advertisement_alt
norcaljeff

Dope Rap Songs Tho

lol @ how big of an L Nicki Minaj just took vs Remy. No Frauds, as a response to Shether, is pretty wack. It's like a girl getting beat up and coming back with her 2 older brothers.

I didn't realize she responded. Just listened and yeah that's super weak. I'm feeling her attitude and delivery but not one single memorable bar. Almost better not responding...ha!

Bronx keeps creating it and Queens keeps on faking it.

(I choose to block out the part where Remy used a NAS track to pen her original dis lol - I love QB, but gotta give KRS props; the line is soooo classic: Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it. Bronx keeps creating it, and Queens keeps on faking it)

tbh, Nicki spit some fire when she first came up; she obviously made the sharp left turn and is now just a pop artist trying to sell on a slight scrap of remaining street cred.

In terms of a hood to hood battle with someone like Remy, she ain't bout dat life - she can't get grimy in that way.

Bronx keeps creating it and Queens keeps on faking it.

(I choose to block out the part where Remy used a NAS track to pen her original dis lol - I love QB, but gotta give KRS props; the line is soooo classic: Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it. Bronx keeps creating it, and Queens keeps on faking it)

Agree on KRS being great, but is there even a debate as to which borough of NYC has produced the highest # of great rappers in the last ~40 years? I don't even see how anyone could say anything other than Queens and it doesn't even seem close.