Let's talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency

skillivey    31

25 minutes ago, Tread said:

Could we see dump to 28 at once?  Classic example of a violent ejection out of a consolidation triangle.

image.png.5abafb709b20d87b81c5e626dc7e5c5f.png

Might go down to 10k now that government wants to regulate it 

definitely sell now before to late 

Tread    75

I live in Ohio, but did open my acct prior to .us existing.  I think it should still work, but let me know if it doesnt.

XquiziVex    349

1 hour ago, skillivey said:

Might go down to 10k now that government wants to regulate it 

definitely sell now before to late 

Regulation is validation.  Shop the drop.  

Lot of FUD

There was no double spend. Can’t be regulated. USA on wrong side as always

this is what selerates the men from the boys....back the truck up and unload on this blood 

Shaaarrrp    131

You know you've reached a different crypto point when you feel more comfortable on down days.  That said, I vividly remember how shook I was when my newly bought 1 btc went from 3k to 1800 nearly overnight.

kellykip    1,397

9 minutes ago, Shaaarrrp said:

You know you've reached a different crypto point when you feel more comfortable on down days.  That said, I vividly remember how shook I was when my newly bought 1 btc went from 3k to 1800 nearly overnight.

I was talking to Tread about this - i like the volatility and watching the wild swings in the portfolio price.  It satisfies my degen gambling urge.  When it is diving down, I'm loving it.  just thinking about jumping in to buy more

bird.gif

killingbird    642

39 minutes ago, kellykip said:

I was talking to Tread about this - i like the volatility and watching the wild swings in the portfolio price.  It satisfies my degen gambling urge.  When it is diving down, I'm loving it.  just thinking about jumping in to buy more

bird.gif

This all day, used to panic me a bit, now I just see opportunity to accumulate!

Mr323    233

I tried to buy 1k worth two days ago, which my bank declined due to the site. Tried coinbase using debit card. I would have linked my bank account, but it wanted login details which I am not down with. Scared me off.  I'm invested enough with S&P index and 401k but was thinking it was time to move. This thread has had my interest for some time. Kudos to those of you that got in a few years back when we all should have.

JB    1,130

9 minutes ago, Mr323 said:

I tried to buy 1k worth two days ago, which my bank declined due to the site. Tried coinbase using debit card. I would have linked my bank account, but it wanted login details which I am not down with. Scared me off.  I'm invested enough with S&P index and 401k but was thinking it was time to move. This thread has had my interest for some time. Kudos to those of you that got in a few years back when we all should have.

Entering your online banking details like this is safe. 

Coinbase wont have that information stored. They use a third party processor called Plaid. A company that like every major site with ACH uses. 

Feel free to research that company if you want more info. I work with online payment processing and going through Plaid is one of the safest ways to going about using ACH. 

Or, you could always just do a wire transfer if that makes you feel more comfortable.  

kellykip    1,397

yeah 323 +1 to JB's post.  I have my bank linked to my exchange and I'm pretty comfortable with it. 

but if it's not at your comfort level, i definitely get it - some people will just not want to connect with the exchange that way

DONKWOOD    469

Go with Gemini. You can buy REN there too. They used to have 4-5 coins and now they offer 30+

Mr323    233

2 hours ago, JB said:

Entering your online banking details like this is safe. 

Coinbase wont have that information stored. They use a third party processor called Plaid. A company that like every major site with ACH uses. 

Feel free to research that company if you want more info. I work with online payment processing and going through Plaid is one of the safest ways to going about using ACH. 

Or, you could always just do a wire transfer if that makes you feel more comfortable.  

Thank you for response. I had never seen my actual log in info requested anywhere but my secure site for my bank. I was very alarmed. A routing number with bank ID number sure, but my personal log in details.....not comfortable.

It saved me at least something as BTC dropped 6k the following day. So, I am once again waiting and watching. Maybe a bank wire is best for me. 

Edited by Mr323
@ KK don;t mind bank being linked, but not my personal log in details

JB    1,130

You can read up on it. I have used it on countless sites in the last 5+years. 

Its not as scary as it sounds. Obv just make sure youre on a legitimate site when enetering any bank details.