advertisement_alt
Shrubbery

WPN down?

Could you please let me know if you are using Mac or Windows? Also please provide me your Internet Service Provider and IP address so I can send this report to the IT department. (Please send this information via Private message)

Cmon guy. Get your shit together. Shrubbs has ppl to pay back. They’re about to contact his parents. Shrubs only way to make money is playing poker. He’s useless in the real world. He can’t function. Please. For donk. Get your shit site working. Thanks.

this cant be real life. I had to call them and actually dispute what mmts I played and didn't play. I think they honestly believe that I shouldnt be reimbursed for the mtts I was registered in after the 7pm attack. I haven't played a hand since. haven't even been able to log in to account. somebody please tell me this is a joke and they are just messin with me?

this cant be real life. I had to call them and actually dispute what mmts I played and didn't play. I think they honestly believe that I shouldnt be reimbursed for the mtts I was registered in after the 7pm attack. I haven't played a hand since. haven't even been able to log in to account. somebody please tell me this is a joke and they are just messin with me?

thats nuts customer support is a thing of the past I guess

I guess what im asking is from the time of the attack at roughly 7:30pm till roughly 11pm was anybody else getting blinded out of mtts while you were unable to access account? I just checked some tourney lobbies and seen they went off and I was just blinded out. when I called them they acted like I was going to be held accountable for those mtts. even the ones that were running while the attack took place.... can somebody please explain what I need to do? ive already called them twice. they are basically telling me im SOL. this cant be the way it is. im speechless.

Important: Hello guys, we have been working on the Configuring issues. Now you should be able to log in without any issues. However, if you still have issues with that send the information requested (username, IP and OS)

I guess what im asking is from the time of the attack at roughly 7:30pm till roughly 11pm was anybody else getting blinded out of mtts while you were unable to access account? I just checked some tourney lobbies and seen they went off and I was just blinded out. when I called them they acted like I was going to be held accountable for those mtts. even the ones that were running while the attack took place.... can somebody please explain what I need to do? ive already called them twice. they are basically telling me im SOL. this cant be the way it is. im speechless.

I'm checking your case, please allow me a moment. Soon as I finish I will reply to your private message.

Update: All paused tournaments have been cancelled and refunded as per our terms and conditions. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Great. Now shrubbs has to become a regional manager at Starbucks for a measely 100k salary. He should sue you.

Don’t worry. All the lemmings will be back tomorrow