Jump to content
advertisement_alt
lazyfish

americas card room is in fact rigged

Recommended Posts

I don't know if it's rigged or not, but i'm leaning towards not. i think it's just possible to run like crap for 1000's of hands or even run good for 1000's of hands.

I do know I saw a hand on there that was shocking or surprising.

One player had AK, One player had KK and one player had 99. The flop came AK9 rainbow LOL. I suppose things like this are possible after playing for long enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites

These are the facts for Canadian Citizens about Online Gaming/Gambling.(2018 to current) DIRECT QUOTES from the Criminal Code of Canada/DIRECT QUOTES FROM PROVINCIAL REGULATIONS/ FIRST:::Criminal code :Online Gaming/Gambling is EXEMPT FROM THE CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA. Second:::Provincial Regulations:BOTS ARE LEGAL///SOFTWARE CAN LEGALLY BE MANIPULATED. The Canadian Government is TAXING these revenues lost to these offshore Gaming/Gambling sites(4 billion Canadian Dollars Annually stolen legally).With these guidelines that the Canadian Government has created Canadian citizens are going to lose there money no matter what because its legal to steal it.I know this makes no sense but it is FACT.Anyone can check on this siimply pick up the phone and call your liquor and gaming commission for your province and ask them if these are facts.THEY CAN NOT LIE TO YOU!!!.In Alberta its called the AGLC AND THE NUMBER IS 1-800-272-8876.I don't know the laws or regulations for other countries but if you live in another country my advice is you read the LAW and or REGULATIONS for the facts if your being cheated or not.?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the main reason why some people think online poker is rigged, is cuz of the mainy hands you play in comparison to live play... I played cashgames on BCP just recently (almost identical to ACR) and it's played very loose, I was really surprised there were hardly any real grinders there as it seemed, not even on NL100. So you get those kind of bad beats and crazy hands often then, only recently I layed down a hand there in a very big pot, 2 players going all in so me assuming I couldn't win this, just to find out I actually had the best hand... However even then your opponents still have many outs to beat you and in the end those gambling wars and bad for everyone...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 2:16 AM, FlopDeck said:

It doesn't. You're not winning money at poker because you're not good enough to do so. There is no other reason.

Because americas card room is a true indication of who can play and who cant ? You must be joking , the large stack at alarming rate against enormous odds repeatedly , I'd never spend my money there ever again,  acr - pretty far from the measure of a good poker player 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hummm... that has become a pretty toxic forum environment from what I read.  I guess there should be room for expressing opinions one way or the other because nobody (I suspect) is ever gonna be able to prove that sites like Pokerstars is rigged or not rigged.  So, why not keep an open mind about the different possibilities.  Why take the high moral road as if there should be ONE truth in this debate.  

 

I am not a great poker player.  But I know what variance is.  I just feel that there are limits to what variance can account for.  There are times where I have doubts but I know that where there is a lot of money involved, it is rarely all above board.  There are things that I find hard to accept if dealing was really random:  1)  have you noticed how often on Jokerstars that if one player has a pocket pair, another one at the same table is very likely to have one, well beyond odds.  Am I the only one to have noticed it?  2)  The odds.  In live poker, there are times where high card Ace will win the table.  In Jokerstars, I am always amazed that someone ALWAYS (or almost always) has what it takes to complete a perfect hand.  Today, I was playing a table where the flop was Ace, King, Queen.  I had a queen and a king pocket.  Pretty good isn't it.  I thought, could someone (only 3 other players) else have a pocket 10 and Jack.  Guess what.  I found out that, of course, somebody did.  I say of course because, if this happened once in a while, variance could account for it.  I feel it's way beyond that.  Of course, my arguments have no value other than observational.  I wonder if I am the only one to have observed that.  To know, one would have to collect data on millions of hands both at Jokerstars and live and compare data.  

 

Have a good poker day, whether live or on line.  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea so I downloaded americas card room today and started playing omaha (which in real life i win at most of the time but that has nothing to do with what happened here) ....on my first table i got sucked out on for $750 (he caught a 1 OUTTER!) and then the very next hand I got sucked out on again on a 75% chance of winning the next hand. I then calculated the actual odds of me losing both hands in real life and it was legit 1 out of 50 times. Needless to say I uninstalled immediately and I am never playing on that site again. I didn't lose because I was bad. I lost because their card dealing is not realistic at all. That shit has NEVER..and I mean never in my life happened like that when playing poker in real life on back to back hands. I witnessed several other suckouts as well that I was not involved it. It's really fucking sad they can't just have a legit dealing system. They have so many ppl playing and the games are great. All they have to do is literally just make it realistic. Like if the guy has a 1 outter he shouldn't catch it 10%+ of the time. It should be 2%. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 11:54 PM, theclown said:

Yea so I downloaded americas card room today and started playing omaha (which in real life i win at most of the time but that has nothing to do with what happened here) ....on my first table i got sucked out on for $750 (he caught a 1 OUTTER!) and then the very next hand I got sucked out on again on a 75% chance of winning the next hand. I then calculated the actual odds of me losing both hands in real life and it was legit 1 out of 50 times. Needless to say I uninstalled immediately and I am never playing on that site again. I didn't lose because I was bad. I lost because their card dealing is not realistic at all. That shit has NEVER..and I mean never in my life happened like that when playing poker in real life on back to back hands. I witnessed several other suckouts as well that I was not involved it. It's really fucking sad they can't just have a legit dealing system. They have so many ppl playing and the games are great. All they have to do is literally just make it realistic. Like if the guy has a 1 outter he shouldn't catch it 10%+ of the time. It should be 2%. 

You obviously haven't played poker enough. The bad beats at the casinos are the worst I've ever seen in my life.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are in nevada,new jersey or deleware you get to play on WSOP Online, 888Poker or Pokerstars. If you are in any other state in the USA, you can play at land based casinos which is probably your best choice. Nothing is like playing live at a real casino. If you don't have access to a regulated online poker site or land based casino, than you should pack your things and move to somewhere that does. If you absolutely have to play, than choose Ignition casino or americas card room. They are the most trusted out of all the other platforms. But I don't recommend it because they don't pay any USA taxes on there revenue. If you don't pay taxes here in USA, your worst than a criminal. Thank you and God bless america 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 9:27 PM, dd88 said:

You obviously haven't played poker enough. The bad beats at the casinos are the worst I've ever seen in my life.

I was at commerce casino in los angeles. I had pocket kings. The other guy had Ace, Seven offsuit. The flop was king, 7, 5. I raised and ofcourse he called. The turn came another 7, he went all in and ofcourse I called and the river, another 7. The board was king 7,5,7,7. If this would have happened online users would have broke there computer. And this is not the only time. Many many many situations like this. Poker is the sickest game in the world. It will crush your soul. As soon as you think you have the best hand, check again. Loll. Whatever you do, don't blame the dealer.

Edited by dd88
change turn for river
Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely agree that ACR is rigged. When you have won a tournament or a series of cash games consistently at the low to mid stakes over a period of time, you will notice constant runouts that make no sense whatsoever. For example, you'll play multiple sessions where you are against other players who seem to have nothing when you have strong hands, but every time you have a value hand, a player will in fact have the nuts or catch miracle on the river such as a set as you are value betting. And it happens over, and over, and over and over again. I played for an entire weekend where I in every tournament had lost all my significant all-ins, whether dominating my opponent, 2 overs or a pair and mid-stack opponent catches a miracle card. In cash, 4 straight hours of play, all the hands I was involved in and could value bet, only lose to the cards that made my opponent the nuts. In legit poker, there are always opportunities to win with thin value. If there are not, and you must always bluff to win, there is something wrong. By the way, I usually run good after a deposit, but after a significant win, run insanely terribly, in fact, probably the worst I have ever ran, and it progressively gets larger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive played thousands of low to micro stakes cash hands and recorded them all.  No one EVER  missed a straight or a flush on the river when I was all in.  Never.  Not once.  Not ever.  But that's definitely Postleable.  AT many other sites, they hit 40% of the time or so.  I guess the players at ACR are just that much better.  God bless you ACR.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 1:14 AM, AceofSpater said:

Ive played thousands of low to micro stakes cash hands and recorded them all.  No one EVER  missed a straight or a flush on the river when I was all in.  Never.  Not once.  Not ever.  But that's definitely Postleable.  AT many other sites, they hit 40% of the time or so.  I guess the players at ACR are just that much better.  God bless you ACR.

 

 

well that's strange they miss plenty when I'm all in I think you exaggerate 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst hand wins on that site far to often...I’ve seen it over and over again. If it were live the chances of that shit happening to players that happens to them on ACR would be like winning the power ball 5 times in a row. My advice to anyone would be to not play on ACR and just get your but to a casino 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2020 at 2:24 PM, Bennyoz03 said:

The worst hand wins on that site far to often...I’ve seen it over and over again. If it were live the chances of that shit happening to players that happens to them on ACR would be like winning the power ball 5 times in a row. My advice to anyone would be to not play on ACR and just get your but to a casino 

really winning the power ball 5 times in a row surely you exaggerate

Link to post
Share on other sites

there poker algorithm is not setup properly.. I have been 2 outed on there more often in 1 week then in 20 years of playing poker as a professional. Its almost impossible to win on there unless you are cheating and even then you probably cant win considering you will lose in extremely bad beats. I have emailed support to let them know but who knows if they will respond to a man that has been playing 20 years along with being a full time web developer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 10:52 AM, therealhandler said:

I absolutely agree that ACR is rigged. When you have won a tournament or a series of cash games consistently at the low to mid stakes over a period of time, you will notice constant runouts that make no sense whatsoever. For example, you'll play multiple sessions where you are against other players who seem to have nothing when you have strong hands, but every time you have a value hand, a player will in fact have the nuts or catch miracle on the river such as a set as you are value betting. And it happens over, and over, and over and over again. I played for an entire weekend where I in every tournament had lost all my significant all-ins, whether dominating my opponent, 2 overs or a pair and mid-stack opponent catches a miracle card. In cash, 4 straight hours of play, all the hands I was involved in and could value bet, only lose to the cards that made my opponent the nuts. In legit poker, there are always opportunities to win with thin value. If there are not, and you must always bluff to win, there is something wrong. By the way, I usually run good after a deposit, but after a significant win, run insanely terribly, in fact, probably the worst I have ever ran, and it progressively gets larger.

 

sums it up completely theres just to many bad beats and hands that should win losing, people say that theres just more hands in online poker its just not a good excuse when aa there is qq when you have ak v a8 the 8 comes when you have top set it comes runner runner straight 1 outers 2 outers 3 outers winning just far to much and to top it off theres bots on there its so frustrating when all you want to do is fairly play poker online

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pastie123 said:

 

sums it up completely theres just to many bad beats and hands that should win losing, people say that theres just more hands in online poker its just not a good excuse when aa there is qq when you have ak v a8 the 8 comes when you have top set it comes runner runner straight 1 outers 2 outers 3 outers winning just far to much and to top it off theres bots on there its so frustrating when all you want to do is fairly play poker online

unless you keep track over a large sample size of hands your conspiracy posts are meaningless. once you've collected data over a large sample size of hands you will find you are close to the correct win rate for as example AK vs A8

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's my belief that I personally experience more bad beats than the average player, you appear to be the same, that doesn't mean the site is rigged. The average online player sees at least 3x the hands live players see, that means you should see at least 3x the bad beats. And that's just a superficial estimate, there are other variables that come into play: one being the amount of time you can play online poker vs live poker, which I don't have for you, but can almost guarantee you're going to play online at least 2x(extremely conservative) as much as live.

With that said, I don't think it's possible to know if any site is rigged in any way, though I've heard some computer programmers claim it's damn near impossible. I work in tech, not as an engineer or computer programmer, but I work with them and they tell me all the time that a lot of seemingly simple tasks are in fact difficult.

Lastly, poker players might be the most delusional, self unaware type of people I know haha, and most of the people claiming x site is rigged are just bad players most of the time. They think having their aces cracked five times in one session automatically means it's rigged, or getting one outed more than the numbers say you should means it's rigged, or one player seemingly always getting the better of you means it's rigged, but none of this holds water, as some people are legit luckier than others, you see this in high stakes live poker, slot machines, everything in life haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been playing live cash games for years. When covid 19 hit I was looking to continue playing and found ACR.

 

 Never in my life have I had so many bad beats. In a two week stretch I had 4 full houses run into four of a kind. That’s just the start of it. Could it be an unlucky streak? Sure but like I said I’ve never seen anything like it. So I’ll just move on

Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone reads this they simply won't believe. I play mostly the freerolls on ACR. This morning, playing a str8 high Omaha game, I folded to a raise holding the 4, 5 of hearts. Flop comes A,2,3 of hearts which of course would have made mini-str8 flush. 45 minutes later, on the same table, I again folded 4,5 of hearts. Flop comes 3,6,7 of hearts for another flopped str8 flush I missed. Unbelievable right? 3 hours later, playing another high Omaha game. Holding 5,7  of hearts and again folded it to a raise. Flop comes 4,6,8 of hearts. Nobody is ever going to tell me that ANY piece of software is going to deal three flopped straight flushes to one guy, all of them being in low hearts, over a 3 1/2 hour time period. It just ain't gonna happen. Their software is either A.F.U by design or there is a serious flaw that they don't know about.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I played on ACR for a couple of years now.. been a poker player for over 20!! Im plus little over $3,000, but this site is 100% rigged!!! I'v lost too many time deep in big tourney to VERY QUESTIONABLE MOVES! You don't get deep in big money tourneys playing 5 9 off let a lone going deep.. and when a 59 off runs into my QQ.. it should be a no brainer who  should win..THIS HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY! But this shady play getting rewarded bullshit happens to me every tourney where I'm scratching my head thinking how does one make this move deep in tourney and WIN!? I never play cash, well because i never had a winning day on the cash table in 3 years! Don't tell me i don't know how to play!!(if your playing 5 cash tables it doesn't mean your cards should hit and or stand up more!!! If you here writing a book on how great ACR is well you WORK for ACR and phil is telling you to write this B.S! If i was killing ACR i wouldn't be here typing this and or typing anything.. Otherwise, any seasoned vet in poker know without a reasonable of a doubt that its rigged!!! Its funny to watch the streamers that stream ACR, they run like GODs! its so blatant and clear to see how different the cards run for me then they would for a ACR streamer!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 10:52 PM, lazyfish said:

I now know ACR is rigged and is ripping off american players. They have figured out away to munipulate there dealing program so low to mid level players can not to a cash out. Of course not everyone, that would be to obvious but I know they do this with alot of players, its the hang the carrott in front of the rabbitt effect. Imagine the profit in ensuring that many players will not be able to do a cash out! They have no interest in letting players withdrawl THERE money. I have heard countless testimonials from experienced poker players that they also believe the site stinks really bad. Its simply modern day cyber organized crime. If the russians can manipulate our elections then trust me they could find away to munipulate there dealing program, despite there claims its been verified by these so-called independent companies. They have found away to do it. They got me for only 250 and that in no way will alter my life so my rant here is not about the $ its about exposing these crime figures for who they are. Go ahead keep on loading your cash in there, have fun with that.

 

Yes, I too know for a fact they are rigged. I rcently deposited 100-150 in there with nothing in return..And when you do deposit they are considered international purchases..That makes no sense..Because if They are americ'a Cardroom then they should be within country lines..but they are not..I agree they they are just trying to take Amerian's money from wherever...I have seen stuff on the tables with their dealing that I wold never have thought I would have seen in a million years..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2020 at 3:06 PM, Actor247 said:

Since, we ALL KNOW ACR is rigged does anybody know of a REAL poker site where it's legit and you can still win real money..I mean I have been playing online poker for years and have been skepticle lately now for awhile..Please help if anyone knows... Thanks

I play on ACR and while I get bad beats I win overall and have no problem getting money out. You should give it a shot its the best American facing site out there with the best promos

Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of these sites screw US players (not all) with a bullsht RNG.  WPN is a big one. They know that market can snap shut at any time, so they are trying to rob most US players for as much as possible, while they can, without being "too obvious".  That's a fact Jack Daniels.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.