advertisement_alt
aupoker1

Jam band jamming thread.

4 hours ago, Z-Fresh said:

So I was at the Ojai show and have felt sick ever since. Not bad just super lethargic. I’ve been vaccinated. My buddy was at Felton show and tested positive for Covid. 

44F83995-C06F-4BCE-938C-D3D17AE09C7C.jpeg

Ugh. Get better. August and September are crazy full of shows. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Z-Fresh said:

Grateful Spread.... Haha

Who knows. Ive been around so many people every weekend. Inside outside. The areas im in i feel most are vaccinated but no way everyone is. There is no distancing. No masks. Lots of dancing  inevitable sweating  all that stuff  easily could of had it and not known it.  havent felt sick at all tho  

although i think im done sharing joints. Ill give u half. But you gonna smoke the second half. 

Edited by aupoker1
  • Like 1

holy fuck that phish show was on another level. they ended the first set with an insane walls of the cave and then the second song of the second set was a 30+ min carini. it had a 3 song encore which included harry hood and ended with character zero. they set the bar high tonight, that's for sure.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

dylan quote on jerry after he died

“There's no way to measure his greatness or magnitude as a person or as a player. I don't think any eulogizing will do him justice. He was that great, much more than a superb musician, with an uncanny ear and dexterity. He's the very spirit personified of whatever is Muddy River country at its core and screams up into the spheres. He really had no equal. To me he wasn't only a musician and friend, he was more like a big brother who taught and showed me more than he'll ever know. There's a lot of spaces and advances between The Carter Family, Buddy Holly and, say, Ornette Coleman—a lot of universes, but he filled them all without being a member of any school. His playing was moody, awesome, sophisticated, hypnotic and subtle. There's no way to convey the loss. It just digs down really deep.”

Edited by aupoker1
  • Like 1
On 8/14/2021 at 11:58 PM, aupoker1 said:

It is a weekend. Ya never know

going to see the beach boys next weekend. Lol. 

the last time i saw the beach bosy was when the played the special olympics and i sold reets natty ice cans 1 for 3 2 for five out of the truck

On 8/14/2021 at 8:58 PM, aupoker1 said:

It is a weekend. Ya never know

going to see the beach boys next weekend. Lol. 

Saw them during Covid in a Concerts in Cars event.  They had Sugar Ray and John Stamos on stage with them.  It was pretty bad.  Haha

On 8/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, Z-Fresh said:

Saw them during Covid in a Concerts in Cars event.  They had Sugar Ray and John Stamos on stage with them.  It was pretty bad.  Haha

John stamos os with them. Not sire about the other dude. Saw them a couple years back there and it was lots of fun.  

but yea. Concerts in cars i saw 1. It was billy strings and i loved it. But beach boys aint no billy strings. And cant imagine it was great in the car. 

First time i saw the dead was 1987. Pearl jam was 92 or 92 at the metro opening for smashing pumpkins. 

still get to see them today. And not just some bullshit reunion tour. They just both never stopped. 

lucky as fuck i am