emoneypitt

Is ACR down?

I am able to log in, and I see a lot of players playing and registered in tournaments. They cancelled the MDS, which would be fine if all tournaments were cancelled, but it clearly has to be to save them funds on a large overlay which has happened every week. Why is the $150k and 200k working and running fine? An attack is not just going to target individual tournaments, there is no reason for outside attackers to concern themselves with things at that granular of a level. We choose to play on a site that is technically not allowed in the US, so we have to suffer the consequences, but the poor customer service and canned lies are more annoying and are things we don't need to deal with.

Impending doom warning... attempted to withdraw $1k of my bankroll off ACR last night. I signed in this evening only to find the withdrawal was cancelled and I only had half the amount of the withdrawal in my account. Hopped on live chat with 2 different reps to tell me it was something from 2 years ago where a deposit didn't go through. Somehow I was never informed of this and they took it upon themselves to relieve half my withdrawal without warning. Talk about a scam...

Impending doom warning... attempted to withdraw $1k of my bankroll off ACR last night. I signed in this evening only to find the withdrawal was cancelled and I only had half the amount of the withdrawal in my account. Hopped on live chat with 2 different reps to tell me it was something from 2 years ago where a deposit didn't go through. Somehow I was never informed of this and they took it upon themselves to relieve half my withdrawal without warning. Talk about a scam...

I'm going to check your case with the withdrawal department if it's okay for you? So I can help you with this.

I am logged in and playing at a table in the 80k, but everyone is taking super long to act and sometimes timing out, anyone else having ongoing issues?

Yeah my client wont load up now, jinxed myself. What other options is everyone else using besides ACR, this blows.

just got the pause notice, so more issues. Really wonder why they resume tournaments if the issue isn't 100% resolved. The going back to being working and not working is worse for the users.

yea this is terrible. It's literally been happening for a week straight. Good thing they got it fixed yesterday because I hit a score for $11,000. Hopefully they fix this and we can resume like yesterday. Otherwise fuck this site i'll just play live. This is just absurdly ridiculous

Yeah I play Bovada usually tandem with ACR, and do the 25k and 40k since its still weak fields and its a freeze out so not 5 hours of late regging. Looks like Have to only do Bovada tonight, even if it's smaller winning something is still nice. ACR was legit for sure though with multiple tourneys with 5-10k up top each night. At first I thought this was something more inside related, but it really could be continuous attacks, it would be truly terrible for them to just stop tourneys due to overlays when they could just lower Guarantees like they already did making the daily 100k a 80k. Be nice if they get this back up in an hour or two but never know with this place.

That was my first thought too. I only started playing on here again 3-4 weeks ago, wasn't a big fan of the non stop re-entries, but finally came back cause i saw the new weekly schedule.

After playing a few weekdays and 2 Sunday's I was amazed at the overlays, it to have been $500k+ in overlays due to the MDS and many other tourneys not hitting. Then these attacks start happening, but it's always right before the bigger tourneys start or as they are going. It could be a giant coincidence and non stop actual attacks ( I am not familiar enough with DDOS attacks to know if this is typical or not), but the fact that they keep claiming its fixed and they happen again is worrisome.

They either have a really bad engineering team which fixes an issue and still somehow leaves vulnerabilities for attackers (which is odd with the amount of money they have and access to quality people), or the see they are losing and blaming it on issues no one can really argue. Why did Sunday seem to work fine ( i wasn't playing but looked like everything ran fine except the MDS).

Why does cancelling the MDS do anything when every other tourney with the same number of players was able to be played? The amount of inconsistencies and lack of logic worries me.

If they just had to lower the guarantees by 20-30% to help it makes sense for them economically, then who cares, they still have great volume and we wouldn't complain, but these kind of situations mixed in with a lack of good clear customer service is what gives online poker a bad name, and what ultimately will keep it barred for the US.

they show back up with a $15k and a $12.5k and according to the tournament rules they had enough players to start the tournament. Yet they took both tournaments away. Once I get my cashout I'm going to play live mostly until they figure this shit out because this site is shady as fuck

Been a sad week for all the US online poker grinders. This site has been a source of hope for online poker's re-emergence, but that hope fades more each day that WPN has this same issue. There is just not enough action on the rest of the US facing sites to make ends meet. Hopefully they can get this figured out. Until then live poker it is!

Anyone notice that now you can log in again? Its slash late afternoon, after the larger and good tournaments are paused and cancelled, then it comes back with everything under 10k in guarantees. Their tech team can mitigate issues and at consistent times each day, these attackers sure are convenient lol

I cant get the site to show up. I have just that little box saying "checking for new version..." and nothing happens. WTF. I know the site is up too because I exited and then a few mintues later I tried to start it back up. I also uninstalled it and then reinstalled it.

can anyone else load the client?

they show back up with a $15k and a $12.5k and according to the tournament rules they had enough players to start the tournament. Yet they took both tournaments away. Once I get my cashout I'm going to play live mostly until they figure this shit out because this site is shady as fuck

I'm sorry but that's not correct, we canceled the MDS due to preventing measures regarding the DDOS.

2 tournaments today were cancelled today, one wasn't even starting yet, how come?

yea it was the $265 80k and the $215 50k. Both tournaments had not started. Why cancel these? Also the $215 50k was cancelled yesterday and it hadn't even started? Why?