advertisement_alt
GoPhish

Chazmental

This is actually pretty close to accurate temporarily. Here's the deal:

When I knew the OP would be imminent, I transferred $5K to PayPal to get the payments started and was guessing that amount might cover the payments that people wanted PayPal for and the rest might be checks/money orders, cash in Vegas, or whatever. That transfer from my bank to PayPal was made 2/4/17 and PayPal released the funds for use today.

When I realized virtually everyone who PM'd me so far would prefer PayPal, I knew $5K would not be enough in there, so I transferred $3800 more 2/7/17. PayPal's estimated date for releasing those funds is 2/13/17.

So I started with the peeps who PM'd me their PayPal details first and worked my way through starting the with earliest. A total of 9 transfers have been made so far before I ran out of funds from the $5K to do any more. I got through everyone who PM'd me yesterday. The rest who PM'd me today and anyone who PM's me the next few days will have to wait for the $3800 to clear (sorry - it's been 7 years, what's a few more days?). For the ones who contacted me today (you know who you are because you didn't get a transfer yet), if you would prefer a check overnighted to you, PM me your details. Otherwise I will be in touch when the $3800 is good to go.

First off... you're on of a kind sir. HUGE props to you for doing this. I wish I could say I'd do the same, but after the headache you described with the house I highly doubt I would have.

Secondly... for PP you don't have to transfer funds from your bank account to PP. I made this mistake a number of times despite people telling me I didn't need to. PP works like a debit card, so even though your PP balance might be $0.00, if you send any amount to someone (when your balance is 0) it simply takes it out of your bank account immediately (with 0 fees). So don't waste the 3-4 days transferring next time. Just send immediately and it's exactly the same thing except you save the 3-4 days. Trust me I realized this years ago and I've done it over 100 times since

I'm pretty sure his debt to me is legally enforceable no matter what I did with the property after he was foreclosed on or how much money I made on the sale last month. The lawyer, at the hearing in 2012 told me the debt is binding for 5 years but that I could renew it in 2017 for another term. That said, I will probably not even bother doing that because:

1. How much money could he have if he has been a jailbird most of the time since 2012?

2. Don't know where he is and even if I (or a private investigator) found him, he likely doesn't have a real job to be able to garnish wages.

3. The judgement is against both Chaz and Shaunne so technically I could go after her. But even though she is no angel, the scam was really orchestrated by him, not her. It looks like she has moved on with a divorce, move to Indiana, new kid, etc. so call me a softie but just don't think it would be right to mess up her life anymore than he already did. And probably the worst victims in the Chaz mess were not me or OT, but the daughters with a dirtbeat dad.

So, the short answer is yes, he probably gets away with it. Wouldn't say it is scott-free though, since he wound up divorced and in prison. I'm sure he will get judged appropriately at the pearly gates for those of you in OT that believe in that sort of thing.

Always renew, he could hit lotto.

Get this man an undertitle

And a badge lol. Ps oh hai

This is actually pretty close to accurate temporarily. Here's the deal:

When I knew the OP would be imminent, I transferred $5K to PayPal to get the payments started and was guessing that amount might cover the payments that people wanted PayPal for and the rest might be checks/money orders, cash in Vegas, or whatever. That transfer from my bank to PayPal was made 2/4/17 and PayPal released the funds for use today.

When I realized virtually everyone who PM'd me so far would prefer PayPal, I knew $5K would not be enough in there, so I transferred $3800 more 2/7/17. PayPal's estimated date for releasing those funds is 2/13/17.

So I started with the peeps who PM'd me their PayPal details first and worked my way through starting the with earliest. A total of 9 transfers have been made so far before I ran out of funds from the $5K to do any more. I got through everyone who PM'd me yesterday. The rest who PM'd me today and anyone who PM's me the next few days will have to wait for the $3800 to clear (sorry - it's been 7 years, what's a few more days?). For the ones who contacted me today (you know who you are because you didn't get a transfer yet), if you would prefer a check overnighted to you, PM me your details. Otherwise I will be in touch when the $3800 is good to go.

fucking mother fucking hero man! sorry i was confused..that karma thing will prolly come back some way or another..im sure all those involved are very gratfeul

Pigalet burned donkwood on a Texans autographed fooseball deal

He still hasn't moved in - they've been working on that house for 3 years now - and I mean 6 days a week full crews - it makes no sense anymore - with the money they have to have put into that house (not to mention the time) they could've custom built the mansion of their dreams by now - I still haven't met him, but if the fucker ever moves in I'll ask him

First off... you're on of a kind sir. HUGE props to you for doing this. I wish I could say I'd do the same, but after the headache you described with the house I highly doubt I would have.

Secondly... for PP you don't have to transfer funds from your bank account to PP. I made this mistake a number of times despite people telling me I didn't need to. PP works like a debit card, so even though your PP balance might be $0.00, if you send any amount to someone (when your balance is 0) it simply takes it out of your bank account immediately (with 0 fees). So don't waste the 3-4 days transferring next time. Just send immediately and it's exactly the same thing except you save the 3-4 days. Trust me I realized this years ago and I've done it over 100 times since

Thanks, man. I am a noob at stuff like that. Fairly certain there won't be a next time for this Phish though.

Will probably just let this deposit clear and run its course. I don't want to have big balance left on PP after this is done.

That's pretty crazy. Maybe they are building some underground bunker and tunnels since trump got elected. Build a tunnel to a house a few miles away

They did build a wall ;)

(well, most of a wall anyway - it's still just cinderblocks with steel wire coming out the top looking ghetto as fuck right now - I bet the HOA is flipping their shit)

He's your direct neighbor? Construction nearby is the most annoying shit ever. Especially when they show up Saturday morning.

No fucking doubt! We actually bitched about the Saturday construction at the last HOA meeting and they changed the HOA guidelines to ban construction work on Saturdays, but it doesn't stop them from showing up most Saturdays - they could do a remake of the old Tom Hanks movie "The Money Pit" starring the house next door