advertisement_alt
norcaljeff

Dope Rap Songs Tho

From the QB's Finest record. Self Conscience is suuuuch a slept on track. One of those songs you listen to, and then rewind and listen to it over like 3 more times

Nas crushes for sure, but Prodigy is just flat out absurd - 2 minute verse of P having a conversation with his conscience First Person vs Third Person. lol so sick

Dope track KK.

My issue with rap videos is that the concepts are almost always the same boring ass shit. That was until I discovered Joyner Lucas. EVERY video is an original concept. Stumbled upon this one yesterday, and I was hella impressed. Then went on to view a few more videos and my mind was blown. If you're sick of rap - like I am - this guy will bring you back.

He has a bunch more...def worth a look.

Shit, no sound on my computer so marking those Joyner tracks to roll when I get home.

Yeah, I think rap maybe isn't gonna die, but so many former huge fans are definitely moving on. Hard for people who aren't college age to really like a lot of the new shit that comes out.

This dude Tee Grizzley from Detroit is definitely gonna be the artist & song of the summer with this shit - dude is hot as fire right now. wasn't really feelin it the first time I heard it, but grew on me really fast. when the beat kicks in it gets lit as fuck

[video=youtube;F4oGd60G--Q]

This dude Tee Grizzley from Detroit is definitely gonna be the artist & song of the summer with this shit - dude is hot as fire right now. wasn't really feelin it the first time I heard it, but grew on me really fast. when the beat kicks in it gets lit as fuck

[video=youtube;F4oGd60G--Q]

pretty fire, I like. I worry he's gonna bobby shmurda, especially bc he has a head start lol

Infamous Mobb is so slept on. Alchemist beats go real well with their style....plus they are a rare rap act who actually lives what they rap lol. Hopefully the passing of P will bring a new round of attention to the other QB acts

Big Noyd closes it out like a beast as always