URI_Stunna

MLB regular season thread

R Buccos lose again, swept by the Braves at home while scoring two runs in the series. The Pirates have now scored a grand total of seven runs in their last 70 innings. Dickerson, Marte and Polanco all have suffered OPS below .600 for August.

One game, they grounded into seven double plays, tying a record.

I have been a Pittsburgh fan all my life and have seen some bad baseball, but this is mind-boggling.

I like looking for Larry King at Dodger games in the front row and tonight that fuck who used to be married to Fergie is in his spot. It’s often 90 year old Larry with one of his high school aged sons. You know he’s got serious dough on the game too.

Where’s Larry? I need Larry

And that bitch who used to be on Entertainment Tonight or one of those shitty shows. (I get them all confused) Mary Hart I think her name is. She’s at all of them with her old ass rich husband. Pretty sure he’s a big tv guy.

Id be happier if Malcom butler got in the super bowl.

Lol. You think the Red Sox are gonna win 19-12 in the playoffs.

Ok. I’m retarded. Then

Never said I was comfortable with the bullpen, neither did anyone else. Not sure why you keep bringing it up.

I'm just going to watch games and not be miserable. You should try it.

Never said I was comfortable with the bullpen, neither did anyone else. Not sure why you keep bringing it up.

I'm just going to watch games and not be miserable. You should try it.

I’m not miserable I’m just a fan that can point out the obvious. I use the eye test. You have faith in kimbrel? Go check ya stats on him lately.

Red Sox fans in ot are such snowfakes (pussies?). I miss the hatred. Hey we’re just here to have a good time. O. They blew the 5 run lead. Let’s sing sweet Caroline. Lol.

I keep bring it up cause they suck. Ftr. Win 20-16 games then win 2-1. They can’t

Fuck off

Josh Donaldson traded to Indians I expect for absolutely nothing.

Shapiro and Atkins have completed fucked up this team. Everyone in Toronto with half a brain knew this team was garbage. But management clung on to we should compete for the 2nd wild card. I hope they all get fired at the end of the year.

As much as I love Bautista, Donaldson, Encarnacion it is so hard to see them come back to Toronto in other uniforms. .... Cleveland is in Toronto on Thursday... sigh

Vlad Guerrero Jr is going to be Carlos Delgado 2.0. Complete waste of a great player.

Josh Donaldson traded to Indians I expect for absolutely nothing.

Shapiro and Atkins have completed fucked up this team. Everyone in Toronto with half a brain knew this team was garbage. But management clung on to we should compete for the 2nd wild card. I hope they all get fired at the end of the year.

As much as I love Bautista, Donaldson, Encarnacion it is so hard to see them come back to Toronto in other uniforms. .... Cleveland is in Toronto on Thursday... sigh

Vlad Guerrero Jr is going to be Carlos Delgado 2.0. Complete waste of a great player.

I was so happy when Shapiro left our team. I was so sick of him gutting our roster all the time. I don't understand why people think he's a genius.