advertisement_alt
Shrubbery

WPN down?

Great. Now shrubbs has to become a regional manager at Starbucks for a measely 100k salary. He should sue you.

Don’t worry. All the lemmings will be back tomorrow

This.

He might have to take on more than 3 or 4 stores now too.

@acrrep is it down again cause it wont let me log in now '? this is the hardest ive worked to play poker lol

Hi, the application is working fine at the moment. Please provide me more details regarding the log in issue. Are you getting an error message? Is the poker application unresponsive?

Important: If you guys get the following messages:

-"An error has occurred please try again" > Please restart the poker application.

-"illegal operation" > Please uninstall the poker application, clear cookies and reinstall the software.

-"Configuring" > Please send the following information by private message:

*Username

*IP address

*OS (operation system)

Important: If you guys get the following messages:

-"An error has occurred please try again" > Please restart the poker application.

-"illegal operation" > Please uninstall the poker application, clear cookies and reinstall the software.

-"Configuring" > Please send the following information by private message:

*Username

*IP address

*OS (operation system)

Don’t you care about shrubbs?

cant even get the poker client to open

Let me see if I understood. When you open the poker application, the lobby get stuck on Checking for a new version? If it so, please send me the following information:

*Username

*IP address

*OS (operation system)

since your feeling so helpful. Why don't you tell me where my check is ? It's been a month and still getting the run around. your live chat guy told me if i didn't have it by the 9th of august to email. so i did but you can find out too.

I can't get on either. I really don't want to be honest. I just want my 400 dollar check please and thank you.

acr rep. my screen name is the same everywhere .

since your feeling so helpful. Why don't you tell me where my check is ? It's been a month and still getting the run around. your live chat guy told me if i didn't have it by the 9th of august to email. so i did but you can find out too.

I can't get on either. I really don't want to be honest. I just want my 400 dollar check please and thank you.

acr rep. my screen name is the same everywhere .

Hello, I'm currently checking your case with the Cash-Out department. Please allow me a moment. Thank you for your patience.

there saying i'm still in the 3-6 weeks timefram. why it takes that long to mail i check i don't know but under your rules if i don't cash it in 60 days then i lose all funds.

You will NOT lose the funds. If you don't receive it in that time frame, the cashouts department will proceed to help you to get back the funds.

I was just notified by support that I shouldn't be playing on a Mac because it's in beta and that they can't give me any help with logging in, is this true? wtf do you guys advertise that it's now available on Mac on your homepage?

Your douche support Konrad

6:38:21 PM

Konrad

we can not force anyone to use windows, that is why mac shows there, specifying that is for a BETA version, if you understand now what beta is, you would know that mac will not be a 100% compatible as a windows. So whenever some experience the same issues you have, we let then know about that announcement we have posted, from there you could decide if keep you use mac or choose an emulator for windows to run the site a 1005\

6:38:35 PM

so any further question sir?

Konrad

yes and beside that

6:33:10 PM

in parenthesis says

beta

6:33:18 PM

clearly enough for everyone mister

sir it does not say that you run the risk nowhere, if you know how you mac works

6:30:19 PM

you should understand with technical purposes

6:30:22 PM

that BETA

6:30:28 PM

cause issues with mac devices

6:30:35 PM

why

6:31:07 PM

because mac is not compitle with mac

ACR support everyone...

I was just notified by support that I shouldn't be playing on a Mac because it's in beta and that they can't give me any help with logging in, is this true? wtf do you guys advertise that it's now available on Mac on your homepage?

Your douche support Konrad

6:38:21 PM

Konrad

we can not force anyone to use windows, that is why mac shows there, specifying that is for a BETA version, if you understand now what beta is, you would know that mac will not be a 100% compatible as a windows. So whenever some experience the same issues you have, we let then know about that announcement we have posted, from there you could decide if keep you use mac or choose an emulator for windows to run the site a 1005\

6:38:35 PM

so any further question sir?

Konrad

yes and beside that

in parenthesis says

beta

6:33:18 PM

clearly enough for everyone mister

sir it does not say that you run the risk nowhere, if you know how you mac works

6:30:19 PM

you should understand with technical purposes

6:30:22 PM

that BETA

6:30:28 PM

cause issues with mac devices

6:30:35 PM

why

6:31:07 PM

because mac is not compitle with mac

ACR support everyone...

I'm really sorry about that bad experience, we do support for both clients. MAC it's a beta version, however, it does work. Also we are improving it and we’re planning on having a new client for the mac sometime before fall of 2018. So, let me know more details about the issue with Mac so I can assist you.

Got a free $33 ticket so i jumped in the $33 $7500 gtd, client froze and im inable to sign back in.

Acr rep can i be credited another ticket please?

Dude. Chill. The site ran for 48 hours consecutively with no problems. They should increase the rake.

Got a free $33 ticket so i jumped in the $33 $7500 gtd, client froze and im inable to sign back in.

Acr rep can i be credited another ticket please?

Apologize for the late reply, let me know if you were able to get back to the table. If not, I can check this.

Apologize for the late reply, let me know if you were able to get back to the table. If not, I can check this.

by the time i was able to sign back in 2 hours later i had already busted, i just want to know if i could get another ticket since i was disconnected 15 min into using it