advertisement_alt

I just bought a poker tour - (AMA)

Fox    0

Hey P5s! I was a frequent poster and blogger in the early days and have been a poker pro for about 15 years. I have worked with a number of tours and started my own broadcasting and tour company last year. Today we announced that we have purchased iNinja Poker and brought it back from the dead. We're calling it "The Resurrection". You can read the press release on our site at http://www.ininjapoker.com.

Admins told me to post in this forum with an Ask Me Anything post. Any questions you have about the other side of poker tournaments from the perspective of the house or the tour company are probably things I can answer. I look forward to your questions.

Fox    0

When I look back on that guide I'm amazed at how overly simplistic it was compared to what we know about bankroll management these days. A ton of people have told me that it helped them and that makes me really happy, but I'm amazed that it was so popular and that we knew so little back then. I did all my calculations with spreadsheets and online research on win rates and variance. Now people are building some pretty intense programs using the Kelly criterion and the frequency of swings and all kinds of stuff.

It definitely helped me too. I became a bankroll nit and in all these years I haven't gone broke. Yet....

Fox    0

Derek, I assume your comments are meant to be sort of trollish, but they don't really make sense. If they are just meant to be trolling, I'll ignore them. If there was a real question in there I'm definitely happy to answer it.

Fox    0

We would love to come to Illinois. If you have any connections at card rooms there we would love an introduction and a kind word and hopefully we can get something on our schedule in your area.