advertisement_alt
Pghfan987

Let's talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency

You guys might want to look into WSX. It's one of my top holdings (clear disclosure). They just announced their new marketing team and just launched their revised website (and announced a coin burn coming soon). I bought it around 500-600 sats and its doubled that already and things are just getting started.

I know some of guys on the team and this thing is going to fly over the next couple of months if they execute what they say they are (I fully believe they will which is why its my biggest bag).

Edit - this is not a quick flip. There will be some good short term profits but this is a 3-5 month hold for the big return.

You guys might want to look into WSX. It's one of my top holdings (clear disclosure). They just announced their new marketing team and just launched their revised website (and announced a coin burn coming soon). I bought it around 500-600 sats and its doubled that already and things are just getting started.

I know some of guys on the team and this thing is going to fly over the next couple of months if they execute what they say they are (I fully believe they will which is why its my biggest bag).

Edit - this is not a quick flip. There will be some good short term profits but this is a 3-5 month hold for the big return.

idk man. im sitting on like 5 coins with an even smaller cap than this. I sorta love everything youre saying though. and the fact that its only on Cryptopia makes it pumpable.

it reminds me of NLC2. like, its been dead since 2014 and someone took it out of the gutter and started hyping it and building a community around it.

how big is the community? Thats ballsy that its your largest holding. respect.

idk man. im sitting on like 5 coins with an even smaller cap than this. I sorta love everything youre saying though. and the fact that its only on Cryptopia makes it pumpable.

it reminds me of NLC2. like, its been dead since 2014 and someone took it out of the gutter and started hyping it and building a community around it.

how big is the community? Thats ballsy that its your largest holding. respect.

Honestly the community is just getting started some. For example their Telegran room has had around 150-200 members for the last couple of months, had about 240 a day and a half ago when they made the marketing team and coin burn announcement, and now a day and a half later has just over 300 members. It is a coin that got resurrected earlier this year so they have been working behind the scenes to for months and are just now ready to really grow the community and make things happen. Mocho has tweeted about it 5 or 6 times (not sure if tiny follow him at all).

And I agree it's kind of ballsy for it to be my biggest holding but I really believe they will deliver. I liked what they had to say originally and the new marketing team makes me even more excited for the near future (3-6 months). I've been so impressed with what they've said and what they have planned I became an admin in their Telegram room over the last week to help (clear disclosure).

If I had 50 BTC I wouldnt have my biggest holding in a small cap coin like this no matter how much I believed in it, but I have q much smaller amount and I dont want to double my money - I want to make something big happen ans in my opinion WSX is a great coin to give me that chance.

Also have bigger bags of CTL and REN for similar reasons but WSX is my favorite for the next 3-6 months.

getting a chubby every time i read the wax telegram nowadays. Unlimited potential.

Just heard they are working with the StrongBlock team . StrongBlock is all the people who built EOS. They moved on and are now building revolutionary governance protocols and other importan shit for the entire ecosystem. BONER