Yooper

Vegas OTers

your only 6 hours from the pacific ocean drive out and go swimming eat it live out of the water you will love it and never find anything fresher.

loool u really are the stone fucking worst -- yeah he's gonna drive to fucking LA every time he wants to eat sushi. post less

i'll give u my run down of vegas sushi as i know it

high end: kabuto ... this place is one of the best sushi places i've ever been to period. It's really fucking expensive tho so bring ya credit card my G.

all u can eat : numerous good options im a fan of "jenga" may have the spelling wrong, which is in china town, and another one called "umiya" over the by the rio. there are a few other really good ones in the area around china town and the rio but u really can't go wrong ... so many great japanese places to choose from.

my personal favorite : a joint called sushi fever. get the white tuna and the screaming orgasm. this place is the fucking nuts. thank me later.

loool u really are the stone fucking worst -- yeah he's gonna drive to fucking LA every time he wants to eat sushi. post less

i'll give u my run down of vegas sushi as i know it

high end: kabuto ... this place is one of the best sushi places i've ever been to period. It's really fucking expensive tho so bring ya credit card my G.

all u can eat : numerous good options im a fan of "jenga" may have the spelling wrong, which is in china town, and another one called "umiya" over the by the rio. there are a few other really good ones in the area around china town and the rio but u really can't go wrong ... so many great japanese places to choose from.

my personal favorite : a joint called sushi fever. get the white tuna and the screaming orgasm. this place is the fucking nuts. thank me later.

Probably a phrase that doesn't belong in a sushi thread

Why are details necessary ffs, Camz?

Lol, guy is on a gambling forum and casually tosses out he "scooped" up 102k in a week without telling the story. I was simply giving him a hard time. You know, a story would be fun to read. Basically, Get off my nuts ya noob