advertisement_alt

Extended Run Bad on ACR and why i hate this Site

Gury88    10

This tread is so funny ???? I did actually won 4 tournaments after my first $50 deposit and ran it up $900 I lost most of it on $3-$20 dollar buy in tourneys and I've had a lot of hands similar to what you're talking about.... I DON't really give a shit anymore about this site. I've played Ignition and Betonline for a while as well and you don't get anywhere close when it comes to the stupids bad beats you see on ACR.

FLIP4stackz    4

This tread is so funny ???? I did actually won 4 tournaments after my first $50 deposit and ran it up $900 I lost most of it on $3-$20 dollar buy in tourneys and I've had a lot of hands similar to what you're talking about.... I DON't really give a shit anymore about this site. I've played Ignition and Betonline for a while as well and you don't get anywhere close when it comes to the stupids bad beats you see on ACR.

hi jonathangaylon!

yobronomics    10

i would try switching to a skill game if you wanna make money

reading this thread made me laugh! Frick is a clown and a tool. the type of guy you would slap with your d*ck across the face. hahaha

everyone knows ACR is a joke. I laugh hard at these internet poker grinds that play acr and think they can make a real living. How much can you make? even 60k a year is a joke garbage men make more hahahaha. too funny.

Rihard4a    12

reading this thread made me laugh! Frick is a clown and a tool. the type of guy you would slap with your d*ck across the face. hahaha

everyone knows ACR is a joke. I laugh hard at these internet poker grinds that play acr and think they can make a real living. How much can you make? even 60k a year is a joke garbage men make more hahahaha. too funny.

Depends on where you live, in most European countries people don't even make 20k a year. For some countries 15k a year is a luxurious amount.

samj123    10

Depends on where you live, in most European countries people don't even make 20k a year. For some countries 15k a year is a luxurious amount.

In rural Portugal, most people earn euros 550 per month for a 40 hour week. If you earn Euros 15k a year, you have it easy.

samj123    10

in Latvia most people make 4-6k a year :)

Yeah and the cost of living is not always that cheap, relative to wages I mean. Most people here have to grow their own food and pick olives, make wine etc to get by.

I´m assuming Latvia is also very rural outside of the cities, bigger towns and coast?

Tell you what though, if I could make 4-6k year playing poker, living here, I would be one happy girl!

Rihard4a    12

Yeah and the cost of living is not always that cheap, relative to wages I mean. Most people here have to grow their own food and pick olives, make wine etc to get by.

I´m assuming Latvia is also very rural outside of the cities, bigger towns and coast?

Tell you what though, if I could make 4-6k year playing poker, living here, I would be one happy girl!

making so little from poker requires almost no effort to be quite honest. :D I think it takes more effort to be losing player overall.

samj123    10

making so little from poker requires almost no effort to be quite honest. :D I think it takes more effort to be losing player overall.

More like brutally honest! I guess your students need a thick skin!

I agree that amount should be very achievable, even playing my low volume. And, you are quite right, losing takes more effort but ONLY when you are trying NOT to lose! I doubt the recreational losing players who don´t study, try as hard as I do!

CheapTorque    10

Maybe i am just AWFULLY GOOD.

Much more likely that you were AWFULLY LUCKY in those games.

Buy in for $100 run it up to $1100 and now at $600 crazy swings seems almost unreal.

If you think that's a crazy swing, quit now before you find out what a real swing is.

Im Cashing a a ton of tournaments but min cashing and I am always getting killed in High EV spots late in Tournaments

You've played like 500 games on ACR in an entire year. That's not extended run bad, or a downswing, or anything of the sort. If you are complaining about breaking even over 500 games, then MTTs just aren't the game for you. Poker in general, probably isn't.

that is like 2500 every 2 weeks though, and that is quite a hearty income anywhere in USA or world really, it just seems like in NYC area where I live that is not considered a high salary nor in the professional white collar type jobs. However its certainly not poverty, its not a capped wage you could potentially make millions from poker so no offense with my last post. I made much less than that detailing cars in my early 20s, now having better job it doesn't sound like a lot, but its a lot for poker online while chilling at home, thats for sure.

b0bJones    10

The OP is right. This site is a true joke.

It's designed so people pass money back and forth while they rake it all away.

A few people win, the majority lose or break even constantly.

1) I've never seen a site as blatant as this. The average hands are EXTREMELY too good.

2) The average flop NAILS whoever's left in the hand, almost like you custom tailored it for action.

3) Over 50% of the time, when you get it in good on the flop, you lose anyway.

I put $25 on here 3 years ago, still have $70-80 in the account ..I hardly ever play online and only have 8500ish hands on ACR.

The obvious patterns are unbelievable though. Mainly the way the average flop hits whoever's in the hand, the amount of premium starting hands, and how often donkey aggro players end up catching their 2-5 outs after you re-raise them all in and they call anyways repeatedly.

Wake up. If they allowed things to just play out the site would be devoid of cash and players. Most of the money would be withdrawn by a few players, and the rest would quit because poker is WAY too boring for most people.

It's much better for them if the money goes in circles while they rake it away, the action boards make for bigger pots and faster ending tournaments.

It's both how they made this site popular to begin with, and also why it's completely dead now.

On 1/3/2017 at 11:47 PM, JonathanGalyon said:

Heres how this Site works its like Clockwork.

Make a Deposit play good and run good. This shits like Printing $ Right. Its so Easy.

Made 3 Final tables in a Week on my 2nd Deposit and was up to $1100 from a $100 deposit.

This is exactly what happened on my 1st Deposit. Is it me or do you win at ACR on the 1st tournament after deposit or soon after. Anybody? I did this right after i deposited both times. Maybe i am just AWFULLY GOOD.

So i guess its Possible to be Up like 350 Buy ins and then go on a Huge downswing playing exactly the same and possibly improving maybe playing worse who knows.

My mistake the pain is literally unbearable of the run bad on here.

I was finally so furious with all the run bad i just told ACR give me all my Deposits back and we would call it good.

Well a Few months later i was bored and i fired up good old piece of Crap ACR. Never had so many issues.

Deposit $100 and run it up to $1100 in a Week all is good Right. LOL NO Kill switch time

All your Hands hold up and then heres where variance or ACR kill switch comes in.

Im Cashing a a ton of tournaments but min cashing and I am always getting killed in High EV spots late in Tournaments I notice a ton of Pocket 1010 always Losing for players finding calls with Q10 or ACE 7 and also tons of AK vs AQ where AQ wins way more than it should.

It all just feels so set up. Like i see some of the exact same spots in the Tournaments every time and no matter what you are not winning .

Best Hand worst hand it doesn't matter. I had a Player call me on the Money Bubble for all his Chips as i was 3rd in chips of 30 and only 27 Paid in the 1K so 1st is decent like $500 and I am feeling good. Man on this site I get Massive chips stacks only to get massive Donk calls where its a 100% fold and somehow the donk finds a call with 9 high or worse lol and 7 of 10 times you lose . Its just a Joke. The Variance is Beyond insane on this Donk site. Im so TITLED!

I go all in with ACE 9 for 370K and the Donk Calls off 200 k with 92 and chops the Pot for like 16BBs even it that structure you should punish that call .

I would of DEF cashed if i win that hand. Guess what i didn't

Some how the Kill switch was put on and I was blasted out from 3rd of 30 to out 30th by playing math correct in all spots.

I have made 10 Final Tables on ACR last Month Yet i am on a 200+ Buy in Downswing what a JOKE!! This site just wants the donks to have fun and redeposit when they finally bust from playing so bad. It would be good just to actually win in a spot here and there when you are a favorite or even a dog.

Small Ball long Ball nothing works. I would not Bitch so much if i knew this shit wasn't such a waste of time. Im not even playing for the Money just the points.

I just look to Blast my whole bankroll off on this site where i never have to play on ACR Again. I still got $600 on there and i want it all gone.

Who knows maybe i will win a bunch of money if i can get it in bad enough times. I am going to either go to $0 or run it Up just to prove my point.

So looking forward to getting out to Vegas in Feb to play on WSOP.Com which is so much better.

Buy in for $100 run it up to $1100 and now at $600 crazy swings seems almost unreal.

Im playing $3-10 Tournaments so its a pretty Big Downswing

Well said sir , similar story here cash bigly after your first couple of deposits then get in good and lose to a monster stack for the rest of your days at the home of the cooler ACR , I understand luck I dont understand losing as a 90 percent favorite after min cashing to a monster stack that either knows what is coming or is employed by the host , either way save your money , give yourself a shot and play elsewhere 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:47 PM, JonathanGalyon said:

Heres how this Site works its like Clockwork.

Make a Deposit play good and run good. This shits like Printing $ Right. Its so Easy.

Made 3 Final tables in a Week on my 2nd Deposit and was up to $1100 from a $100 deposit.

This is exactly what happened on my 1st Deposit. Is it me or do you win at ACR on the 1st tournament after deposit or soon after. Anybody? I did this right after i deposited both times. Maybe i am just AWFULLY GOOD.

So i guess its Possible to be Up like 350 Buy ins and then go on a Huge downswing playing exactly the same and possibly improving maybe playing worse who knows.

My mistake the pain is literally unbearable of the run bad on here.

I was finally so furious with all the run bad i just told ACR give me all my Deposits back and we would call it good.

Well a Few months later i was bored and i fired up good old piece of Crap ACR. Never had so many issues.

Deposit $100 and run it up to $1100 in a Week all is good Right. LOL NO Kill switch time

All your Hands hold up and then heres where variance or ACR kill switch comes in.

Im Cashing a a ton of tournaments but min cashing and I am always getting killed in High EV spots late in Tournaments I notice a ton of Pocket 1010 always Losing for players finding calls with Q10 or ACE 7 and also tons of AK vs AQ where AQ wins way more than it should.

It all just feels so set up. Like i see some of the exact same spots in the Tournaments every time and no matter what you are not winning .

Best Hand worst hand it doesn't matter. I had a Player call me on the Money Bubble for all his Chips as i was 3rd in chips of 30 and only 27 Paid in the 1K so 1st is decent like $500 and I am feeling good. Man on this site I get Massive chips stacks only to get massive Donk calls where its a 100% fold and somehow the donk finds a call with 9 high or worse lol and 7 of 10 times you lose . Its just a Joke. The Variance is Beyond insane on this Donk site. Im so TITLED!

I go all in with ACE 9 for 370K and the Donk Calls off 200 k with 92 and chops the Pot for like 16BBs even it that structure you should punish that call .

I would of DEF cashed if i win that hand. Guess what i didn't

Some how the Kill switch was put on and I was blasted out from 3rd of 30 to out 30th by playing math correct in all spots.

I have made 10 Final Tables on ACR last Month Yet i am on a 200+ Buy in Downswing what a JOKE!! This site just wants the donks to have fun and redeposit when they finally bust from playing so bad. It would be good just to actually win in a spot here and there when you are a favorite or even a dog.

Small Ball long Ball nothing works. I would not Bitch so much if i knew this shit wasn't such a waste of time. Im not even playing for the Money just the points.

I just look to Blast my whole bankroll off on this site where i never have to play on ACR Again. I still got $600 on there and i want it all gone.

Who knows maybe i will win a bunch of money if i can get it in bad enough times. I am going to either go to $0 or run it Up just to prove my point.

So looking forward to getting out to Vegas in Feb to play on WSOP.Com which is so much better.

Im playing $3-10 Tournaments so its a pretty Big Downswing

everytime you start running bad just deposit another 100 that should flip the kill switch off if your theory is correct