Bear2099

Americas Card Room

tried to make an account a few nights ago, when I try to log in it tells me "Bad user code or password". Talked to support twice and gotten two temporary passwords and neither of them work, i get the same message every time I try to log in. Anyone else have any problems like that?

tried to make an account a few nights ago, when I try to log in it tells me "Bad user code or password". Talked to support twice and gotten two temporary passwords and neither of them work, i get the same message every time I try to log in. Anyone else have any problems like that?

Hello, may I have your nickname please, you could send me a PM if you want. So I can assist you further.

Has anyone else here run into a problem with depositing via Visa or MC? I never had a problem before today, now I'm being told that I can only use Bitcoin and a couple other options which aren't options for me. I did the bitcoin, but now I have to pay the extra transaction fees.

Hi, please be so kind and provide me your nickname by PM so I can check with the department in charge.

Hi, please be so kind and provide me your nickname by PM so I can check with the department in charge.

I already called and talked to someone there. I was told that some sort of flag was triggered with your payment processor. If you would like to talk to me further, my ACR name is the same as here.

Has anyone else here run into a problem with depositing via Visa or MC? I never had a problem before today, now I'm being told that I can only use Bitcoin and a couple other options which aren't options for me. I did the bitcoin, but now I have to pay the extra transaction fees.

Sent you a private message, thank you for your patience and cooperation.

"mattybuns1" thank you

Hi, first you need to certify your account by providing the following documents:

A scanned image of the front side of your Driver's license.

A recent utility bill under your name

if you deposited with a credit card:

-Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

Send those documents to the following email security@americascardroom.eu

Then please request the Bitcoin withdrawal option.