dolphin13

Official Donald J. Trump impeachment thread

It’s gross to me when the gov gets a perjury charge when they don’t prosecute the alleged crime the perjury was based on.

#FreeScooterLibby

Why is that gross? Don’t lie.

I like it, when it comes to politicians. A lot of the shit they do is not illegal, but politically damaging/ embarrassing. It’s good to have a system that evens the odds and creates some strong incentives to tell the truth.

Why is that gross? Don’t lie.

I like it, when it comes to politicians. A lot of the shit they do is not illegal, but politically damaging/ embarrassing. It’s good to have a system that evens the odds and creates some strong incentives to tell the truth.

Sucks when it comes to people like Martha Stewart though.

Pence's autograph wouldn't work?

Pence is going down, also. He knew during the transition Flynn was dirty and did nothing.

Kushner for sure is dead meat, he told Flynn to talk to Russia to get them to delay the UN vote on Israel sanctions. Russia delays to help Netanyahu stay in power (kushners old buddy), and in exchange trump lifts obamas sanctions on Russia for interfering in our elections. Collusion right there.

Trump, sessions, preibus, bannon all will be indicted as well.

Pence is going down, also. He knew during the transition Flynn was dirty and did nothing.

Kushner for sure is dead meat, he told Flynn to talk to Russia to get them to delay the UN vote on Israel sanctions. Russia delays to help Netanyahu stay in power (kushners old buddy), and in exchange trump lifts obamas sanctions on Russia for interfering in our elections. Collusion right there.

Trump, sessions, preibus, bannon all will be indicted as well.

Quit watching Maddow and get help for your TDS.

You criticized me for pissing on the source, then admitted the source has no requirement to be objective or tell the truth. I'm not known around here for being half retarded. I've been crushing in these debates, you're just the latest poster to get #Roo'd.

#Roo'd!!!

I REALLY don't get the hate for Trump. Why do you all hate money, jobs and America so much?

It's weird. I mean I don't love him, but the irrational hatred is just bizarre, but I think it's going to be like this with every president now. The goal of each party will be to destroy the other.

First, Trump had nothing to do with this tax bill. As usual, he didn't work for it at all. He doesn't even know what's in it but he'll sign it even if there's a provision in it to put him in front of a firing squad.

Second, Republicans stalled and opposed everything Obama wanted to improve for 8 years claiming that spending added to the deficit, will doom our kids and grandkids. This bill takes 1.5 trillion dollars from our kids and hands most of it to the huge corporations and the Americans who need it least. Either deficits matter or they don't. Apparently now they don't which just proves that Repubs wasted 8 years of our lives arguing about something that was a lie.

Meanwhile, your lot in life will continue to be a struggle. Congrats.

Guest Hank H1LL

to be fair, Senator Corker voted against it for fiscal conservative reasons. that's my favorite part of the bill so far.

edit - wait this is the impeachment thread.

Guest Hank H1LL

lol no, I don't believe he was either. that's kind of the point. I mean, he hasn't been too bad by Republican standards, but still. no one else opposing it made me laugh though. I know OT believes the bill is going to pay for itself with magical post-WW2 growth, just like it always does, but I assume Senators know better.

I REALLY don't get the hate for Trump. Why do you all hate money, jobs and America so much?

This is quite the revelation, it's not like this hasn't happened the past 16 years at a minimum.

It's weird. I mean I don't love him, but the irrational hatred is just bizarre, but I think it's going to be like this with every president now. The goal of each party will be to destroy the other.

i love irony

you went off-the-reservation with Obama

Can we just dispel with this myth that anyone is going to be 'impeached'.

People have monetized it to the point that's now impossible. Democrats, some, realize this is a bad strategy going into 2018. I for one agree with them. Should be a fun election year.