Dspencer81801

Well ACR is up to no good now

I just won a $25 jack pot SNG for $100 and it has not hit my account yety so I get online with chat and this is their response

I just won a $25 jackpot sng for $100 and its not showing up in my money

21:49Jack C:

May I have your user name please?

21:49Daniel Spencer:

Dspencer81801

21:50Jack C:

At this moment the servers are grading the tournaments. The servers are overloaded with all the gradings right now. The servers have them in queue right now and they will eventually be graded. Please be patientIf the money is not in your account in 45 minutes please contact us again

21:52Daniel Spencer:

Are you serious? The money always hits immediately I was going to use it to play in a tourney that will not be open by then

21:54Jack C:

At this moment the servers are grading the tournaments. The servers are overloaded with all the gradings right now. The servers have them in queue right now and they will eventually be graded. Please be patientIf the money is not in your account in 45 minutes please contact us again

Jack C has left the conversation.

Click here to leave a message.

The conversation has ended.

Click here to take a short survey about this live chat.

I was playing an mtt last night, went out 6th and noticed that I did not have the money added. Didn't give much thought even tho now they are supposed to add your payout as you get there. (not wait till it's over) Just logged in, it's there. All good.