advertisement_alt
LVpokerdealer

**official** post your best butthurt friends FB posts

We all know we got those friends posting and crying, let's see some

"My heart is heavy. It aches for the people in my home country who will now have to fight even harder to be heard, struggle to be seen, and beg to be tolerated. I never imagined my kids would have to grow up in a world where so much hate can not only be spewed freely and openly but also at the end of the day, put on a pedestal for all the world to hear.

To my family and friends who are actually happy with the result tonight, I ask you to remember just a few things. You too, came from immigrants. You too, love someone different. You too, want to be accepted for your beliefs. This world is made up of so many unique individuals just trying to find their place. Let's all make an effort to help them regardless of who they pray to, what they look like, or who they love because at the end of the day, tolerance is vital to our existence. Can't we all just get along?"

"I'm looking for the perfect words to say but simply can't find them ...

Humans are amazing creatures that can be full of love, compassion, intelligence and so much more. They can also not see the tree for the forest.

With the power of the vote the American electorate has spoken and shared their frustration with the status quo of government. They have also opened the mouths and shouted to the world that we are a young and immature nation that is afraid of anyone or any idea that is different. If you are gay, if you are an immigrant, if you are a minority or if you are a woman ... I feel for you and understand the hate you have spoken about for so many years.

But I also understand that growth we have made as a nation. I know slavery no longer exists, that women & 18 year olds have the right to vote; that k-12 public education is open to anyone that makes it to this nation. I know the last eight years brought an end to the 2nd worst economic disaster in US history, that unemployment has dropped to record low levels, that crime has dropped across the nation, that marriage is equal, that so many have health care and so on. I know that even in the face of disaster, we as a nation have risen to the challenges facing us and taken the best step forward.

I know it's soon but I challenge you all to begin those steps by stop placing blame and accepting responsibility; To think about those people that were influential in your life and remember we all have had those people influence our life; To stop the division that permeates our nation; To do your job and not try to be a hero; To be honest, listen, respect, encourage and lead. Together let's face the challenges of the world and be the nation we have been in the past. That means you have to stop being a stereotype and start to be human.

That means YOU can't be an asshole. YOU can't use derogatory words to describe women and minorities. YOU must start talking and listening to your friends that have different opinions on social media, YOU must pay your taxes. YOU must keep a firm wall between church and state. YOU can't shoot people because they are different. YOU must educate yourself to the challenges of the 21st Century; And most importantly, YOU must follow the guidance of our social contract, the US Constitution.

A lot to say for someone who couldn't find the words, huh? I'll end with this ... Are you up for the challenge? I am!"

"I WISH AIDS UPON TRUMP! FUCC HIM! I WOULD SHOVE MY DICK SO FAR UP HIS ASS AND THEN SPIN AROUND IN CIRCLES WHILE ITS STILL IN! WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO! I HATE YOU ALL. I AM MOVING TO CANADA AND DELETING FACEBOOK! NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, EVER!!!"

"Shocker! trump fans are just as classless and arrogant as expected! Take the win with class like Trump did with his speech last night. Your reactions on here are exactly what's wrong with this country. Good morning bullies of the world and congrats on your win!"

"I have to admit, I'm really butt hurt about this election. I'm nervous for my family and friends. I'm uneasy about Trumps capacity to govern. I'm blindsided by all of this. I underestimated people's hate and discontent for Hilary and overestimated people's senses of morality. I accept the results with a heavy heart this morning. 1f494.png??1f494.png"

Almost all of my friends are from IL and CA.... major cringe mode for me. A lot of resharing of memes obviously which is the new voice of social media and nothing I would consider gold yet.

"Really, if you voted for Trump please unfriend me."

"If you voted for trump ..... GET THE FUCK OFF MY FACEBOOK !!!!!!!! Unfriend me NOW & Block me !"

"Scratch everything I said last night...the people of America have (for the 5th time in history and 2nd in the last 5 elections alone) been cheated by a completely bogus and outdated electoral college system. Ironically what may have originally in part been setup to keep the ignorant in check has now resulted in quite the opposite affect. The people voted, and their votes in fact did not count at all. So, next time you hear about how it's your "civic duty," or any kind of responsibility at all to vote...you can call bullshit, as in reality, and proven once again, your vote is in fact completely meaningless. How do I unregister?"

"This election...

was a refutation of a political elite class in both the democratic and republican party. Horrible misogyny and racism is an outcome of this refutation not a cause. The core lesson to learn is that the democratic party needs to address the stumbling fortunes of white lower to middle class men. White men are committing suicide at a record rate, alcoholism is up, drug abuse is up, heroin overdoses are killing record numbers and a stranded class of young unemployed workers needed a voice. They sure got one last night. The democratic party doesn't care about these people. Again, the democratic party doesn't care about these people. The biggest response I get when I say that is "why should they?, They're a bunch of misogynists and racists."

The core of the democratic party's power is in humanism. Caring for people. Caring for people no matter who they are. Caring for everyone regardless of race, ethnicity or creed. When Hillary spoke about shutting down coal mines, she didn't address the human impact of millions of lost jobs. Lost years of hard work of men trying to make money for their families. The democratic party made it clear they did not and do not care about these people and they reaped what they sowed. The democratic party needed to reaffirm its commitment to humanism this election and once Hillary Clinton became the candidate this election, the democratic party's commitment to humanism was incomplete. I voted for Hillary to try to stop a demagogue, not to elect a humanist. This was the downfall of the democratic party. In this fight, the democratic party forgot their core message. In this fight against a monster, we became monsters ourselves."

"You know, the Dem's have to be thinking pretty hard to themselves about how well Bernie Sanders was polling against Trump as opposed to Clinton.

The regret the party must feel for undermining and at times sabotaging his campaign. This country deserves the Donald."

"Fuck. Giuliani and Gingrich in the administration... Lol. Where's Cooker with the Idiocracy clips? Welp. Time to start the 2020 election thread. Congrats fgts. America got weaker today in the long run. 4 years from now should be easy without Clinton in the way. Damn women are stupid. Trump was right lol."

"Thank god latavious Murray is on bye this week... I knew it would be classy. Enjoy your party guys. Hope you're amongst the first to lose your jobs lol. Dow -840."

"Is Trump really going to win this? Are we going to have a president who has never held a political position and got famous from a reality tv show?"

"Sad that the only thing that I can hold onto is that I will be proven right that Trump will be a train wreck as a president."

"You know, the Dem's have to be thinking pretty hard to themselves about how well Bernie Sanders was polling against Trump as opposed to Clinton.

The regret the party must feel for undermining and at times sabotaging his campaign. This country deserves the Donald."

This is less butt hurt and more truth. The DNC fucked themselves because they thought the election was a slam duck win for their team.

You didn't make America great, again. You made America 1950, again. You voted a man into office who strongly supports legal discrimination. You voted a man into office who wants to make it legal for businesses to refuse service based on a customer's sexuality. You voted a man into office who wants to make it legal for employees to refuse to hire a candidate based on their sexuality. You voted a man into office who wants to make workplace discrimination, based on sexuality, legal.

When will you learn that sexuality is not something that is "chosen" or a "preference", but rather something we were born with, the same way you were born with yours? When will you learn that you cannot play God, and you do not have the right to control someone's body and actions? Because of people like you, I spent 30 years of my life in hiding. Because of you, I spent 30 years of my life afraid of myself. Because of you, I spent years of my precious childhood in the library and online, trying to research ways that I could "fix" myself. Because of you, I considered removing myself from the Earth when those "fixes" didn't work. Because of you, I lied to every person in my life for 30 years. Because of you, I tried to please society and do what you told me was "right" by dating the people you said I should be dating. Because of you, I spent many nights crying myself to sleep. Because of you, I spent the vast majority of my life wishing I were someone else. Because of you, I thought I was the problem, when in reality YOU are.

If that wasn't enough, you now strive to reverse the progress this country has made, and take back control of my life. You want to tell me who I can and can't love. You want to tell me who I can and cannot marry. You want to tell me where I can and cannot be served or be employed. Well, I want to tell you something, also: ????.

You didn't make America great, again. You made America 1950, again. You voted a man into office who strongly supports legal discrimination. You voted a man into office who wants to make it legal for businesses to refuse service based on a customer's sexuality. You voted a man into office who wants to make it legal for employees to refuse to hire a candidate based on their sexuality. You voted a man into office who wants to make workplace discrimination, based on sexuality, legal.

Yeah! God forbid we allow people to decide who can or can't be on their property.

I'm not moving to Canada, but I'm sure going to start practicing my Canadian accent. I don't want people to know I'm American when I travel. For shame. Many are proud to be Americans. I've never been more ashamed.

Yeah don't be ashamed at a president who has secret kill lists and signs the NDAA into law but lets be ashamed at a guy who acts like a spoiled frat boy but has never hurt anyone and talks about being less warlike...

"Fuck. Giuliani and Gingrich in the administration... Lol. Where's Cooker with the Idiocracy clips? Welp. Time to start the 2020 election thread. Congrats fgts. America got weaker today in the long run. 4 years from now should be easy without Clinton in the way. Damn women are stupid. Trump was right lol."

"Thank god latavious Murray is on bye this week... I knew it would be classy. Enjoy your party guys. Hope you're amongst the first to lose your jobs lol. Dow -840."

"Is Trump really going to win this? Are we going to have a president who has never held a political position and got famous from a reality tv show?"

"Sad that the only thing that I can hold onto is that I will be proven right that Trump will be a train wreck as a president."

Hahaha that's fuckin great

When will you learn that sexuality is not something that is "chosen" or a "preference", but rather something we were born with, the same way you were born with yours? When will you learn that you cannot play God, and you do not have the right to control someone's body and actions? Because of people like you, I spent 30 years of my life in hiding. Because of you, I spent 30 years of my life afraid of myself. Because of you, I spent years of my precious childhood in the library and online, trying to research ways that I could "fix" myself. Because of you, I considered removing myself from the Earth when those "fixes" didn't work. Because of you, I lied to every person in my life for 30 years. Because of you, I tried to please society and do what you told me was "right" by dating the people you said I should be dating. Because of you, I spent many nights crying myself to sleep. Because of you, I spent the vast majority of my life wishing I were someone else. Because of you, I thought I was the problem, when in reality YOU are.

If that wasn't enough, you now strive to reverse the progress this country has made, and take back control of my life. You want to tell me who I can and can't love. You want to tell me who I can and cannot marry. You want to tell me where I can and cannot be served or be employed. Well, I want to tell you something, also: ????.

You should respond: Sounds like a bunch of trumped up charges to me, mbn to have one person to blame your entire life on...

Facebook has been amazing today.

"I'm raw, tired, angry, ashamed, sad, and spent. My well of positivity has been scraped clean. I need to take care of me, and then I'll be back. I'll be back to fight for what I know is right and good. Be kind. Send love out there, because it is certainly needed today and in the future. They go low, we go high, especially now."

"It's the fact that hate has been normalized - that scares me the most."

"America chose hate under the guise of "change." The man disrespects and debases women, the disabled, minorities, immigrants, the LGBQT community, and that got him elected? I am heart broken, scared, ashamed, and paralyzed by fear of the future that will be brought about by this man, and the Republican House and Senate."

Cartman licking tears gif

Edit:

This is the biggest non poker bet that ive ever lost.

It was like watching the stock market crash last night. At one point she was -700. I had no emotional stake in this until i bet on it.

Its kinda sickening. I knew i should have bought out when wab offered to take more action at like 7pm.

Well played guys.

I have very few but hurt friends on facebook i already removed the retards when obama got elected and only have 2 clinton voters on my friends list when we did that poll thing. I refuse to have people in my life who are so far out of touch of reality to even consider voting for a piece of shit like obama or clinton would be right thing to do.