VinnyRoo2002

What's Your Favorite Diss Track of All-Time?

Look, nigga, don't think you safe cause you moved out the hood

Cause ya mama still around, dawg, and that ain't good

If you was smart you'd be shook of me

Cause I get tired of looking for ya, spray ya mama crib and let yo ass look for me

and

I'll ride by and blow ya brains out

There's no time to cock it, no way you can stop it

When niggas run up on you with them thangs out

I do what I gotta do, I don't care I if get caught

The DA can play this motherfucking tape in court

I'll kill you

I ain't playing, hear what I'm saying, homie, I ain't playing

Catch you slipping I'mma kill you

I ain't playing, hear what I'm saying, homie I ain't playing

spraying yo mama's house so you can find me is the hardest (worst ldo) shit ever)

except for:

kip, what are the nyc deets on shmurda? I know you know lol

DJ Quik -Dollars and Sense is underrated as fuck

[video=youtube;-0UPhZk7mG0]

"e-i-h-t you left out the G cuz the G aint in you" is to me the top diss line of all time.

Ether is probably top 3, but many don't give this the credit it deserves. This was the response to Ether and the lines about Nas' babymom are vicious.

"tie you up on the coliseum roof, and open beer bottles off the boy's chipped tooth"

"Me and the boy AI got more in common than just ballin' and rhyming, get it, more in Carmen?!"

"I came in your Bentley backseat, skeeted in your jeep, left condoms on your babyseat"

Vicious.

Honorable mention to the sauce. I wish a respectable rapper that people knew would have challenged eminem during his day but they all were absolutely terrified. It really is a shame that we never got to see him challenged. Royce is a great rapper but I feel like their relationship was so behind the scenes and deep rooted and more on again/off again than em's relationship with Kim that it's hard to take seriously. Plus, Royce is a complete unknown in the mainstream sense.

Honorable mention to the sauce. I wish a respectable rapper that people knew would have challenged eminem during his day but they all were absolutely terrified. It really is a shame that we never got to see him challenged. Royce is a great rapper but I feel like their relationship was so behind the scenes and deep rooted and more on again/off again than em's relationship with Kim that it's hard to take seriously. Plus, Royce is a complete unknown in the mainstream sense.

I think one of the 'problems' if you could call it that, is that a good number of the acts (at least the NY ones) who were usually the most active in throwing out diss tracks - 50 cent, NaS, Prodigy, Jadakiss, etc. all really liked Em's shit and didn't give a fuck what color he was, cause he could spit and real recognize real.

So you got the weak junior varsity like Ja Rule throwing it instead lol

We've had this discussion before...I love them both. But Royce definitely got Em in their lyrical exchange. The Invasion Part 2 has some lines towards Royce, but "How Come" was pretty weak reply.

You're right tho, no one in mainstream would dare call out Em. He was a career killer back then.

We've had this discussion before...I love them both. But Royce definitely got Em in their lyrical exchange. The Invasion Part 2 has some lines towards Royce, but "How Come" was pretty weak reply.

You're right tho, no one in mainstream would dare call out Em. He was a career killer back then.

Yeah that's the song I was thinking of when it was obvious Em was just butthurt and there was personal behind the scenes things going on. Like, he didn't even want to respond and be all mean because obviously he considered him a good friend still.