standings.