advertisement_alt
GoPhish

Chazmental

Wow what an awesome move on your part - thanks for the gesture, but you can keep my $150 as partial payment for all the hassle you've gone through in getting paid back from this fiasco - glad to hear you were able to recover your $

PM sent

Can we get a few more details on the condition the house was left in when chazmental skated? You mentioned that the yard was a huge dog toilet (I'm not completely convinced chazmental wasn't dropping mud back there too tbh).

What other conditions did he leave the house in?

Can we get a few more details on the condition the house was left in when chazmental skated? You mentioned that the yard was a huge dog toilet (I'm not completely convinced chazmental wasn't dropping mud back there too tbh).

What other conditions did he leave the house in?

TBH, when he bought the house in 2009, it wasn't in perfect condition. It was foreclosed on by a bank and they didn't do anything to fix it up before unloading it. That's in part why it seemed like a good deal to loan money on a 3BR/2B house with pool close to freeway for pretty cheap price. It wasn't a total fixer-upper, but really could have used some upgrades and a good cleaning. I thought in 2009 when he bought his "first home" he would have taken steps to fix it up. That didn't happen. When he left after my foreclosure over 2 years later, nothing was done in the meantime to improve the house or make the house into a home; it had gotten worse. Inside was pretty much a disaster with trash everywhere, an old couch that looked like a big dog had eaten half of the back out of, a big nasty mattress on the floor of the master bedroom, cat poop on the floor of one of the daughter's bedrooms (sick), and just in general it was pretty messy. The grill was gone as was all of his other furniture and the refrigerator iirc. But the bones of the house were good, and it only took a couple of weekends worth of elbow grease with friends cleaning, followed by hiring painters for inside and out, hiring carpet layers throughout, some kitchen upgrades, etc. for it to be rentable at a decent price.

TBH, when he bought the house in 2009, it wasn't in perfect condition. It was foreclosed on by a bank and they didn't do anything to fix it up before unloading it. That's in part why it seemed like a good deal to loan money on a 3BR/2B house with pool close to freeway for pretty cheap price. It wasn't a total fixer-upper, but really could have used some upgrades and a good cleaning. I thought in 2009 when he bought his "first home" he would have taken steps to fix it up. That didn't happen. When he left after my foreclosure over 2 years later, nothing was done in the meantime to improve the house or make the house into a home; it had gotten worse. Inside was pretty much a disaster with trash everywhere, an old couch that looked like a big dog had eaten half of the back out of, a big nasty mattress on the floor of the master bedroom, cat poop on the floor of one of the daughter's bedrooms (sick), and just in general it was pretty messy. The grill was gone as was all of his other furniture and the refrigerator iirc. But the bones of the house were good, and it only took a couple of weekends worth of elbow grease with friends cleaning, followed by hiring painters for inside and out, hiring carpet layers throughout, some kitchen upgrades, etc. for it to be rentable at a decent price.

motherfucker...

i honestly can't decide which is worse, scamming people one after the other or living in a house with cat shit on the floor

edit: also very cool of you to do this OP about as stand up of an act as I've ever witnessed

makes me feel like the people who profited off the garbage patriots and over covers should be paying us poor falcons and under people some money back. you guys can't honestly feel right collecting on those bets right?

Two thumbs up for GoPhish. Most selfless act I've seen in OT and people have offered me a place to stay and trips to watch a college game in a suite, people willing to send me weed.

It seems like it takes a tragedy for OT to show off its true self. We should all be nicer to each other in good times

end SAF post.

i honestly can't decide which is worse, scamming people one after the other or living in a house with cat shit on the floor

edit: also very cool of you to do this OP about as stand up of an act as I've ever witnessed

makes me feel like the people who profited off the garbage patriots and over covers should be paying us poor falcons and under people some money back. you guys can't honestly feel right collecting on those bets right?

I had four bets I wanted to make. Freeman and Blount as the first to score a TD. Think Freeman went off at 6-1 and Blount was 9-1. Then the Patriots and the over. But all my back stuff kept me off OT the prior week. sigh, what a fail by me. Jaybone should send me some money to make up for it because he has a luxury car and all.

This is greatest, most elaborate way to brag about having the cash on hand to buy a fucking house

And sick gesture. If enough people don't want the $ and you don't want to keep it, some sort of free roll or charity donation would be tight

sick gesture op

out of curiosity, do you have any insights on the wrath of ot being the actual owner of the property? on a scale of ding dong ditching 12 year olds to jigsaw where does ot fall? if you lived a hundred miles away you may not have been out there much and i doubt chaz is sending you text updates, but i wonder.

When he left after my foreclosure over 2 years later, nothing was done in the meantime to improve the house or make the house into a home; it had gotten worse.

I knew we should have bought him a circular saw instead of the grill. I hope OT learned it's lesson.

Welp

I will say in the 7 years (Holy Fuck) since I wrote this, not a year goes by where someone has reached out to me via PM. Some years it was to threaten me to take the post down. Others was to try and delete something from the research done. I can't remember all the crap.

Anyways, if this is legit (and I have no reason to doubt that OP)- I will sort through my PMs from that time this weekend and try and figure out amounts as I have a few months of PMs that have some details. Too busy to do it during the week. I do know that at least one of the people that got scammed by Chaz ended up ripping someone else off a few weeks later (likely in retaliation but whatever)

I shot a note to Randers to come check on this thread because I think his leagues had the highest dollar threshold but I will put some cliffs of some balances together when i have time to go through the PMs (after a quick look I still have some from Annie Duke in there, sick brag)

Phish I'm replying to your PM now.

Two thumbs up for GoPhish. Most selfless act I've seen in OT and people have offered me a place to stay and trips to watch a college game in a suite, people willing to send me weed.

It seems like it takes a tragedy for OT to show off its true self. We should all be nicer to each other in good times

end SAF post.

You could be the second most selfless if you just died already....