advertisement_alt

Need some feedback

lazyfish    10

Hello, I am new to this forum but I am very impressed with some of the intelligent comments I have read in here. This is not going to be a very intelligent theory but oh well, and I don't say I believe this to be true but would like feed back. Regarding the RNG used on ACR in poker does everyone in here believe its truly random? No exceptions. Take a guy like me a small fry 50 dollar deposit and say ACR had a way of using your player name to incorporate something into there dealing program that would ultimately prevent me from winning or being able to do a real cash out, and maybe they do that with alot of players. Imagine how much money they would make if the vass majority or say even 10% of small frys never really won and ACR just basically keeps there deposits. Of course they would not do that with the mid- and heavy weights as that good cause an investigation. But who cares about small frys? Anyways what I would like to know is it possible from a techie point of view to incorparate something into the dealing program like that? I mean are these people regulated by anyone? What would be the consequences if they were exposed at ripping off players by finding ways they could never do a cash out or a significant one anyway. I am a solid player I won an 11.00 1403 player turney on pstars in 7-09 and I have been on final tables at least 100 times since 7-09. I was out of the loop for awhile just playing in the ACR free rolls or as I like to call them donk fest. Acturally have won 4-5 of those not easy I assure you, as you don't know if your up against a real player or just another free roll idiot. I know there are days that I play like shit and deserve everything I get and I know that the odds on my recent losing on ACR is all on me. Thanks for your time. P/O

ACR Rep    10

Hello, I am new to this forum but I am very impressed with some of the intelligent comments I have read in here. This is not going to be a very intelligent theory but oh well, and I don't say I believe this to be true but would like feed back. Regarding the RNG used on ACR in poker does everyone in here believe its truly random? No exceptions. Take a guy like me a small fry 50 dollar deposit and say ACR had a way of using your player name to incorporate something into there dealing program that would ultimately prevent me from winning or being able to do a real cash out, and maybe they do that with alot of players. Imagine how much money they would make if the vass majority or say even 10% of small frys never really won and ACR just basically keeps there deposits. Of course they would not do that with the mid- and heavy weights as that good cause an investigation. But who cares about small frys? Anyways what I would like to know is it possible from a techie point of view to incorparate something into the dealing program like that? I mean are these people regulated by anyone? What would be the consequences if they were exposed at ripping off players by finding ways they could never do a cash out or a significant one anyway. I am a solid player I won an 11.00 1403 player turney on pstars in 7-09 and I have been on final tables at least 100 times since 7-09. I was out of the loop for awhile just playing in the ACR free rolls or as I like to call them donk fest. Acturally have won 4-5 of those not easy I assure you, as you don't know if your up against a real player or just another free roll idiot. I know there are days that I play like shit and deserve everything I get and I know that the odds on my recent losing on ACR is all on me. Thanks for your time. P/O

Hello, I'm happy to share some info about your questions, as we are happy to say that our RNG have been re-certified by iTech Labs where they found that the card sequences are unpredictable, non-repeatable and uniformly distributed.

http://www.itechlabs.com/certificates/IGSoft/RNG_Certificate_IGSoft_WPN_26042018.pdf

FlopDeck    10

The RNG is fine. If you're not winning then you're simply not good enough of a player to win consistently. The rake you pay on every MTT or cash game session is far more valuable than a few thieved bucks here and there. Also, winning a low-stake MTT 9 years ago doesn't mean you're a "solid player". If you were solid, literally, you'd be winning at least some money and these paranoid threads wouldn't exist. They are the ramblings of a losing player trying to find justification for consistent losses.

lazyfish    10

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, On every other site I have played on I made final tables, over the years I estimate I have been on at least 100 or more final tables, So don't tell me I am a losing or a bad player. What do you really know about how the poker dealing program? Are you a tech guy? I know bad beats happenn, I just saw a hand on "live at the bike' 3 players in this hand- holding AA,QQ,22 the flop came out QQ2 Wow so ya it happenns but to see that live is pretty unusual and simply does not happenn often. If you understand MATH you would know that whats going on at ACR is rather bizarre. With that said I will admit I just have a theory and no proof it is possible there RNG is 100% random, I never said I had proof, but ACR knows its only a matter of time when poker is legal here in the usa and so they may be scrambling to squeeze every dime they can too make off usa average joes, like I said in another post ACR has no INTEREST in players with withdrawing THERE money. Money-no regulation=corruption

FlopDeck    10

I don't need to be a tech professional to pick holes in your ludicrous theory. You're suggesting that an online poker site is rigging the RNG to keep players in deficit so they keep depositing and paying rake. This suggests you're not winning money as if you were, this thread would not exist. If you're not winning then your level is too low, facts. Join the club, poker is a really hard craft to succeed in. I'm not a winning player yet myself but I work on my game, study, and soak up as much free training content as I can get my grubby little mitts on. Think about it.. if you were good enough to consistently win at poker your BR would steadily increase yes? Leading to playing higher buy ins and higher cash games yes? So more rake for them, from you, yes? Keeping players down makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I remember having a mindset like yours assuming rigging and all this shit can't beat the house etc. It was dumb to think that. I had never put in an ounce of study at that time. Unbelievably stupid mindset and it took a couple years away from poker and a whole bunch of life experiences to start thinking clearly. Nobody is cheating you. The holes in your game are being exploited by better players than yourself, and that's fine. Almost every poker player suffers this. Even great players. Of all the professionals that play on WPN, all the really smart tech guys who also play poker, the whole player pool, how likely is that you have "found them out"? lol come on dude, get real. Hit the lab and work on ranges or some shit. It would be infinitely more productive then coming up with fancy theories as to why you're not raking it in. Also any player can run like god for a day and win a tournament. Sure didn't some rec, a complete random rec at that, bink the anniversary Milly a good few years back? Guy had never won a dime in his life and then wins a million dollars. Ever heard of Jamie Gold? Bang average player, wins the big one for 12 million dollars. I'm not attacking you here or attempting to put you down in any way. I'm just being honest based on my experiences in poker and a mindset I used to have. Work harder at your game and fortunes will change.

FlopDeck    10

Also, you'll see crazy hands happening more often online because the volume of hands is way way higher than in a live setting. Like, I played almost 3000 hands yesterday. Seen some brutal shit go down but nothing suspicious. If it's statistically possible, then it will eventually happen. The whole live-beats vs online-beats is a complete fallacy. Lower volume = more sporadic madness. Higher volume = less sporadic madness. They run at essentially the same clip.

FlopDeck    10

I've been playing on ACR myself quite a bit recently and I have done okay. If there was under handedness going on like you suggested then I too would be getting fucked over, but it's not happening. It's all about what you put into it and how disciplined you are at the table. For example my session yesterday was break even but could have been like 2.5-3k profit if not for a few massive errors or misjudgements. NLH MTT's are volatile. Really volatile, and hard to navigate. Things can go from great to disaster in the blink of an eye so when playing with good players they will spot flaws right away, note it or tag you, and use it against you. I play low-semi mid stakes and come across top drawer players regularly. Even $20 games can be super tough, or at least you could have a woeful table draw vs 3 or 4 professionals. If you look at it that way, how does a recreational player come out on top in a situation like that, vs professionals? Very difficult. They do this for a living but they have to be dealt with. As do terrible players. Can't play the same against fish you do against pros (this was one of my mistakes yesterday.. tried to ICM pressure a player who didn't know what ICM was based on the call he made so I finished 3rd for 400 rather than 1st for 950) One error. Just one. $550 down the shoot. My suggestion is if you want to take this seriously then religiously study poker streamers like Veldhuis, Pav, Buhlero and watch how the play. Try it yourself. Then move to training material like a course or monthly subscription setup. That's how to win.. get better every day. I wish you well. Might see you at an ACR table sometime ;)

cage    10

If your theory is correct - even though I think you have a bit of a persecution complex - then is posting on here a good idea? If they haven't already done it won't ACR just hit the DOOMSWITCH now you've publicly accused them of underhand dealings?

lazyfish    10

I made it clear in my post that I have no proof, just a theory. Chances are I am wrong, flop decks comments make alot of sence to me. Anyways I was unemployed for the last 4 monthes and had alot of extra time, but I am starting back to work tomorrow, plus all I have left on the site is like 65 cents, so its probally back to the free rolls or donk fest as I like to call them. I do not plan on depositing in there anytime soon. If ACR wants to sue me well bring it on.

It's amazing how 'learning how to play' will change the RNG. It's like you put in hours of study and the site seems to know it! (its like they take you off the doomed list & free you from the freerolls). Give it a shot... it might work for you too.

Rihard4a    12

Yes, online poker is rigged. Because any poker site would always prefer Johny to deliver insane bad beats to Todd. Why? Because it is more fun running a poker site that way.

Kappa

jordanfrog    3

You gotta stop making multiple posts with the same complaint about ACR being rigged.

Everyone doesn’t win In poker, most players lose, but when you lose, if you just cry that it’s due to cheating you will never get better.

If you are losing, analyze your game first and stop coming here to complain.

Come here and post hand histories or ask questions about your play and people on here will be happy to help.

ACR makes tons of money daily without having to cheat based on basic rake and tourney fees. It would be dumb to risk the entire company and reputation over the things you bring up. Please apply some common sense and work on your game instead.