advertisement_alt
emoneypitt

Is ACR down?

Update: it should be working fine now. However, if you see something abnormal, let me know here so I can forward this information to the Tech department.

You sure about that? As of an hour ago I couldn’t even get to my cashier

You sure about that? As of an hour ago I couldn’t even get to my cashier

I only have your report at the moment, let me know if you were able to enter the cashier. If not, please tell me which error message you received or if it's not connecting or something related.

Cant log on either. This entire DDOS attack happening almost every ay in the same known busy time frame is absolutely ridiculous. The mitigation tactics your team is doing clearly don't work, if they only allow playing for a few hours before another attack happens.

It is either your tech team, with all the millions your company makes consistently is not good enough, or this is all a lie? I am sure you won't answer which it is but it logically must be one or the other.

I also see that the $80k - $265 buy in daily tournament was already removed form the schedule for today. So ACR snow just removing the biggest tournaments due to overlays, why not just lower the guarantee?

This is the part I just don't fucking understand ! Just lower the god damn guarantees that are overlaying ... do some fucking math with your avg and make a better sched. This shit is not this fucking complicated ...

Guys I totally understand your frustration but as per our tournament rules (you can check by accessing the following link )

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker/tournaments/how-to-play/rules/

"Tournaments will begin at scheduled times displayed in the “Tournament Lobby”. Americas Cardroom reserves the right to cancel or delay a scheduled tournament without notice"

That being said, this is our tournaments director call.

I only have your report at the moment, let me know if you were able to enter the cashier. If not, please tell me which error message you received or if it's not connecting or something related.

all good i can see it now

I also see that the $80k - $265 buy in daily tournament was already removed form the schedule for today. So ACR snow just removing the biggest tournaments due to overlays, why not just lower the guarantee?

yea this is absurd. Keep that damn tournament, I won it twice and now i want to win it thrice. But seriously this is some bull shit. Why take it away? Lower the guarantee if its because of an overlay

I GAURANTEE you that many players stopped playing here because of this. You're losing more and more players by doing this and you're only going to lose more. Gaurantee you that there's a fraction of the oversees player pool playing now. Why play on your site that is shady as fuck

edit: also see that the guarantee on the $320/60k was lowered to a 40k. That's fine. But why don't you do that with the 80k? Make it like a 50 or 60k guarantee

edit 2: and as i type this the site is fucking up again. Are you kidding me?

LOL just got knocked out in the 50k, then went to another lobby and noticed the super lag and nothing working again. It's funny that Bovada/Ignition, as many flaws as it has, never has issues like this. They are missing a lot, but maybe they know something about up time and keeping the service running.

I have a full time job, but poker is fun on the side, I was playing only Bovada for a while, but its tough when the average decent score is 2k-3k in a night. ACR has so much more opportunity, and when I first started back 4 weeks ago it was great and running smooth.

No matter what the issues are, people will go where the money is. Can't play live as often as I like, but Bovada is still decent enough to play a night's worth but mixing in ACR too is the best combo.

I have a full time job, but poker is fun on the side, I was playing only Bovada for a while, but its tough when the average decent score is 2k-3k in a night. ACR has so much more opportunity, and when I first started back 4 weeks ago it was great and running smooth.

No matter what the issues are, people will go where the money is. Can't play live as often as I like, but Bovada is still decent enough to play a night's worth but mixing in ACR too is the best combo.

I agree. But not when the site crashes everyday and the tournaments are taken away. How are we supposed to take this site seriously?

The real worse part is the crashing while playing. If the site just sent out a message saying we have to shut down for 72 hours while we work to fix any issues and vulnerabilities so further attacks won't happen - I would be fine. Playing for hours then having it pause is much worse since you could have done something else with your time.

Also, when you play for a few hours, then it pauses like a couple nights ago, then resumes again, it messes with your rhythm and interrupts your flow. Happened to me and messed me up that night, was bs.

The real worse part is the crashing while playing. If the site just sent out a message saying we have to shut down for 72 hours while we work to fix any issues and vulnerabilities so further attacks won't happen - I would be fine. Playing for hours then having it pause is much worse since you could have done something else with your time.

Also, when you play for a few hours, then it pauses like a couple nights ago, then resumes again, it messes with your rhythm and interrupts your flow. Happened to me and messed me up that night, was bs.

yea for sure. Not sure why they don't do that. I'm prob playing online sunday and then waiting for the site to fix this completely to play again on it. I wish I just had the ballz to boycott it completely

I'm glad I pulled what little money I had on this joke of a fucking site awhile back. What a circus. They are either scammers or don't know what the fuck they are doing. I feel bad for the serious grinders that still play on there.

And again, the 2pm 80k was removed, when it showed up just fine earlier in the day. I bet a bunch of Sunday tournaments are going to be removed too. These pieces of shit just remove everything and just send us the rules saying we are allowed to do it, but doesn't mean it makes it good customer service.

Important notice: We have noticed that even though the poker client is up and running, some players cannot log-in. If this is happening to you, contact our CS dept via live chat ow.ly/qJOT30jQhD8 and provide: your username, ISP (internet service provider) and IP Address. Thank you.

Important notice: We have noticed that even though the poker client is up and running, some players cannot log-in. If this is happening to you, contact our CS dept via live chat ow.ly/qJOT30jQhD8 and provide: your username, ISP (internet service provider) and IP Address. Thank you.

You aren’t really answering any of our questions

You aren’t really answering any of our questions

Please check my previous reply:

Guys I totally understand your frustration but as per our tournament rules (you can check by accessing the following link )

https://www.americascardroom.eu/onli...to-play/rules/

"Tournaments will begin at scheduled times displayed in the “Tournament Lobby”. Americas Cardroom reserves the right to cancel or delay a scheduled tournament without notice"

That being said, this is our tournaments director call.

Important: Due to DDoS attacks, we have suspended some of our regular scheduled events to avoid players from having to go through issues. However, we have prepared the new on demands schedule for the On Demand- In Demand promo.

This is bs. No company has the same issue relatedly every day in a row, after being able to fix it for brief periods of time.

This was all at this point a very obvious ploy to avoid overlays and remove tournaments from schedules, and introduce a new crappy promotion no one cares about.

Why would last Sunday work fine for touenamts when you know most money is played on site but issues only affected worst during the week? I’m sure tomorrow’s playing will be fine.