Shrubbery

WPN down?

Important: Due to DDoS attacks on August 5th we were forced to cancel MOSS events 1,2,3 and 4. We will be rescheduling these events next Sunday, August 12th at 1:00pm ET, 11:00 am ET, 3:00 pm ET and 4:00pm ET respectively. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Important: Due to DDoS attacks on August 5th we were forced to cancel MOSS events 1,2,3 and 4. We will be rescheduling these events next Sunday, August 12th at 1:00pm ET, 11:00 am ET, 3:00 pm ET and 4:00pm ET respectively. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you rig Shrubbery's account so that he can run good and bink?

Maybe he is a piece of shit, maybe he isn't. None of my business. if I offended anyone, I apologize. I thought this thread was a discussion on the Ddos attacks on ACR. Clearly I misclicked somewhere. My bad....def not shrubs.

G

okay,,,,so I got curious and started reading a few pages of shrubs Shrubbery OT rail thread. Got to about page 95. just after the 1500 limit tourney fiasco. I would like to state the following....im sorry. you all were completely in the right to suspect shrubs of foul play. im sorry.

i know its hard to grasp but not everyone still reads at a 5th grade level.....p.s. if you guys start a stake for a new car for this young man, id like to contribute.

He still has his car bruh. Thats part of the problem. He could sell it, downgrade, and pay off his debt.

i know its hard to grasp but not everyone still reads at a 5th grade level.....p.s. if you guys start a stake for a new car for this young man, id like to contribute.

okay,,,,so I got curious and started reading a few pages of shrubs Shrubbery OT rail thread. Got to about page 95. just after the 1500 limit tourney fiasco. I would like to state the following....im sorry. you all were completely in the right to suspect shrubs of foul play. im sorry.

Lol. I like this guy.

Got to page 95 is something you just don’t see enough at p5s these days.

haven't had chance to read rest of the thread yet,,,,,was the car at the rio like it was anticipated?

Nobody really knows sir. Some think here was a sneaky Filipina desk clerk that is driving around in a Chrysler spending his 1600$

still can't log in... Just says "Configuring..." at the top of my lobby and no log in pops up and i cant click any of the tabs.

Could you please let me know if you are using Mac or Windows? Also please provide me your Internet Service Provider and IP address so I can send this report to the IT department. (Please send this information via Private message)