advertisement_alt
ShootersJP

2 Days In a Row WTF Black Chip???

Hello everyone, Techs are working on having the situation fixed, the situation we are having is a series of DDOS attacks, and we've decided to take the site down while we mitigate the problem. We will let you know as soon as the client is back up.

Please click here to check the full information about this important situation.

The site is down for the second day in a row? Yesterday I was in three tournaments and had better than double the starting stack before the crash. I received my entry fees back but now issues a second day in a row is annoying...

yea man fuck i mean you prob woulda shipped all 3

im pretty fuckin lit right now tho. it's absurd

Hello, I have the following update: The Current Status: DDOS Attack mitigated, game is up and running. All running tournaments that got canceled have been refunded. However, our techs are currently looking into several reports our players are making. I do really appreciate your patience and cooperation with this important situation.

Hello, I have the following update: The Current Status: DDOS Attack mitigated, game is up and running. All running tournaments that got canceled have been refunded. However, our techs are currently looking into several reports our players are making. I do really appreciate your patience and cooperation with this important situation.

BULLSHIT