advertisement_alt
SpankyHamm

***Official 2018 WWE Thread***

Haven't seen any of this shit but cena kicks out of 4 spears and 3 superman punches countering one into an aa for the win because wwe thinks hes the draw and the key to success.  

Fucks sake Goldberg probably wins too because raws ratings are dropping and they have no plans.

I see this shit on Twitter.  Its so fucking weird that there's this war of wrestling fans.  I don't care what you watch but if you watch wwe just don't tell me they book solid matches.

But there are people who say Kenny omega isn't a draw. If you picked 10 people off the street how many know Kenny omega vs how many know John Cena?

If you don't know who Kenny omega is you don't watch wrestling and aren't the audience.  You're not buying any ppv.  My mom knows who John Cena is but not Kenny omega.  She's not watching summerslam or all out.  

Buy this is the mindset for wwe.  It's why they had Goldberg beat the fiend for no fucking reason that made any sense in the storyline.  Champion Goldberg is better for Mania so fuck this story we've been telling for months.  

Don't think they give a single fuck about what makes sense or would be better for their their long term future.  

On 8/14/2021 at 12:26 AM, Ozzie said:

Haven't seen any of this shit but cena kicks out of 4 spears and 3 superman punches countering one into an aa for the win because wwe thinks hes the draw and the key to success.  

Fucks sake Goldberg probably wins too because raws ratings are dropping and they have no plans.

I see this shit on Twitter.  Its so fucking weird that there's this war of wrestling fans.  I don't care what you watch but if you watch wwe just don't tell me they book solid matches.

But there are people who say Kenny omega isn't a draw. If you picked 10 people off the street how many know Kenny omega vs how many know John Cena?

If you don't know who Kenny omega is you don't watch wrestling and aren't the audience.  You're not buying any ppv.  My mom knows who John Cena is but not Kenny omega.  She's not watching summerslam or all out.  

Buy this is the mindset for wwe.  It's why they had Goldberg beat the fiend for no fucking reason that made any sense in the storyline.  Champion Goldberg is better for Mania so fuck this story we've been telling for months.  

Don't think they give a single fuck about what makes sense or would be better for their their long term future.  

Sigh. Theu have lroven so far to car aboit the roman thing. It is different than the fiend because vince loves roman forever. 

of its not the rock it better be seth who neats him first. 

@Preston__Luv it would for sure hurt roman of he lost to cena. No matter when he gets it back. The reason for cena is to make roman even stronger imo. I think vince is so in love woth roman and he is finally over not even a cena beats him. This is a goid long term story. And seths promo was great tonight and him and edge is the other wwe story that i like. 

which at some point should lead to a way over babyface seth beating roman. 

Edited by aupoker1

Fuckin rampage is awesome. 

love how it’s one hour….everything seems important 

the way they signed Fuego was just fantastic. 

99.9% sure punk is back next week

yoy Just can’t troll like that and not expect huge backlash. 

Edited by Preston__Luv
On 8/14/2021 at 1:00 AM, Preston__Luv said:

I know it’s her hometown but for fucks sake this chic is more over than anyone on the whole wwe roster. 

Yep, and the funny thing is they were trying their best to make her this heel bitch and it just doesn’t work. People love her. Any wrestler wanting to be a true heel just needs to watch MJF. He has mastered it. 

On 8/14/2021 at 7:57 AM, ThunderKid2000 said:

Yep, and the funny thing is they were trying their best to make her this heel bitch and it just doesn’t work. People love her. Any wrestler wanting to be a true heel just needs to watch MJF. He has mastered it. 

She is the biggest baby face in the company man or woman. She doesnt have to be white meat. I dont think they are making her heel bitch. If so they would wwe her have her lose in her hometown and have her shit on her hometown

and i loved the christian omega match. And it makes me want to see it again. Love that he won. 

problem left with aew is the referees/rules. I get it. But why have a ref then?  

Edited by aupoker1

That was an impact ref.

I think they're committed to making Britt a heel.  Probably works for their long term plans of who she works but it would be much easier to just embrace her as top babyface.  My guess is thunder rosa eventually gets that belt from her.  It can be done.  

I'm sure they knew she'd get unanimous support in Pittsburgh so they kind of let it ride.  Going up against statlander with orange will help.  Gonna have to really work her promos.  

On 8/14/2021 at 8:00 AM, Ozzie said:

That was an impact ref.

I think they're committed to making Britt a heel.  Probably works for their long term plans of who she works but it would be much easier to just embrace her as top babyface.  My guess is thunder rosa eventually gets that belt from her.  It can be done.  

I'm sure they knew she'd get unanimous support in Pittsburgh so they kind of let it ride.  Going up against statlander with orange will help.  Gonna have to really work her promos.  

The fans won’t let her be a heel.   

Keep her a tweener.  Anything else would be pure stupidity. 

the problem was AEW has not built any woman’s heel wrestlers well. I mean I guess Nyla as she is impossible to like.  Maybe the bunny but meh.  They need some good heel women wrestlers 

Edited by Preston__Luv
On 8/14/2021 at 11:07 AM, Preston__Luv said:

The fans won’t let her be a heel.   

Keep her a tweener.  Anything else would be pure stupidity. 

the problem was AEW has not built any woman’s heel wrestlers well. I mean I guess Nyla as she is impossible to like.  Maybe the bunny but meh.  They need some good heel women wrestlers 

Agreed. Which is why britt is perfect the way she is. She was a white meat babyface in the beginning and it didnt work. Babyface woth the crowd and shit heel on the mic and in ring is fine. 

the one thing aew does not have yet is an established women's division. The talent is there. 

and fuck smackdown for having 25 minutes of cena roman when about 10 of it was good and not a fucking womans match on the show. Rampage>>>>>>smackdown this week for sure. 

Raw sucked yet again

another batch of women’s matches I don’t care about 

Another karrion Kross match I don’t care about (Samoa Joe obv winning at takeover)

nobody cares about Nicki ash

nobody cares about Damian priest vs Morrison/miz

goldberg segment ok but I just don’t give a fuck about match 

only good segments were Styles vs Riddle, the end of riddle/Amos and the 24/7 video….this was fantastic IMO. 

AEW infinitely better than Raw and Punk Will premier at Rampage Friday with Bryan likely weeks later. 

Rampage got good rating for a 10pm Friday night show. 

can’t wait for friday

Edited by Preston__Luv

I mean they're pretty loudly hinting at darby.

Cutler with the flare on luchasaurus... this guy is taking his bullshit geek role and becoming a name.  Amazing match.  

Knew they wouldn't win on dynamite.   I feel like the young bucks are gonna interfere to keep them out next week.  Have to do it round 1 so it's lucha bros vs heels and they get the crowd fully behind them.   

Was hoping they killed christian.   Mangled him in a chair or something.   No fucking way hangman sits out.  A month ago i said they had too much time to build this match now times running out. 

Kingston getting fed to miro... still a jobber.  

Mjf goat.  Not sure where this goes for the ppv for either.  

Sammy.... Sammy Sammy sammy... bruh. 

Arrested Development GIF

Not sure scat happened at the end of the match, looked like spears was bleeding bad out his ear or nose.  Could be a serious head injury.  But at least he's not about to piss away half his future earnings.

Edited by Ozzie
On 8/18/2021 at 10:50 PM, Ozzie said:

I mean they're pretty loudly hinting at darby.

Cutler with the flare on luchasaurus... this guy is taking his bullshit geek role and becoming a name.  Amazing match.  

Knew they wouldn't win on dynamite.   I feel like the young bucks are gonna interfere to keep them out next week.  Have to do it round 1 so it's lucha bros vs heels and they get the crowd fully behind them.   

Was hoping they killed christian.   Mangled him in a chair or something.   No fucking way hangman sits out.  A month ago i said they had too much time to build this match now times running out. 

Kingston getting fed to miro... still a jobber.  

Mjf goat.  Not sure where this goes for the ppv for either.  

Sammy.... Sammy Sammy sammy... bruh. 

Arrested Development GIF

Not sure scat happened at the end of the match, looked like spears was bleeding bad out his ear or nose.  Could be a serious head injury.  But at least he's not about to piss away half his future earnings.

it was a head injury and the blood was coming down off his head. 
that’s what it looked like to me

On 8/19/2021 at 12:08 AM, eagleseye13 said:

we need a top 16 divas bracket..4 divisions..this would be interesting…u pick winner on hotness (your own part) and wrestling ability..,

so division example would be:

Lynch

C Flair

Paige 

AJ Lee

next one is like mid 2000s then early etc

thougts

I’m game but Charlotte lack of any curves automatically disqualifies her 

On 8/19/2021 at 2:08 AM, eagleseye13 said:

we need a top 16 divas bracket..4 divisions..this would be interesting…u pick winner on hotness (your own part) and wrestling ability..,

so division example would be:

Lynch

C Flair

Paige 

AJ Lee

next one is like mid 2000s then early etc

thougts

Aj is so under rated. In hotness as well as wrestling. She was the real beginning of the non diva era imo. She did it all. 

On 8/19/2021 at 2:16 AM, Preston__Luv said:

I’m game but Charlotte lack of any curves automatically disqualifies her 

remember the huge pron break like the fappenning? charlotte is so gross i agree!! gimme Eva, Kelly, michelle, Aj, paige..most like 10 others than charlotte..she has never looked good..shit gimme renee sasha, iconically, mickie james, dawn, ivy, etc

Haven’t watched rampage and haven’t read any new posts itt

just came here to say that WWE makes another epically retarded decisions. 

A win or leave wwe match is the dumbest shit I have ever heard for Roman Reigns

now on the off chance that reigns is taking time off due to fear of delta variant and his immune issues due to being a cancer survivor….well that would be a great surprise 

On 8/21/2021 at 12:37 AM, Preston__Luv said:

Holy shit 

still watching opening and what a fucking Intro. Crowd jumping. 

best part is no fucking masks.  Chicagoans don’t give a fuck about new mandate. 

That was... not the best part.  And there were tons of masks.  Most of the front row had those ones that look like your face. 

On 8/21/2021 at 12:37 AM, Preston__Luv said:

Holy shit 

still watching opening and what a fucking Intro. Crowd jumping. 

best part is no fucking masks.  Chicagoans don’t give a fuck about new mandate. 

Sadly the bullshit mandate for cook county starts next week. Im blaming your shit state.