advertisement_alt
jesterwords

"Thoughts and Prayers"

Most likely same thing I just said above.

Hi Pluv. GFY. You a probably right.

I had a few run ins with the higher ups. Was getting called in to silly meetings often. I have an authority issue and didnt shy away from speaking my mind regardless of the position of the person I was breaking a piece from.

I was walking to a meeting one day with the person who was out to fire me. I straight up said to her, these meeting are ridiculous, if you want to fire me I can resign. Bitch still couldnt make a decision, I would have walked. I called her out again in a pretty offensive way, we were walking through the factory to the offices, no one was around. The power point I clicked was simply ammo to get me out. I was very competent on the actual job.

Dont you work for the family business PLUV? You should get out there in the free market, see how it treats you.

The meeting I got fired in was glorious, I knew my number was up and I let loose, called the board a bunch of corporate whores, caled the HR lady a pycopath. Stormed out.

please dont attack pluv like that.....i choose to believe he knows how much of a failure he is

was really funny when he said hed leave family business....lol at his being able to live without help

Lol. I like pluv.

But I do like the instigator role you have taken on since dolphin is mostly busy with cancer stuff.

You might be correct, but that's all most people have to offer, and I've seen the high intensity mocking of this phrase recently and it is not meant in the way you describe. It's meant to demean people who pray. I think that means Christians, even though Ozzie apparently thinks it means bunny rabbits.

Did you even watch the video?

Hi Pluv. GFY. You a probably right.

I had a few run ins with the higher ups. Was getting called in to silly meetings often. I have an authority issue and didnt shy away from speaking my mind regardless of the position of the person I was breaking a piece from.

I was walking to a meeting one day with the person who was out to fire me. I straight up said to her, these meeting are ridiculous, if you want to fire me I can resign. Bitch still couldnt make a decision, I would have walked. I called her out again in a pretty offensive way, we were walking through the factory to the offices, no one was around. The power point I clicked was simply ammo to get me out. I was very competent on the actual job.

Dont you work for the family business PLUV? You should get out there in the free market, see how it treats you.

The meeting I got fired in was glorious, I knew my number was up and I let loose, called the board a bunch of corporate whores, caled the HR lady a pycopath. Stormed out.

I did sales for Frito lay for a year and servicemaster/Tru green for 3 years.

Sales people were let go all the time. You had to produce and if you did you could really get away with a lot more than others who didn't.

I went into management program at Tru green and after 6 months they said your entreprenuer attitude is best served in sales. So I worked for about 6 more months for them and was quite content making good money.

My brother and my dad who would not hire me before cause of my drinking(i was so fucked up that they had fired me from a family business) came to me and offered me similar pay. I was 3 years sober at this time. I turned em down cause I enjoyed my job. They said what would it take. I said I had shitty credit so need 20% down on a new home. My dad said done...paid the down payment and I have worked there last 12 years.

So yes...I know what a corporation is like. I worked at 2 fortune 500 companies for 4-5 years before going back to family business.

And sorry for coming off like a dick old habits die hard and you are one of my favorite posters around.

Nah not much drinking at all anymore. Once I got Jack out of the house, I didn't let him back in. He can't just come over for drink or two. Bastard always has to overstay his welcome. A lawyer friend who knows I don't drink it anymore, gave me a bottle of Gentleman Jack for Christmas though. Fucker trying to tempt me no doubt. I told him he was "toxic". lol

I was actually moving into my new house the day I posted itt, so maybe I was on the edge because I had no cable for a couple days and I'm missing the Olympics, Then I found out the Americans are stinking it up this time around. Trump's fault obv. Or maybe I was just calling out Jester for being a miserable person, mocking people because they are trying to be good hearted and sympathetic and he has to turn it into a fucking gun control talking point point sound bite, I guess that's what happens when you hang out in a "toxic" environment.

Seriously how bad does ones life have to be, to be affected by internet forum posts. I mean if a guy doesn't want to post here then fine, good riddance, but to call it toxic is as fucked up as his thread. He makes a post mocking prayer and those who pray and then when he gets called out on it, calls our little community toxic. He should get a fucking life.

I wonder if it's because I used profanity that people read it differently than it sounds in my head.

lol Didn't know I was going to cause such a stir with the fragile ones, just for calling out a stupid, err silly, post. I thought that's what we did around here. There's some tender and uptight dudes around here, they could probably use some female companionship or at least a dog ffs.

You seem to have called out a post without understanding its content.