advertisement_alt
rolandb1963

Pokertracker 4 or Holdem Manager

Question

12 answers to this question

I agree with Chris to a point....I think Hm2 is far superior as far as looking at data from your play. running filters, etc....But Pt4 is better for your comp...freezes less and the replayer is better imo....But yes they usually do a free trial so try them both out...I Have both personally but that isnt always an option..

I would go with PT4. HM2 is more taxing on the PC and can often freeze depending on the amount of hands you have or CPU. I would recomendan i5+ for HM2. Hm2 also has really unusual bugs that creep up from time to time. My HM2 cannout track bounty MTT's. It has problems calculating cashes and bountys and has completly skewd my profit. There is a way to fix it but its too time consuming. I plan on switching to PT4 because HM2 is a headache. Do not make the same mistake.

I had always used HM2 and was really happy with it until pretty recently. I added the PLO package to my NL one and everything basically went to hell straight away. I started losing chunks of NL HH's for no reason whatsoever, the HUD wouldn't work on any PLO games be it cash or mtt - was in contact with support multiple times and went through all processes they suggested and nothing improved. I basically got fed up with waiting 24hrs for responses so asked for a full refund for the PLO pack, which wasn't any hassle at all, but then the NL side just completely shut down and wouldn't track hands. Got that sorted and then i decided i wanted to revamp my NL HUD, did that, but forgot to set it as default. I tried to do that in game and the HUD disappeared and wouldn't come back and then the program shut down. I then deleted the entire program from my PC and called it a day. PT4 hasn't bugged out once so all good so far, and like the above mentions, it's way easier on your PC and i find it much easier to navigate, although it's clearly not as robust as HM2.