advertisement_alt

ACR False Advertising Bitcoin Options

AeroJim    0

So when Bovada went throught there tourny series screw up earlier this summer I decided to move my funds off of there. I decided to use Bitcoin and checked out ACR, it was the same site that is up for ACR Bitcoin right now. It gives instructional YT videos on how to deposit/withdraw with Bitcoin and that's it. There's no FAQ area or anything.

Today I wanted to make a withdrawal and Bitcoin wasn't an option. I opened up live chat and Nina began to tell me how you must have two bitcoin deposits before you can make a bitcoin withdrawal. I asked her where it says this and she told me it's an internal policy and players must build financial history with them. She told me there is nothing they can do. I ask her to again show me where this policy is and she refuses, only states it's an internal policy.

The highlight was this:

Me: "in the advertisements it never states that you have to deposit twice with bitcoin to withdraw"

Nina, ACR CSR "Exactly, it never said it would be immediately available to you"

She then closed the chat because she stated there is nothing she can do. I can deposit the minimum amount (but I'm not interested in paying extra fees for a policy that isn't advertised pre-deposit) otherwise I have no recourse

Can I get some help here ACR rep, your site is making up rules as you go along

AeroJim    0

And this is in their withdrawal FAQ currently, WTF is going on here,

Do I have to cash out using the same method I used to deposit?

If you have used an e-wallet to deposit, we will send your withdrawal via the same e-wallet. At least one deposit should be made using a specific e-wallet to be able to process your withdrawal.

ACR Rep    10

So when Bovada went throught there tourny series screw up earlier this summer I decided to move my funds off of there. I decided to use Bitcoin and checked out ACR, it was the same site that is up for ACR Bitcoin right now. It gives instructional YT videos on how to deposit/withdraw with Bitcoin and that's it. There's no FAQ area or anything.

Today I wanted to make a withdrawal and Bitcoin wasn't an option. I opened up live chat and Nina began to tell me how you must have two bitcoin deposits before you can make a bitcoin withdrawal. I asked her where it says this and she told me it's an internal policy and players must build financial history with them. She told me there is nothing they can do. I ask her to again show me where this policy is and she refuses, only states it's an internal policy.

The highlight was this:

Me: "in the advertisements it never states that you have to deposit twice with bitcoin to withdraw"

Nina, ACR CSR "Exactly, it never said it would be immediately available to you"

She then closed the chat because she stated there is nothing she can do. I can deposit the minimum amount (but I'm not interested in paying extra fees for a policy that isn't advertised pre-deposit) otherwise I have no recourse

Can I get some help here ACR rep, your site is making up rules as you go along

I really sorry about the misunderstanding here. As I have mentioned before, this happens due to a system set up, the option is not available for new customers until they meet a certain criteria to automatically release it. However, we can help the player to manually release the option. Which I did already for your account. You should be able to request your cashout through BitCoin now.

Also remember that there is a verification procedure in order to request your first cashout, in this case I recommend you to contact our CS team at 1-877-314-4195 or through live chat so they can review your information.

AeroJim    0

On 11/25/2016 at 3:59 AM, NEPTpoker said:

Would love to hear from OP how/If this was resolved.

Wow way too long - sorry - ACR Rep was right. I reached back out to them shortly after his post and they had agreed to release my withdrawal.

knocker    10

Tell me if I'm right.  I bet 4BB I am. 

Last year you give ACR one bitcoin and they gave you 15 grand in US cash for it.   Then the price of bitcoin tanked to 7 grand and they took a total bath on the deal.  Now you want your 15 grand back in bitcoin, and now they have to give you two of them,  that they paid 30 grand for a year ago.   You think they really want to lose 15 thousand dollars?  They're going to stall any way they can until hopefully the price goes back up, while they feed you whatever line of crap it takes.   Good thing you came here to call them deadbeats in a public place full of poker players.  That gets their attention.  No question about it.     

No offense ACR rep.  I know it's not you.  It's the  scummy low life degenerate company you work for.  I got a boss too.  You just handle the forum questions, I do what I do at my crappy job, and we do it so we can pay the gas and rent bills on time.     

NEPTpoker    10

On 1/27/2019 at 10:40 PM, knocker said:

Tell me if I'm right.  I bet 4BB I am. 

Last year you give ACR one bitcoin and they gave you 15 grand in US cash for it.   Then the price of bitcoin tanked to 7 grand and they took a total bath on the deal.  Now you want your 15 grand back in bitcoin, and now they have to give you two of them,  that they paid 30 grand for a year ago.   You think they really want to lose 15 thousand dollars?  They're going to stall any way they can until hopefully the price goes back up, while they feed you whatever line of crap it takes.   Good thing you came here to call them deadbeats in a public place full of poker players.  That gets their attention.  No question about it.     

No offense ACR rep.  I know it's not you.  It's the  scummy low life degenerate company you work for.  I got a boss too.  You just handle the forum questions, I do what I do at my crappy job, and we do it so we can pay the gas and rent bills on time.     

lol.......that’s not how it works, nor was it ever the expectation.  Expectation is to get current market value for the BTC /USD exchange or vis versa, whenever transaction happens.  Market volatility should mean nothing, so long as money is not being comingled.  If a player deposits 1 BTC when it’s value is $15k USD, then cashes out 1 BTC when it’s value is 7k.......then so be it.   

I have to admit, I have not even opened ACR in years now because I had the same experience that OP had.  Could make deposit, but not cash out....... got frustrated with online poker in general......gave it up sadly. Kind of just “checking back in” with online poker........doesn’t seem like all that much has changed.   Seems like much less traffic to these forums tho......

Edited by NEPTpoker

knocker    10

27 minutes ago, NEPTpoker said:

"If a player deposits 1 BTC when it’s value is $15k USD, then cashes out 1 BTC when it’s value is 7k.......then so be it."   

That's a joke right?    Oh yeah we just lost 7 grand on this guy, 45 on that guy, 10 to 25 apiece on 3000 more, no problem we don't care.   Easy come easy go.  It's just money.  We like losing money, kind of like the idiots who play on our poker site and pay our rakes.   I like playing poker.  But I don't kid myself.  It's full of nothing but lazy, morally corrupt, easy money addicted, greedy degenerates.  Myself included.     

Everybody, not just you, gives these slimes and lowlifes way too much credit for morals and scruples they don't have.  So it's not like I'm singling you out personally.  It's addressed generally to everyone, not just you, because you all seem to believe in Poker Santa Claus.  We already learned from the Full Tilt debacle that these scummy joints run themselves like fractional reserve banks.  They take our money, give us a bunch of worthless electronic credits for it, then blow 90% of it on coke and hookers.   They keep 10% in the vault to pay the odd guy who asks for his money back, knowing only 8% of us or less will ever do it.  But then the unimaginable happens, something that was never supposed to happen.  The US government cuts the cord, or in this case, bitcoin value falls in half, and now they don't have the money to pay.  ATC is just lucky that it isn't a doomsday landslide of redemption requests and they can still can stall and wiggle their way out.   And that's exactly what they did here in this case.  They stalled for time, probably received enough money into their ponzi scheme in recent player deposits to make the payment and stay alive a little bit longer.  Full Tilt never had that luxury.  There was no tomorrow to stall to.

ATC is likely in trouble bigger than you can imagine for the mistake of dealing with that shit, that nobody in their right mind would accept as payment for anything.  Only because they're banking on never having to give you back one red cent of your money, can they possibly make that work.  Only in this sleazy business could taking that volatile crap worth $1 today, $4 tomorrow, and $.10 the day after that be a considered a viable business model.  You didn't see Amazon taking bitcoin.  And there's a reason for that.  You don't take a billion dollars worth of script that is notorious for being worth 300 million the next day before the transaction even clears.  That's not how a business that actually has to deliver a product or something of value to a customer in exchange for money works.  Not a business that want's to stay out of bankruptcy anyway.   Only a business that takes your money and gives you nothing could possibly swing that.  And the jury is still out on that one.  We'll see.  If bitcoin crashes back $65 then you'll really see it hit the fan.  Personally, I'd love to see that happen.  Just for the lulz.        

NEPTpoker    10

in theory, a completely legit and honest company who’s only desire was to profit from rake generation, could make it work...........but i’m certainly not arguing they are that........that ship has sailed. as mentioned, i quit ACR (and all the rest) when I realized the whole........cant cash out before making deposit B.S.  

Ohhhh, how I miss Poker Stars. 

knocker    10

I still play there.  I just wish I could miss it.  PokerStars is like that evil bitch crazy girlfriend you can't bring yourself to dump, even though you know it would be the best thing that ever happened to you.