advertisement_alt

Official Netflix Content Thread

DONKWOOD    506

Welp Mormon Murder first episode was really good and then the second and third not so much. Worth a watch but kind of letdown. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheSilentBob said:

I’m currently watching Banshee which is basically Shameless with guns. Also watching For All Mankind with the girl. It’s enjoyable but alternate history isn’t my favorite genre. If you like Apollo stuff, you’ll probably want to watch it.

Good lord the Amish girl in Banshee is such a filthy fucking smoke show. 

DONKWOOD    506

I've seen so many clips on youtube of Banshee that I dont feel like I have to watch the actual show

wantagolf    1,209

22 minutes ago, DONKWOOD said:

I've seen so many clips on youtube of Banshee that I dont feel like I have to watch the actual show

Thats like saying youve seen a naked girl so there is no reason to fuck a girl.  haha  

JKR    86

I just watched a 2018 documentary on 8-time Mr Olympia, Ronnie Coleman. Not sure why. It was 90 mins and the topic of steroids or HGH was never even mentioned. Ok. I guess it was all done with chicken. He can now barely walk after botched surgeries for his hips and back. 

page let GIF

I also watched a 2015 documentary on Tony Robbins. Not sure why, but I do like the guy. He’s definitely not a fraud and you can tell that he loves trying to help people. 

Pkrisfn2    35

On 2/25/2021 at 9:48 PM, Hughes4 said:

I never even knew that famous marvel actor was papa doc

Me either. Saw him at a local bar this past year in Atlanta during football season and my friend was like there is Papa Doc lol. He never came inside probably because of Covid and it was super packed. Probably could have pulled any woman he wanted even though he was dressed like an average Joe. Started to go speak to him but really not into bothering people like that. He’s had several good roles in movies people totally forget he was in. Also had a movie as a speed donor where he was the star. Was pretty funny and a decent watch. 

Tiger Woods    53

On 3/18/2021 at 12:17 AM, DONKWOOD said:

I started the pirate documentary. Pretty cool shit.

Yo Matey, how that shit be?

B_O_K_E    517

41 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

New B.I.G.  doc was REAL good. 

Rip Anthony Mason. Lets break some weed, I got a story to tell.

Xmas32    73

I keep meaning to fire up the new seasons of that F1 show but I can't seem to get around to it.  I haven't even started the new season of Snowfall yet which is an irritating oversight by me.  That show fucking rules.

• Like 1

Sharonavich    376

12 minutes ago, B_O_K_E said:

Rip Anthony Mason. Lets break some weed, I got a story to tell.

Lol never knew he was talking about mason

• Like 1

B_O_K_E    517

5 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

Lol never knew he was talking about mason

Read an article about it a while back. They broke down the exact night it most likely went down when the Knicks played the Utah Jazz. Speculation was always Starks or Derek Harper for the longest time, but I think Starks and Fat Joe (maybe) confirmed it was Mason. Also googled the lady before..ehhh.

DeltaDan    34

Not sure where to put this - as this is a Series - "The Mayan's"  - Spin off of SOA.

Season 3 Ep 3 was really well don on focusing on the relationships - Rather than the Hussle.  

DeltaDan    34

You can stream EVERTHING - both movies and series (TV, Netflix, Prime) in HD with no commercials/Ad's on Popcorntime for free.   I just use a lifetime VPN so they cant report to my cable supplier for theft.

skeeze666    170

If you grew up in the northeast you know about the Gardner art heist in 1990. Netflix has a new 4 part series called This is a Robbery all about it. I’m 2 episodes in and it’s done well. Enjoy. 

• Like 1