advertisement_alt

americas card room is in fact rigged

seat    10

I don't know if it's rigged or not, but i'm leaning towards not. i think it's just possible to run like crap for 1000's of hands or even run good for 1000's of hands.

I do know I saw a hand on there that was shocking or surprising.

One player had AK, One player had KK and one player had 99. The flop came AK9 rainbow LOL. I suppose things like this are possible after playing for long enough.

Mr Facts    10

These are the facts for Canadian Citizens about Online Gaming/Gambling.(2018 to current) DIRECT QUOTES from the Criminal Code of Canada/DIRECT QUOTES FROM PROVINCIAL REGULATIONS/ FIRST:::Criminal code :Online Gaming/Gambling is EXEMPT FROM THE CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA. Second:::Provincial Regulations:BOTS ARE LEGAL///SOFTWARE CAN LEGALLY BE MANIPULATED. The Canadian Government is TAXING these revenues lost to these offshore Gaming/Gambling sites(4 billion Canadian Dollars Annually stolen legally).With these guidelines that the Canadian Government has created Canadian citizens are going to lose there money no matter what because its legal to steal it.I know this makes no sense but it is FACT.Anyone can check on this siimply pick up the phone and call your liquor and gaming commission for your province and ask them if these are facts.THEY CAN NOT LIE TO YOU!!!.In Alberta its called the AGLC AND THE NUMBER IS 1-800-272-8876.I don't know the laws or regulations for other countries but if you live in another country my advice is you read the LAW and or REGULATIONS for the facts if your being cheated or not.?

I think the main reason why some people think online poker is rigged, is cuz of the mainy hands you play in comparison to live play... I played cashgames on BCP just recently (almost identical to ACR) and it's played very loose, I was really surprised there were hardly any real grinders there as it seemed, not even on NL100. So you get those kind of bad beats and crazy hands often then, only recently I layed down a hand there in a very big pot, 2 players going all in so me assuming I couldn't win this, just to find out I actually had the best hand... However even then your opponents still have many outs to beat you and in the end those gambling wars and bad for everyone...

On 8/4/2018 at 2:16 AM, FlopDeck said:

It doesn't. You're not winning money at poker because you're not good enough to do so. There is no other reason.

Because americas card room is a true indication of who can play and who cant ? You must be joking , the large stack at alarming rate against enormous odds repeatedly , I'd never spend my money there ever again,  acr - pretty far from the measure of a good poker player 

You read people online ? Acr is a video game version of actual poker and is clearly rigged,  anyone who doesnt see that is blind , skill ? There is no skill when the big stack defies the odds on every showdown,  get in good and lose all day at Acr - Another Cooler Retard 

FBJohnRambo    10

Hummm... that has become a pretty toxic forum environment from what I read.  I guess there should be room for expressing opinions one way or the other because nobody (I suspect) is ever gonna be able to prove that sites like Pokerstars is rigged or not rigged.  So, why not keep an open mind about the different possibilities.  Why take the high moral road as if there should be ONE truth in this debate.  

I am not a great poker player.  But I know what variance is.  I just feel that there are limits to what variance can account for.  There are times where I have doubts but I know that where there is a lot of money involved, it is rarely all above board.  There are things that I find hard to accept if dealing was really random:  1)  have you noticed how often on Jokerstars that if one player has a pocket pair, another one at the same table is very likely to have one, well beyond odds.  Am I the only one to have noticed it?  2)  The odds.  In live poker, there are times where high card Ace will win the table.  In Jokerstars, I am always amazed that someone ALWAYS (or almost always) has what it takes to complete a perfect hand.  Today, I was playing a table where the flop was Ace, King, Queen.  I had a queen and a king pocket.  Pretty good isn't it.  I thought, could someone (only 3 other players) else have a pocket 10 and Jack.  Guess what.  I found out that, of course, somebody did.  I say of course because, if this happened once in a while, variance could account for it.  I feel it's way beyond that.  Of course, my arguments have no value other than observational.  I wonder if I am the only one to have observed that.  To know, one would have to collect data on millions of hands both at Jokerstars and live and compare data.  

Have a good poker day, whether live or on line.  :)