advertisement_alt

Whats your most hated hand in hold em

FlopDeck    10

72o. 99 is a solid hand. If you're actually "never" wining with this holding, which I seriously doubt tbh, then you're likey playing to hard against ranges that it does really poorly against and losing at a legit rate.

toxicoffee    11

I agree, 72o is one of the worst hand..this one is fold pre. well, I'm not sure about the other here but one of the good hand i hate would be KJs... for some reason, this one hurt my bankroll the most.

• Like 1

FlopDeck    10

No such thing as an unlucky hand really is there? Like, how could a random card draw by an RNG be literally unlucky?

vandenboss    12

Your mom has soft hands I call them extascy hands !

lolol But serious, I LOVE my right hand the most ! I like to play it real agressivly, and to be honnest it always hits

vandenboss    12

Mine is 99 cant seem to win a race with them or against have the worst luck with that hand

Do you have a hud ? Then filter 99 out and tell us what you see. dont be surprised when its lot less bad then you think it is. And when it really is that bad after all run them true the replayer

Posted (edited)

Suited 67,78,89. Coasts me a lot. Doesn't matter it goes check, check or I just call the flop bet. Turn usually provides some hope and I cant just let it go many times ending up bluffing the river.

Edited by TheLastChainsaw

broomo    10

K10 - either suited or not.

It's now an auto fold, even though I know there are spots I should play it.