advertisement_alt
permatilt420

Appears WPN/ACR/BCP are under DDOSS attack

Hello, we are still experiencing the DDOS attacks, we had canceled all paused tournaments and refunded them according to our T&Cs. Our tech team is working to have the system back to normal. Apologies for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

Hello, we are still experiencing the DDOS attacks, we had canceled all paused tournaments and refunded them according to our T&Cs. Our tech team is working to have the system back to normal. Apologies for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

Two days in a row ? wtf

We have noticed that even though the poker client is up and running, some players cannot log-in. If this is happening to you, contact our CS dept via live chat ow.ly/qJOT30jQhD8 and provide: your username, ISP (internet service provider) and IP Address. Thank you.

Actually managed to play a tourny earlier today and it finished up around 12:30 pm no problem, but just tried to log in now for a late afternoon tourny and........well...........no big surprise.........stuck on configuring. Can't even get mad anymore, it's just pathetic. I almost feel bad for the acr reps.

Actually managed to play a tourny earlier today and it finished up around 12:30 pm no problem, but just tried to log in now for a late afternoon tourny and........well...........no big surprise.........stuck on configuring. Can't even get mad anymore, it's just pathetic. I almost feel bad for the acr reps.

I don't, being paid shills for shitty companies is nothing to feel bad for ever ...

Important: Due to DDoS attacks, we have suspended some of our regular scheduled events to avoid players from having to go through issues. However, we have prepared the new on demands schedule for the On Demand- In Demand promo.

I am hearing word that ACR hasn't paid affiliates for March, this is a really bad sign. If I had any significant amount on any WPN site, I would be getting it off ASAP any way possible. All signs are pointing to them being completely cash broke ...

Important: Due to DDoS attacks, we have suspended some of our regular scheduled events to avoid players from having to go through issues. However, we have prepared the new on demands schedule for the On Demand- In Demand promo.

If the sites down all the time how can on demand tourneys play? But mtts can not. lol

I am hearing word that ACR hasn't paid affiliates for March, this is a really bad sign. If I had any significant amount on any WPN site, I would be getting it off ASAP any way possible. All signs are pointing to them being completely cash broke ...

Thats a pretty serious rumor. Any substance to it though or are you just upset you cant play now?

What is the source for this?

That wasn't my source but it def appears true through multiple avenues. I know it sucks to hear, just like people didn't like admitting Lock was a scam either. When they start making excuses about sending bitcoin (even laughably blaming DDOS), then we probably have a huge problem ...