advertisement_alt
JohnnnyDrama

Fall 2017 NJCOOP/GSSS Competition

Looks like im going to have to lock it up at 16.. Apologies to anyone who did not get in, I know I posted in here a bunch of times discussing the urgency of paying since NJCOOP starts at 6 pm today, and I sent PM's out also. I don't want to lock people out but we organized this super late and I did the best I could to make it fair.

Teams:

Team Drama:

JohnnnyDrama

Gags30

mikedb7

pokerdorms

Team BiggDaddy:

BiggDaddy

centrfieldr

JLaw

Acanthopis

Team Ruby:

craigruby

wildman75

papamat25

pompiaa2

Team NoXcape:

No_Xcape

Pocketprofits

MattEMenz

eatahoagie

All Players make sure you have your Pokerstars and your Borgata/Party screennames in your profile.. As of right now, since you can't add MGM to your p5's profile, scores on their skin will not count because it can't be accounted for. If MGM is added to P5's before the start of GSSS, then they will of course be allowed.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I dunno what's going on with the GSSS portion of the scoring... from my phone it displays differently then desktop (shows more scores, updated) but there still seem to be all of Sunday's scores missing.

I would like to disburse the funds. I don't think there is anyway that Team BiggDaddy could lose this but I wanted the official go ahead before shipping $.