jordanfrog

is ACR down right now?

Hello guys, we apologize for all this inconvenience. As we said on our Social Media Channels this was NOT a DDOS. Thank you for all the reports we have been alerted of this situation and our techs are already working on it.

All cancelled tournaments were cancelled and refunded; the prize pool was distributed as per our tournament reconciliation rules.

The tournaments on late registration which are currently paused, will be cancelled and customers compensated as per our tournament rules: "If a regular, turbo/hyper or rebuy and add on Multi-table tournament is in late registration and is cancelled, all players will receive the following compensation (including players who have busted): A Tournament buy-ins, rebuys, re-entries and fees back. It will be as if the tournament had never been played."

I just live chatted with one of your reps asking tone told how the amount i was refunded came to be, and he disappeared and left the cast without answering, terrible customer service.

Let me help you, sorry about that. I'm checking with the tournaments department, please allow me a moment.

I just live chatted with one of your reps asking tone told how the amount i was refunded came to be, and he disappeared and left the cast without answering, terrible customer service.

Thank you for your patience, please be so kind and check your inbox, we sent you an email (the one registered in your account) with the correct information regarding the case.

I have not received an email. My registered email has nothing from you or the company. It is disappointing when you tell me to check my inbox when I clearly have no email from you guys. Meanwhile, your site is down again right now.

I have not received an email. My registered email has nothing from you or the company. It is disappointing when you tell me to check my inbox when I clearly have no email from you guys. Meanwhile, your site is down again right now.

I'm going to send the information by PM, it's that okay for you?

yes by pm, but what do you consider PM? Right now, for me, it is 3:15 PM, so I am already in PM, so please be more specific.

Yes sorry Private message I mean, I'm sending it now so give me a couple of minutes.