advertisement_alt
Pghfan987

Let's talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency

2 hours ago, JB said:

Okay fellas, im in on the REN party now too. 

Saw it dip down today, so I got in at 1.37. 

Even with the dip today I’m just a little 3x with it so far. 

We goin’ to 10

same thing, it redirects 

image.png.3e5ab49ad07185b76394bc08ea963337.png

you can always move whatever you switch it to back to an exchange after you are done if having it on your PC makes you nervous.

Edited by Tread

Daily candle/monthly pivot BTC view

Just merrily bouncing around in price discovery, still impossible to predict what's next.  Getting that R4 at 62k possible, but again, extremely rare to grab an R4 monthly pivot like that.

We would need a break below 52k before I would start thinking about it being a serious pullback, but this thing is whitehot right now and always have to be wary of a correction.

image.thumb.png.613fb02feaac1473d243e5f9238052ad.png

4hour candle/weekly pivot view (pivots reset at 7pm ET today)

Just text book parabolic forward move in this view.  Tenken maintaining a gap above the Kijun.  Price bouncing off T an springing back up (for the most part).  Price clinging to this R2 weekly pivot.  MACD at bottom show a little near-term slowdown, this afternoon might be a bit boring, but remember there will be plenty of bots primed to trade the weekly market close/open at 7pm tonight and that's when we might see some fireworks

image.thumb.png.0112d9c02d7fa178de6e5362e5eac15a.png

Possible silver lining for me is that I put my BTC/ETH profits into $GRAT. It will be a double whammy if $GRAT collapses.

Of course, it's still possible that crypto takes a big hit sometime in the next couple weeks and I'll be ahead.

Here are the new weekly pivots on the 4 hour chart.  We just got another Tenken bounce upward, however, we need some positive candles here otherwise the Tenken is cresting here and may be headed downward.  If a reversal develops, expect a test at 54k, the main pivot (P) which will likely also be near the kijun.

image.png.2349f956336c839454c58124c0b356b8.png

Look out below!  48k resistance didnt last long, BIBCON 4 territory incoming with a drop to 44k likely!

image.png.59967addac5c31cf059a2d915e83d6d7.png

EDIT - 48k actually held pretty well, just dropped a lot further below the pivot that you would normally like

Edited by Tread
9 hours ago, Vegas415 said:

Guys what you think about polkadot and uniswap ? 

Just my opinions here..

Anyone who wants to invest in uniswap should first use it.  There are shit tons of youtube videos that teach you how to setup everything you need, and if nothing else and you don't want to do it yourself, watch several other people actually do it.

When they do a swap, pay attention to the ETH gas fee they are paying.  In recent weeks, gas is avg over 100 GWEI, so make sure to understand the GWEI the user in the video is paying relative to that.

At current ETH prices, 100GWEI will cost you around $20 to do a simple swap.  So if you want to swap $100 of a coin, you are going to pay $20.  Insane.

More complicated transactions, like setting up a liquidity pool, have 4 steps and you are looking at $80 just to run the transaction.  And thats when gas is 100.

This morning during the big BTC dip, gas went up to 1200 GWEI and has been between 600-800 for a few hours now.  Binance turned off all ETH transactions because it's simply insane to pay that much money to move anything less than like 100k.

IMO, ppl are going to move away using Uniswap and ETH de-fi because of this awfulness.  Imagine trying to get your 10k out of defi during a drop and having to pay over 1k in fees just to run the transactions.

Conversely, Binance Smart Chain transactions avg 10-50 cents while GWEI was 100 and are up into the 4-6 dollar range now with the increased activity.

Polkadot is supposed to have similar benefits, to my understanding, but it's a speculative play in a space with a lot of competition and we haven't really seen their chain in action yet with 10B in assets on it to make comparisons.  Cardano will play in this space too.  Probably forgetting some others.  If they do it well, people will likely choose to use Polkadot solutions instead of ETH.  But it's just too early to tell.

17 minutes ago, kellykip said:

Now I can get into REN cheap.  REN to $1.10, and buy more at $0.84

Lol. Im not saying this is a bad move, just find it hilarious that you been posting for months about how you are on the bitcoin spaceship on your way to the moon. And the second bitcoin starts dumping, you simply turn your attention to REN. This is the opposite of diamond hands. 

There are supposedly layer2 solutions in place that would sit on top of ETH that would better manage this for users.  Bottom line, if they figure out how to reduce them, they could end up fine, and are still the leader.  But competition is coming and the current situation absolutely sucks.

Just now, Sharonavich said:

Lol. Im not saying this is a bad move, just find it hilarious that you been posting for months about how you are on the bitcoin spaceship on your way to the moon. And the second bitcoin starts dumping, you simply turn your attention to REN. This is the opposite of diamond hands. 

I don't see anywhere where he said he's selling BTC, so hands aren't a question here.  Being overweighed in BTC and wanting to diversify with your next USD purchase is not only normal, it's smart.

• Like 1
Just now, Tread said:

I don't see anywhere where he said he's selling BTC, so hands aren't a question here.  Being overweighed in BTC and wanting to diversify with your next USD purchase is not only normal, it's smart.

How do u know?