advertisement_alt
Mkind16

The 4th Annual OT Royal Rumble Pool

There are 3 blocks of 10 wrestlers. Let's use the #1-#10 block.

The first person eliminated from that block of 10 wrestlers gets 1 point. The second person eliminated gets 2 points. The last person eliminated from that group gets 10 points. So let's say that you get #10. When #10 gets to the ring, 6 guys have already been eliminated. At a minimum, you will be getting 7 points because he will be no worse than the 7th person eliminated from the group of 10. So yes - the later numbers do have an advantage. But the way to pool was set up, nobody really should have 10, 18 and 26 or 2, 13 and 21.

Bottom line - just root for your entries to not get immediately eliminated.

I went ahead and randomized the list of everyone just now and threw it into the spreadsheet (which is sorted in ascending order by the middle number to ensure total randomization of the outer numbers). The results were:

MCInput2.jpg

And you can get your numbers here:

Link to the master spreadsheet

That's also where I'll be tracking the results of the match tonight. See you all at 10.

Bump for those looking for their numbers.

Pre-Show going already (5-7 PM EST) - Naomi pinned Alexa bliss

Main Card going from 7 to 11 PM EST (possibly longer). I'd say the Rumble starts around 9:45 PM - they usually go 65-75 minutes total which would put it ending around 11 PM - and then the after Rumble shenanigans.

Since we all have 2 entries are we doing highest combined total or just whoever has the highest?

Nlindley - you cool with combined score wins the winner take all between you, me, Wab, and KB? The other 3 of us are cool with it, but wanted to double check and make sure you were also.

Nlindley - you cool with combined score wins the winner take all between you, me, Wab, and KB? The other 3 of us are cool with it, but wanted to double check and make sure you were also.

He's good with it